MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader App Description & Overview
Welcome to Topps® BUNT® 2017 MLB Baseball Card Trader!
The first ever real-time baseball trading card game is back for the 2017 Season! Slide into the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball with thousands of exclusive card designs! Set your lineup alongside live MLB games and unleash the baseball action!
COLLECT THOUSANDS OF MLB CARDS AND TRADE LIKE A PRO!
• Thousands of DIGITAL TRADING CARDS of today’s hottest MLB stars! Multiple cards released daily!
• Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: Relive your childhood with HD releases of your favorite BASEBALL LEGENDS – from as early as the 1950s through the current generation!
• Collect hundreds of new 2017 MLB Players!
• Join the best community of baseball card collectors in the world! Communicate with fellow members of BUNT Nation in the Fan Feed and propose trades to others around the world!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• New cards and series released every day! Come back and use your free daily coin reward to collect your favorite MLB stars!
• Including the most dynamic card stores in the world, collect new series, artworks, and editions of cards that are released multiple times per day!
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
SET YOUR LINEUP FOR LIVE MLB GAMES!
• Reset your ultimate lineup every game day with your best BUNT® player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• Watch live games and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world!
• Compete with other players in Contests to win rewards! Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time which they can play in real-time while watching their favorite team.
• The first ever “Flow of the Game” scoring feature: Swap cards in your lineup and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
FEATURES FOR 2017 SEASON!
• Start LEVELING UP today as winning Contests and exchanging cards gets you experience points based on the LEVEL scoring system.
• CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• STORE DESIGNS that hold unique offers and special packs.
• New monthly box releases, Signature and Relic cards released throughout the 2017 season.
Stay tuned with all of the game day action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
- Follow @ToppsBUNT on Twitter
BATTER UP! Step up to the plate and test your luck in the brand new feature. Walk-Off with coins and inserts, but be careful, three strikes and you lose it all!
Do you like MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader apps? Please share!
MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader App Tips & Tricks
MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader Screenshots
MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader Video
MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader Reviews
Batter up doesn't work for me.
Yeah... pretty much said it in title. Love the app tho. Been playing since 2013 bunt.
I WAS DELETED! DEMANDING REFUND NOW!
Your new "Update" deleted my account.
I am DONE with your apps, and demand a full refund now from either you or APPLE.
2017 was already a big step up for me. This update with the batter up game is even better. Keep it coming!
By Don't download til update
Add me On GAMECENTER
The current update with Batter Up functionality KILLS my battery every time I use it.
I'm talking about the battery decreasing 5% by the minute when only using this tab/function on the app.
It's exclusive to this app.
Love the new feature!
Been using it since last year and I like all the recent updates and new layout, looks much cleaner and more modern. I never have issues with performance on my 7plus as long as I'm on LTE or home wifi which is pretty fast. I really love the new batter up game, it basically gives you free coins and cards- the only issue is it's kind of addictive. Also, the cards this year look awesome! They're really clean looking and some of them even kind of sparkle when I move my phone, it just makes them feel more like real cards. The creators have been really involved in talking to the us in the feed and they've been asking for suggestions so I can't wait to see what they do in the future to keep making the app better. 💖💖💖
Everything is good accept one thing and thats the batter up mode it is one out and you're done instead of 3
Only decent for those willing to pay.
By far one of the worst apps Topps has produced. Most insert cards are only available through purchasing coin bundles. Most days there is only one insert pack to choose from ... makes for a pretty meaningless use. Not as bad as Huddle, but getting there!
Fun concept, poor UI ruins the experience
I had a lot of fun with Bunt a couple years ago. The game ran smooth but I forgot about it until recently. It is mind boggling how the app has regressed. The UI/optimization is not acceptable and the fact that is was allowed to be sent to users is beyond a joke. It is easier to reset the app than to wait for it to fail to load. Users cards failing to appear is a known issue as well. Topps should be embarrassed at this point that a company this large is taking 5 steps back with the technology available today. Fire the company or people who make the app and get some competent people working on it to smooth it out.
Nice update, Batter Up is a great addition.
Bunt 17 looks great so far.
Greed at its finest
$19.99 is the starting point to getting anything worth while....and that's for one card...maybe. It's freaking digital card. They are trying to reap the benefit of eBay sales....trouble is, when they charge so much, these cards are worth less