"OnPitch is a new way for singers to track their pitch, with a stylish and informative interface" - discchord.com
Are you one of those lucky people who never have to worry about hitting the right notes? If not, OnPitch is an app for you!
OnPitch shows you the notes you're singing, in real time.
Practicing with OnPitch helps you improve your pitch and gain confidence in your singing, so that when the time comes you're ready to merge with the music and forget about the technical details.
◆ SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE
• No need to record anything, just open the app and sing
• See at a glance if you're on pitch, sharp or flat, and by how much
• Examine notes in a musical phrase and see how well you stayed on pitch
• Examine vibrato and pitch drifts
◆ REAL-TIME PITCH DETECTION
• Notes covered: C0 - B8
• Displays note names, cents, and exact pitch frequency in Hz
◆ UNIVERSAL APP
• Works on your iPhone and iPad
• Supports Portrait and Landscape device orientations
◆ What OnPitch is NOT:
• Not a pitch pipe app
• Does not play reference pitches
• Not a karaoke app
• Does not include sample songs or exercises
◆ Permissions requested by the app:
OnPitch app requests access to the built-in microphone in order to be able to detect pitch and display the notes you sing. If the permission is not granted, pitch detection won't work. Microphone access can always be enabled/disabled again in your device's Settings/Privacy/Microphone.
The applications OnPitch - Vocal Pitch Monitor was published
in the category Music on 2017-03-11 and
was developed by Alena Kucharenka.
The file size is 21.47 MB.
The current version is 1.1.8 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
OnPitch updated to support the newest iPhones.
spent $4.49 on this for it to not even open
Very useful app! works well and I would highly recommend it. It would be useful to tap a note and hear discrete pitches. (to hear the melody/interval and sing back without using multiple apps). nb. even just to have a reference pitch Overall very accurate and very useful.