Discord is the only cross-platform voice and text chat app designed specifically for gamers. With the iOS app you can stay connected to all your Discord voice and text channels even while AFK. It is perfect for chatting with team members, seeing who is playing online, and catching up on text conversations you may have missed.
Download Discord and experience modern game communication:
- Voice chat: Join voice channels and chat with your group
- Real-time text messaging: Share video, gifs, emojis in text rich chat
- Push notifications: Never miss a thing with @mentions and direct messages
- Instant invite: Easily add friends to your server by sharing the Instant Invite link
- Direct messages: Send one-to-one private messages
- Multiple server support: Manage all your game groups in one client
- Channel categories: Organize and customize your channel listings
- Roles & Permissions: Robust permission system that lets you assign customized roles to any user
- Video Chat: See your friends in the wild (or their couch)
- Stay connected: Access Discord voice and text chat while AFK
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Information about Discord Nitro subscriptions:
- Nitro gives you access to cool chat perks, such as animated emojis and a boosted upload rate everywhere you use Discord, including the desktop app and at discordapp.com.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms
The applications Discord was published
in the category Social Networking on 2015-05-21 and
was developed by Discord, Inc..
The file size is 69.13 MB.
The current version is 3.0.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
- We've refreshed our User Interface. In-app notifications, system notifications, pin message, and delete message modal all have an updated look.
- Callkit integration for Direct Messages is here. Calls from a DM will now show up on your lock screen properly.
- That's all.
- We're just excited about how good we look now.
Discord is probably the best way for anyone to communicate online. Almost all of my friends I’ve made online are actually from discord. There is no way I can give this app 4 stars or less, because I can’t stop saying how good this is. The amount of features, how many friends I’ve made, and the fact that it is FREE, makes this better than everything else. Discord developers, keep up the good work!
I dislike it because the whole day it has been crashing. It is not cleaning up! I can’t get online and I have no other way of speaking to other people. Please update your app and I will be happier.
Could you not make us put in the access code and just search up the username and pick the right one.
Joe is an immortal being who is indestructible. He’s carrying the legacy from his father to defeat James Charles and rid youtube of the “big gay”. Join us. As we conquer video by video. Everyone person counts. Jack out
have to hang up phone call and have to use bad discord audio instead of phone audio
I love this app. It’s my life basically. But I have one problem, and that’s where it seems to drastically change something out of no where. In this instance, dm calls. So, dm calls used to utilise the app and use the app only. I loved it. It was easy, felt normal. Didn’t feel like I installed another app to just have phone calls. But then it integrated the norm of the iPhone calling system. So now, it acts like it is a phone call instead of a discord call. A normal notification. Which is where I feel this app began to fall at. I could be the only one who feels this way, but part of discord was the calls being ON discord. Not using the phone’s normal calling software. It feels clunky, disgusting, doesn’t feel natural or right, and is glitchy. So if someone has their camera on, you look off the app and tap the “green bar” that used to be red since it used the app but now doesn’t, the screen goes half whatever the camera is showing, and the other half the dms. You can only touch the camera part. No one asked for this integration, please remove it, it looks weird and feels wrong. I get the discord calls before were really bad with connection, but this isn’t helping
I like this app. It taste like pineapple!
Its killing phone faster and pain cause it sorta half closes out the app that i have to reopen to do anything. Can this be fixed by a setting soon or go back to how calls were before.
Do not get this app! It doesn’t work AT ALL!! I can’t even MAKE an account because it won’t load on! Ugh!
If you could try to work on the lagging and glitching during the calls it would be a real blessing, I’ll be back by the the next update and if there’s nothing improved there’s going to be an issue period