Hot or Not was the original way to check out people near you, but now it’s so much more! Find out where the coolest people are, wherever you are - in the coffee shop, out clubbing, even on holiday – and let them find you too.
Hot or Not lets you…
- Check out people in your area
- Find people you’ve bumped into
- Chat with new people
It’s that simple. Ready to give it a go?
The app is free to download and use. We also offer one optional subscription package, Super Powers. Super Powers include a range of premium features and help user to get noticed and meet new people quickly.
Subscription Service Conditions:
• The cost of the optional subscription for Super Powers is 2.99 USD for 7 days, 7.99 USD for 1 month, 19.99 USD for 3 months, 27.99 USD for 6 months.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
• You cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
The applications The Game by Hot or Not was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2013-05-22 and
was developed by Or Not Limited.
The file size is 148.29 MB.
The current version is 5.12.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Pimms and update o'clock! Hit the blue button.
Like so many but nobody actually talks and nor likes back what a waste of time
They blocked my account and I have no idea why! This is ridiculous 😭🙄
Such a bad app logs me out of my account every 5 minutes then keeps saying to add a photo of myself when I already have one on there!! So annoying
This keeps logging me out then saying I don't have an account which is dumb and stupid since I don't know my password. When I try to fix it, it says my email isn't registered when clearly it was 🙄
I paid $0.80 to see who liked me or whatever. They are still charging me that $0.80 every other day or every day even though I DELETED the app and signed out! Don't pay for anything. It's a waste of money!
Such a good app but keeps glitching won't let me sign in with Facebook
It's a good app but not a lot of matches unless you pay for one of the subscriptions. I met a few people on here. You never know until you try!
Great app , real meets , some fake people but all pretty legit.
Gracias a esta aplicación conocí unas personas buenas...,,,,,..
🏟⚾Let's cheer on our guys in blue by sending not 1 or 2 but at least 3 to the All star game 🔥🔥Justin is Smoaking hot 🔥🔥
the fact that I really love Portland may or may not be influenced by how hot my tinder game is here
Met some cool people
Badoo is literally the same app with the old format
The app works fine, but I hate how you have to pay for literally EVERYTHING
I love this app but I hate the new layout, please make an option to change back to the old one
It says it's still downloaded but it just not showing up anywhere on my screen and I can't delete it cause it has to be on my screen to be deleted
Amazing it's a good app to meet new people.
app no longer shows people in my area, only come across people from out of state when swiping through. minimized picture size. new update made app overall less appealing.
The new update makes it hard to look at profiles, scroll through pictures, and has effectively slowed the apps flow down significantly. On top of that, the many different filters you could use on your matches are no longer available which isn't helpful as you have to tap through each profile to see who is on and who isn't.
App is super slow and essentially broken. Aesthetic update made things harder to find and overall the experience is worse.