Lake Drawing Book: Art therapy to reduce stress App Description & Overview
Color yourself happy! De-stress with a vibrant collection of coloring books from Instagram artists, offered exclusively on Lake. There is plenty of FREE content to start with: daily drawings plus a free illustration with every coloring book. Coloring books come with 12 beautiful drawings that you can color over and over, plus a custom color palette. Lake is designed for adults, but is also a lot of fun for kids!
Release your inner happy while supporting artists. Browse through profiles to get to know them and their work. Choose from a wide variety of illustrations that sparks your creativity, including calming mandalas, cute florals, quirky beings, whimsical patterns, beautiful European cities, friendly animals, and more.
- One free illustration a day
- 5 piece tool set: acrylic brush, watercolor brush, spray, fill, and an eraser
- Harmonious colors: gradient color wheel with 245 hues
- Tap-to-fill coloring option
- History palette shows previously used colors
- Color inside the lines
- Zoom in/out
- Manageable number of coloring surfaces
- New coloring books added continuously
- Works offline
- Apple Pencil and 3D Touch support
- Instantly save your drawings
- Quick sharing and print options
Look for lovely creations by: @majasbok, @ninastajner, @katrinwiehle, @light_pencil, @artandsoulcreativeco, @victoriajohnsondesign, @opopulis, @laurablythman, @redcheeksfactory, @elizabetholwen, @mbeembee, @marcus_oakley, @asagilland.
By subscribing to Lake Premium, you get unlimited access to all featured artists, coloring books, and custom color palettes. By subscribing you also support the artists on a regular basis.
Good to know:
- You can subscribe to a yearly plan (starting at $39.99, billed once a year), a monthly plan (starting at $7.99, billed once a month) or a weekly plan (starting at $2.99, billed once a week). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one weekly/monthly/yearly plan unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. You are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Lake Premium subscription.
- Cancel your free trial or subscription trial by going to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom.
Terms of Service: http://lakecoloring.com/termsofservice/
Have something to tell us? Go ahead; we are happy to hear from you!
Email: [email protected]
Write a review! We read them all and listen carefully. Thank you LOADS for your input! <3
- by popular demand: edit the artwork from your gallery
- moving around the drawing just became *much* easier
- have a favorite artwork that reminds you of someone? Assign it to a contact!
- we've gently rushed some bugs away ...
- ... and implemented a whole lot of small improvements that will make your coloring even smoother! <3
Do you like Lake Drawing Book: Art therapy to reduce stress apps? Please share!
Lake Drawing Book: Art therapy to reduce stress App Tips & Tricks
Lake Drawing Book: Art therapy to reduce stress Screenshots
Lake Drawing Book: Art therapy to reduce stress Video
Lake Drawing Book: Art therapy to reduce stress Reviews
I love lake and all of its coloring and tools the only down side about it is there are very few pictures but on the bright side all of the pictures are well designed. 😍😍😍😍
By A. Cook
Very fun to use.
Pricey but nice compared to many coloring apps
I like the app and features, it's more like truly coloring than a few others that I've tried.
Having only one pricing model at $7.99 a month really is a deterrent for me. It would be nice if there were stepped pricing or 3 pricing options (budget/intermediate/pro) so I could choose to use the app occasionally at a price within my budget. Might want to try Pigment which has a daily download that doesn't have a timed trial.
Love ❤️ it
A bit pricey, I can't afford the annual subscription, but I do like the free pictures you get daily for 60 days. I just wish they automatically download so you can get all 60 pictures. ( Hint to the developers!) 👂
Really cool to spend your free time on.
You have to give something a try. This is a really cool app
Nice product but too pricey
By a very p.o'd bird
I'm still in the 60-day trial period. You supposedly get one free pic per day during the trial. Good luck with that. When you click to open the picture, a 24-hour timer starts. That's right. You'll be able to start coloring in just 24 short hours! No joke. I have trouble remembering to even check in anymore to see how my downloads have turned out, so I don't get one per day.
Unless you subscribe for $7.99/mo., $39.99/yr., or whatever.
The free pics are...meh. The premium artists' pics, which they give you a small taste of, are great, for the most part. A little something for every taste. Premium users get more artists' pics, I'm sure.
The tools are cool.
The color palette is a mixed bag. I like the way it's set up for you to select colors from. Sort of like a cross between a digital palette and a Pantone swatch. At first, the color selection seemed amazing. But after you do a few pictures, you begin to feel limited. There are no bold colors, no "true" colors. I'm sure they're available to Premium users.
This is a good app. It has some innovations that I like, but they're not worth 40 bucks a year to me. If I'm going to spend that much, I'd rather spend it on real art supplies, not electrons. I'll stick to other coloring apps that offer more options at a much lower cost.
It's fun !
Difficult to use, no true red
This app leaves a lot to be desired. You are required to use two fingers to scroll around the art, and I find that annoying. It's also really frustrating that I cannot select a true red. They are all way too pink. I do like the free art of the day and the stress relieving nature of it when I need to decompress.
By Caller of BS
Not enough cool pictures to color. Since the update a couple days ago, the app will not open and will not allow me to delete. Better coloring apps with more free pics. I just want this crap app off my phone.
I love this app like it says "Time well spent"
I really love this app when I'm,upset it really,makes me calm down when I'm coloring no really I mostly use this app.