iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone fuses innovative song creation with the iconic MPC workflow. It’s a powerhouse in your pocket. Whether you’re using the powerful sampler, dropping in some vocals, or integrating an Audio Unit, you’re sure to find everything you need.
Within the audio tracks, you can time warp, pitch shift, and rearrange your audio clips in real time. The sophistication of real time manipulation is captured in a simple workflow and sleek interface. You can choose from multiple input sources to record, including external mic channels, hardware audio interfaces, and IAA.
AUDIO UNIT TRACKS:
You can now load any Audio Units instrument into an Audio Unit Track! Control your AU instrument with a classic piano keyboard interface and an iMPC interface with note variation, Flux Link, Note Repeat, 16 Levels, and more. The app also features an improvement to the workflow for song creation. Song sequencing is faster, more powerful, and more flexible, so you have complete creative control.
100% NEW SOUND KIT AND MORE:
Designed exclusively for iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone, these kits cover some of the most iconic and cutting-edge beat genres available, from a range of beloved producers, all chosen from the Akai Professional vault. Each kit includes samples featuring sounds from punchy 808’s to melodic hits and stabs, designed for the best user experience possible.
The app also comes with 4 additional Sound Packs for FREE (valued at $20). Grab these packs in the AudioCopy Content Store: Bryson’s Soul, Dark Swang, and Metro Bang. iMPC University students have the opportunity to earn an additional Sound Pack, The Diploma! You can use them in hundreds of AudioCopy compatible apps (including iMPC for iPhone).
Unlock producer secrets and learn how to become a full fledged song creator with this tutorial series. iMPCU unlocks one course per day and gives you the tools you need to take your music to the next level. Fun for both new and experienced users, iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone offers an expansive dive into the world of beatmaking and song editing through these courses. We’re excited for you to try it!
- Record from built in mic, external mics, audio interfaces, instruments, etc.
- Record from Inter App Audio Apps
- Warp Tracks and Clips to match tempo
- Access several quick editing features on Audio Clips (Pitch shift, Time Stretch, Amplify, Crop, Split, Duplicate)
- Drag to arrange Audio Clips, snap them to an adjustable grid setting
- Advanced waveform editing
- Audio Unit tweak mode with full keyboard support (including 2 dozen scale modes from Chromatic to Blues to Aeolian)
- 100% New Sound Set, with 4 additional free Sound Packs
- Sample sounds from Spotify
- 64 Track Mixer with EQ and 4 FX sends (Reverb, Delay, Chorus/Flange, and one Inter App Audio Effect)
- Chop-shop provides intuitive multi-touch editing, trimming, auditioning, splicing, splicing and processing samples
- Tracks View shows an overview of all the tracks in your song
- 16 Levels mode with attack, velocity, length, and tuning settings for quickly creating variations of sounds
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
- Time correct: 1/8 note - 1/32T with variable swing
- MPC Note Repeat featuring 1/8 note - 1/32T timing with latch
- IAA and Ableton Link support
- Share beats and songs seamlessly to YouTube
- 4 Mute Groups and custom-designed envelope filters for all pads
- AudioCopy and AudioPaste support
- Improved integration and support for iMPC Pro Packs and other Sound Packs from the AudioCopy Content Store
- Expert MIDI support including expanded options, multiple maps, and more
- Extensive undo/redo capabilities
- New Song Arrangement workflow and integrated Song Mode makes song creation easier than ever
- Drag entire Folders and Sound Packs directly to pads to load many sounds at once
The applications iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone was published
in the category Music on 2018-12-10 and
was developed by Akai Professional.
The file size is 188.83 MB.
The current version is 2.0.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
We're excited to launch iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone! To access additional Sound Packs, be sure to download our free app, AudioCopy!
The greatest thing since sliced beats!!! (Just needs a chord and scale mode)
I am happily married to my aunt busy thousand XL since the year 1999🎹🎧🎤
I don’t review many apps these days……THIS IS HANDS DOWN DOPE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥the ease of operation and sampling omg!!!……yo soundpack sickness, crazy editing capabilities ……catch the wave AKAI
It’s good to see this app make it to the App Store, but that random 30 second sampling from Spotify is absolutely useless (the song isn’t even started from the beginning). This has irritated me since I purchased this for my iPad Pro. It would also be nice to have an “Export to Ableton Set” feature. I will update this to 5 stars, even if they just fix the Spotify sampling.
Not sure if u can hook this version up to a MIDI controller
Why do I gotta buy the same sound packs twice on my audio copy..I have iPhone and iPad with both versions of impc2 on them and when I buy sounds it don’t unlock on both..I just paid for 5 sound packs cause the deal and it’s unlocked on my iPad but not iPhone
Still can’t obtain the four free packs on AudioCopy. Is anyone going to attempt to fix this problem or refund me my money?
A random selection of playlists from Spotify appear in IMPC2 and not even all tracks on a given playlist are there. If the appmakers would just be forthright about the options all good. But as presented feels misleading, deceptive=👎
This app is awesome except, like other users have noted, it doesn’t have the *standard* ability to connect to your Dropbox or AudioShare libraries. You have to do everything through their “AudioCopy” app which is basically their store for samples. There are a few steps and you can import your own samples, but you have to open a *different app*, then import your sample into that app, then go back to iMPC and import your sample from their secondary app.... basically cutting you off from your own library, because you aren’t going to want to repeat this process every time you want to grab one of your samples. Just let us connect to our own libraries as expected. Let your great software speak for itself and make sales, don’t put up this in-app-purchase roadblock where we have to re purchase sounds to have any ease of use. It’s a great software, but if you like using your own sounds, look elsewhere for now.
Good platform to chop samples on....