Featured in "Golf Digest" Feb 2017 edition.
Auto track shots + GPS distance using Apple Watch with built-in swing & putt analysis. Turn your Apple Watch into a Garmin golf watch, except this has more features.
- FREE on phone (not on watch), with lots of features like 3D map and hole flyover. Why pay for other golf GPS apps?
- Stand-alone on Apple Watch. No phone needed on course. It is the only stand alone golf GPS app today. Play without lugging your phone with you, and ditch your Garmin watch. Plus, it analyzes your swing and putt while you play.
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on the Google I/O, Golf News, Mashable, IGN, and more…
- TrackMyGolf uses the Apple Watch to automatically detect your swing.
- Know exactly how far you are from the hole with measured distance to holes and hazards, for 35,000+ golf courses around the world.
- Natively support Apple Watch series 2, series 3's GPS, no need to carry phone during game
- No need for Internet connection. Once a golf course is loaded, it is automatically cached. You do not need Internet on the course, or for future rounds.
- Our gesture recognition technology automatically recognizes a golf swing, and it automatically tracks your game score. All you need is an Apple Watch, no more pen and paper scorecard.
- It automatically records the GPS location of each swing. We track your club distance and accuracy automatically.
- Built-in swing analysis for each auto detected swing, it shows you a number of stats, such as tempo, hand speed, swing plane, impact angle....
- Built-in Putt analysis for each auto detected putt. It shows you tempo, take-back angle, take-back time, push-through angle, push-through time
- Auto hole switching, it knows when you finished with a hole.
- Simple mode allows you just track the total score if you do not want to track shot-by-shot
- Real-time wind direction forecast so that you can adjust what club to use
- Use your phone, or Apple Watch, or both at the same time. Real-time sync data between phone and watch.
- Ability to zoom in on detailed satellite imagery of each course
- View each hole in 2D or 3D map
- Fly-over 3D view of each hole to get a better view before you start
- Insightful statistics of your game, covering club distances, fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), and putts per hole for in-depth analysis
- Connect with Apple Health app when using Apple Watch and contribute to activity rings.
Some features, such as watch functionalities, custom club etc. are available in our paid premium plan. Support us so that we can continue to refine the product. There are two ways to gain premium access:
- Monthly subscription for $4.99/month. It is auto renewing every month unless you cancel. There is a free 7 days trial, during which time you will not be charged.
- Yearly subscription for $18.99/year
Note on subscription:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
As a premium member, you gain unlimited cloud storage of your past rounds of golf. You will also have unlimited access to our course database, which is constantly updated to reflect the latest golf course changes.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications Golf GPS: scorecard range find was published
in the category Sports on 2015-09-29 and
was developed by Vimo Labs Inc..
The file size is 56.85 MB.
The current version is 2.5 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Redesigned for Watch OS4 and Series 3 LTE.
New for WatchOS4:
- Completely independent of phone, from loading a golf course to saving your round, no phone is needed, for Series 3 LTE.
- See your workout route. Ever wonder where you have been on the course? Where you walked to fetch that ball? Visualize your whole path on a map in the Activity app.
- Search for nearby courses on watch
- Redesigned hole auto advancing logic, auto advance without asking for confirmation.
- Set club to use before swing
- More reliable watch/phone sync
- Bug fixes
I have been using this app for a while. Loved the on course GPS, auto shot tracking, and swing analysis. The new version is so much cleaner and easier to use. Kudos, TrackMyGolf. Tried the new auto hole advance and it worked great. Can't wait to get outside with it on my home course this weekend.
Have used it for past two years. Am looking forward using it after this new version. Seems like everything has carried forward stats-wise. Just tried new auto hole advance, works great!
Now most of my screen is taken up by the map view. I like it. Can see score with a simple tap. About time. ! Way cooler.
Was going through my updates and saw this. App feels faster and looks much simpler. Practice round stuff is pretty neat too.. The swing feedback looks very useful. Best golf gps app.
I’ve tried different golf gps apps, but this is the best for my needs. I wanted something that I could use with the Apple Watch and at the same time should be able to score. This works great. GPS distances are instantaneous and more accurate than my Bushnell golf watch. Scoring is easy and lets you enter the clubs for each shot on the watch itself. It automatically detects each shot based on impact with the ball and most of the time you don’t have to enter each stroke unless you want to enter the club. Even for putting it detects the number of puts. Over all 18$ or so a year was worth for me.
I just updated to the new TrackMyGolf app this morning and it looks amazing. The homepage is super clean. Love the watch independence function.
Have use this app for over a year and it continues to improve. Easy to use. Auto tracking works great. Highly recommend this golf gps app.
I've been a big advocate of the TrackMyGolf app for a long time now. It's great, accurate and easy to use. But this new app with better auto hole advancing is something. Wow! It was definitely overdue, but now the app has the look to go with the substance. One slight gripe. Not sure if it's just me. But the practice round swings aren't working.
Very pleased with all features after a break on period due to my own schedule both with golf and technology. It is fun to use, helpful and doesn't take more than a moment to use and record play. After a couple of years use, I continue to love the app and look forward to using the new version just out. This is the best use of my Apple Watch.
Use it all the time. Love the update. Saves me a ton on a range finder, and so much cheaper than Garmin
I've never owned a Range finder, and I'm grateful that this app is available to give me my gps distances, especially in my familiar places off the beaten path. It tracks my golf automatically, so convenient.
Free version takes care of all I need, unless I get an Apple Watch. Does not burn phone battery quickly like other golf gps apps.
Lot of difficulty in getting synced with ID and password after premium purchase. Finally got passed that (8hrs). Read all the FAQs and help videos. Was able to load my local course and explore the app and iWatch. Was excited to be playing the next day at neighboring city course. Started playing and the only course that would show up was one 20 miles away (my home course). Tried repeatedly on each hole for the first 10 holes to get app and watch to recognize the course I was actually standing on. Rebooted both phone and watch, tried numerous combinations of settings. Never would recognize the course I was standing on, just offered the one 20 miles away. Not impressed. Finally played my home course. Registering all shots... failed. Trying to up date score card...total failure. This company would do well to create some detailed help file and to make a score card that can be easily updated on iPhone.
I have been using this app for a while and it is really accurate and helpful with getting your distances right. Love the on course GPS, but hated the clutter of the old version. New version is so much cleaner and easier to use. Kudos to TrackMyGolf. Just played a practice round on my local course to plan out my strategy and can't wait to get outside for the real thing this weekend.
The update includes some great feature. I have played 7 rounds with the new version and all seems good. Best golf gps app ever.
Had this app on my last 3 Apple Watch, it is the most recommended golf gps app ! Just terrific
Had some issues with the app before. Seems the update fixed my issues. Recommend this golf gps above the others.
This is a great gps app for all your golf needs. Download it!
I was one of the ones that wasn't initially crazy about the new app design but I called the customer support phone number and they assured me they will be addressing the items that others like myself had asked for over the next few app releases. Glad to see they came through as promised. This is now the best golf gps app. I've been using this app for 4 months and it really plays a part in my golf game every time I play.
No lag on my Apple Watch , very cool golf gps app. Hole pictures on my 6 plus are great and easy to see. Best of both worlds.