LIMITED TIME Sale! (normally $4.99, NOW only $2.99) ---> DOWNLOAD NOW<---
Create your next logo on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with InstaLogo. And with a fresh new design and Apple Watch support, it’s even easier to create great-looking logos and designs on the go.
InstaLogo turns your iOS device into a logo-making machine. In minutes, you can design logos, posters, flyers, invitations and more. Then, share them with your friends or colleagues via email, upload them to Dropbox, Evernote and Box, save them to your iOS device, or send them to be printed. It’s never been easier.
Here’s what our customers have to say about InstaLogo:
“This is simply amazing. Wasn't expecting it to be this good when I downloaded. Can't stop creating.“ - by Benjtee
“Definitely worth adding to your app collection. Wished I had found this before I paid a lot of cash to designers....“ - by christofim
“It is the best logo design app I've seen in a while 5 STARS!!“ - by Dragoman7
“This is an awesome app. It's easy. It's fun. It's incredibly useful. Well done!“ - by IrocOn1
You’re in good hands with the most popular logo design app on the App Store, whenever you want to:
Create Beautiful Logos
- Choose from a massive library of logos
- Import your photos from your Photo Library
- Select from a huge selection of fonts, or import your own
- Copy and paste text, images and more into the app
- Pinch, drag and spin your logo elements to change size and perspective
Adjust & Modify An Existing Logo
- Change the gradient and color of your logos, text and background
- Add professional-grade shadows
- Use grid lines to align everything perfectly
- Move elements by the degree, for super accurate results
Fix A Mistake
- Undo and redo every step
- Erase any part of your logo, or the whole thing, easily
- Move things around with the Lasso tool
Release Your Creativity
- Draw with your finger or a stylus, now with 3D Touch support
- Select colors from the new color palette app on Apple Watch
- Let your creativity fly with support for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
Share and Save Your Logos
- Save and share your logos as a PNG or JPEG image, or as a PDF
- Save with a transparent background, perfect for everyday use
- Upload your images to Dropbox, Evernote and Box, so they’re safe and shareable
- Share your logos by email or upload them directly to Facebook
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Support for iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Apple Watch
- Multitasking support on iPad Air 2 and newer
- 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7 and 7 Plus
- Works in landscape and portrait
- Over 50,000 logo combinations
- More than 270 handpicked latin and non-latin fonts
- Import your own images from Photo Library
- Move, resize, rotate, flip, and nudge objects
- Fill text and logos with images
- Add custom borders to your text
- Adjust text spacing and arc
- Professional RGB/HSB/Hex color picker
- Favorites color palette
- Canvas and photo cropping
- Adjust the opacity of every object
- Smart guides
- Professional shadow editor
- Full Undo and Redo
- Finger and stylus support
- Eraser tool
- Lasso tool
- Save as PNG, JPEG or PDF
- Transparent PNG support
- AirPrint support
- Share with Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Evernote
- Share by email and Facebook
- Available in 29 languages
Some features may require in-app purchases.
GET 24/7 SUPPORT
Customers can email [email protected] with questions, comments and support requests.
Download InstaLogo Logo Creator NOW!
The applications InstaLogo Logo Creator - Graphic design maker was published
in the category Business on 2012-11-13 and
was developed by PocketSoft LLC.
The file size is 117.93 MB.
The current version is 3.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
We are super excited to announce the biggest update to the most popular logo creator app for iPhone and iPad.
InstaLogo Logo Creator is much better and all existing customers are getting it for free.
+ Beautiful new design
We have redesigned every major screen in the app to make everything fast and easy.
+ Apple Watch support
Free up your canvas while you are working with InstaLogo, a free app for your Apple Watch. InstaLogo gives you quick access to the core tools and colors right there on your wrist.
+ 3D Touch support
InstaLogo introduces exciting features for devices with 3D Touch.
-Just press on the InstaLogo icon on the Home screen to instantly create a new canvas.
-You can now draw with pressure sensitivity using your finger or a passive stylus. Increasing the amount of pressure in your stroke can increase the size of your drawing.
-Enjoy Peek and Pop actions as well. Peek at your logos and folders for a quick content preview. Pop to open the necessary one.
+ Slide Over and Split View support
Now you can open InstaLogo and any third-party applications – at the same time. (iPad only)
+ 1200+ new logos
This is simply the most wanted part of this major update, so we have 13 new logo categories – with over 1200 new logos – to inspire your creativity.
+ 270+ hand-picked Latin & non-Latin fonts
InstaLogo now contains a lot of cool fresh fonts to help you create more amazing logos.
Since we have a lot of non-English speaking users, we added amazing non-Latin fonts as well: Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Thai.
And here’s what else you’ll find:
+ Support for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
+ InstaLogo now works on landscape and portrait mode as well
+ The ability to nudge an object left, right, up and down
+ Manipulate the proportions of every object freely: you can stretch images with sizing just height or width
+ Fill texts and logos with images
+ The ability to crop photos
+ The ability to crop the canvas
+ The ability to include more than 1 line of word when entering a text
+ Smart guide: place your objects more easily
+ The ability to lasso objects and edit them together
+ The ability to share your logos with Google Drive
+ Save the fonts that are frequently used
+ Language setting within the app
+ Font importing is a lot easier
+ Auto-save is now more reliable and provides better data protection
+ Tons of bug fixes
It would be great if you leave a review in the AppStore. It really encourages others to learn more about InstaLogo Logo Creator.
I just started using this app, and so far I'm finding it easy to use and well worth the small price.
Made a great looking logo for my new site. Thanks for this! Only thing is it could use better instructions than the quick tutorial GIF at the beginning. Nevertheless I figured it out which says a lot about how intuitive it is.
I was just shocked by how flawless this app was. I was skeptical at first but it proved all my doubts wrong!
I love this app and recommend it to anyone who is a designer or not to try it out. Needs to be in every Entrepreneur's tool box!
Have only used it a few times but so far, so good! 😄
It's very easy and simple to use. The cost is perfect. Worth it.
Amazing logo app. Love it!
Has everything you need to create your logo!!
Really cool app, created a logo for my business in no time!!! Would love to see more objects added to its library. Highly recommend!!!
Great and easy to use.
This app is so easy (and fun!) to use! Highly recommended!
User friendly, easy interface. Love it!
Don't waste your time with any other app ! We have been using this for two years now draw logos covert to lines and ingrave logos on customers Cnc parts !
This app is great for those of us that find it difficult to create logos.... or find the artwork to make it look professional. This app makes it easy and fun!! Love it!!
The new update is absolutely amazing, they did an awesome job! Completely impressed, would give 10 stars if I could!
This app is worth the money as it gives me more ways customize logos by having no restrictions such as letting you use photos from your camera roll which you can customize the photos in many ways such as changing size and shadow Very easy to use . The only thing the app to be perfect is letting you set objects either in front or behind each other. Other than that it's really good
I absolutely love this app and highly recommend it to anyone who is passionate about personal marketing/branding.
Love the new updates, but I noticed that all the fonts are narrower. Would love a editing feature to stretch font letter widths. Otherwise great app!