Songsterr Tabs & Chords App Description & Overview
Featured in the Wall Street Journal as one of "The Best Apps for Learning to Play Music" and as the Apple App of the Week, Songsterr gives you instant access to 500,000+ high quality guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords.
Songsterr Tabs & Chords is a subscription based app. Free version allows you to check out all the features using 15 second previews of songs. To get unlimited access to all the songs, sign up for a $4.99 per month subscription.
If you are subscribed to paid plan on songsterr.com website, sign in from within the app to get the subscription free of charge.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of 500,000+ accurate tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Half Speed. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline. Cache size can be controlled via Settings app.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare for playing after tapping Play.
• Chromatic Tuner. Tune your guitar via mic or adaptors like iRig.
• Background Audio Support. Play along using e.g. iRig and Amplitube (make sure that "Background Audio" option is enabled in Amplitube)
• Instrument Filter. Filter out songs that don't have tab for your instrument.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• Tags. Browse tabs by popular tags (Rock, Metal, Blues, Jazz, etc).
• Universal. iPad and iPhone. One app, two platforms, one subscription.
Your Songsterr subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/privacy and http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/terms for more information.
This is a bugfix release.
Something special is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Do you like Songsterr Tabs & Chords apps? Please share!
Songsterr Tabs & Chords App Tips & Tricks
Songsterr Tabs & Chords Screenshots
Songsterr Tabs & Chords Video
Songsterr Tabs & Chords Reviews
Can't believe it
I can't believe how easy this app is to use and the sheet music is so easy to read. Love the metronome
There's a catch to it
No point to be free
If you can't see the entire tab and can't make an account through the app, there's no point in even keeping it.
Nice and easy!
This app is very easy to use to learn a new song. I love that the tablature scrolls and players each note. Very helpful. Thumbs up!
Best tab app
It is great so many songs
Best app out there for songs!
By Bicycle arty
I go to this app constantly for reference to do many songs .Best one I have ever used
It will play/ teach you the first 20-30 secs of a song but to play the whole song you need to pay $5 a month. Worth it. You can switch through drums and guitars. Any song that's on iTunes or Spotify is on this. From death metal to Justin Bieber acoustic songs
Don't be fooled by the "free" label on this. This is only a preview of their full version.
I fully support Songsterr, but just go to their website where it is actually free. Don't pay for the app.
Love this app!! Has been so helpful in learning to play tunes!!
Amazing must get now
By Hugh Munguswha
I'm a bass player and I struggled to find a tab app and I found this. The tabs can be wrong here and there but if it is you can fix it by playing it yourself!