McAfee Safe Family provides parents with the visibility and simple controls needed to improve app & digital safety for children. We encourage positive parent-child interactions and help establish trust and peace of mind in an ever-mobile, ever-social, ever-changing world.
McAfee Safe Family is a comprehensive parental control app that enables you to monitor your kids’ phone activities and protects your children from exposure to inappropriate digital content. It sets up a child lock that blocks inappropriate apps, monitors your kids’ cell phones, locates their position with a GPS map using the phone tracker feature and limits their screen time.
Download McAfee Safe Family now to view reports about your kids’ device usage and allows parents to block social media apps to avoid any potential cyber-bullying or trolling. Instantly block apps you consider inappropriate, monitor your kids’ phone activities, enable a child lock and limit screen time with a bedtime curfew. Choose to allow extra app time or provide access a blocked app plus know where your children are at all times through their connected devices with the Family Locator.
• View history about app usage activity, location details and system alert history
• Hide the apps allows you to hide apps based on your kid’s age rating
• Set a daily time limit for apps to help manage the amount of screen time your child spends with specific applications
• Track a cell phone and see your kids on a live map so that you know where they are at all times from breakfast to bedtime
• Use geo-fences to receive an automatic alert when your child has arrived or left a known place (ex. school, park, or library) with the GPS location tracking feature so you’ll know where they are
• Limit screen time to prevent your kids from using their devices early in the morning or set a bedtime curfew and limit accessibility late at night
• Use this function to promote good mental health and limit the negative impacts of artificial blue light, which has been linked with insomnia
• Pause internet usage when you want to, give your kids a 1-click digital time-out when they will be unable to access the Internet or use a majority of their apps until the time-out has been removed
• Enjoy a device free dinnertime by putting your children on time-out while eating dinner and spending time with the family
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL – offers the full McAfee Safe Family experience for free. McAfee Safe Family supports an unlimited number of your kids’ devices, whether it is a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC. You have the option at the end of the 30-day free trial period to sign up for an auto-renewing monthly or yearly subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Length of subscription: monthly and yearly
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
Give us feedback on Safe Family at: https://community.mcafee.com/community/home/parental_controls/safe-family
LEARN MORE ABOUT MCAFEE SAFE FAMILY
Please visit our website http://family.mcafee.com/ to learn more about us!
The applications Safe Family: Screen Time App was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2016-12-06 and
was developed by McAfee, LLC..
The file size is 52.52 MB.
The current version is 2.7 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• New Languages: Traditional Chinese, Greek, and Hungarian
• Fixed subscription issue
Bought the subscription. But it will only show on my sons phone. Both on my cell n tablet it says trial over. So i click onto buy then it says i bought it already. I even clicked on check subscription option and that said no new info. So thru itunes it says i have it but your app says otherwise. Ive deleted them multiples and reinstalled them and it says same. So why did i buy this app if i cant even use it? And another thing, my child can delete it off his phone anytime. If i cant use it on my phone or tablet to check on him then whats the point of having it? If it cant get fixed then i want a refund please so i can find an app that actually works right on ALL devices. If that can be fixed ill updated my review. Thank you
It works I can block apps and other stuff but you know your child can delete the app so please don’t allow them to delete the app mcafee
I have been search for a flexible parental control app and I have tested a number of the highest rated apps. Then, I came across SafeFamily. I have tested the app for over a week now and I can confidently say that it suffers from basic yet important performance issues and lacks flexibility. For example, in many separate occasions, I grant access to the children devices (remotely through my smart phone or locally using the child’s device) but the children devices remain locked.
Have you tried contacting yourself or is your customer service just a theory? After clicking thru layers of options to try to reach YOU virtually, I completed the online form to what I thought was “ticket #” to reference when you call. Instead, I got a “thank you....we hope you received the assistance you needed.” WTH?
I am happy with this so far!
I love it thanks.
Won’t show anything - can even set up restrictions or monitor. We have updated/new iPads - an are already McAffee customers. This is terrible!! Doesn’t work at all.
This is the worst app ever give out wrong location information
First time user, trying to sign in, keep saying my password is wrong, reset 3 three times, still not working
I think that this app is pretty legit. It would help if the child locator would refresh and update way more often. My son is in his room at this moment and the app still has him 30min away from us. I have been having trouble with Editing my Home address location...something is wrong with the Geo thingamajig. I'm still going thru the app features and as the updates come, I will update my review and Star Rate. Let's start with 2 Stars.