Featured in "Golf Digest" Feb 2017 edition.
Auto track shots + GPS distance using Apple Watch with built-in swing & putt analysis. Turn your Apple Watch into a Garmin golf watch, except this has more features.
- FREE on phone (not on watch), with lots of features like 3D map and hole flyover. Why pay for other golf GPS apps?
- Stand-alone on Apple Watch. No phone needed on course. It is the only stand alone golf GPS app today. Play without lugging your phone with you, and ditch your Garmin watch. Plus, it analyzes your swing and putt while you play.
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on the Google I/O, Golf News, Mashable, IGN, and more…
- TrackMyGolf uses the Apple Watch to automatically detect your swing.
- Know exactly how far you are from the hole with measured distance to holes and hazards, for 35,000+ golf courses around the world.
- Natively support Apple Watch series 2's GPS, no need to carry phone during game
- No need for Internet connection. Once a golf course is loaded, it is automatically cached. You do not need Internet on the course, or for future rounds.
- Our gesture recognition technology automatically recognizes a golf swing, and it automatically tracks your game score. All you need is an Apple Watch, no more pen and paper scorecard.
- It automatically records the GPS location of each swing. We track your club distance and accuracy automatically.
- Built-in swing analysis for each auto detected swing, it shows you a number of stats, such as tempo, hand speed, swing plane, impact angle....
- Built-in Putt analysis for each auto detected putt. It shows you tempo, take-back angle, take-back time, push-through angle, push-through time
- Auto hole switching, it knows when you finished with a hole.
- Simple mode allows you just track the total score if you do not want to track shot-by-shot
- Real-time wind direction forecast so that you can adjust what club to use
- Use your phone, or Apple Watch, or both at the same time. Real-time sync data between phone and watch.
- Ability to zoom in on detailed satellite imagery of each course
- View each hole in 2D or 3D map
- Fly-over 3D view of each hole to get a better view before you start
- Insightful statistics of your game, covering club distances, fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), and putts per hole for in-depth analysis
- Connect with Apple Health app when using Apple Watch and contribute to activity rings.
Some features, such as watch functionalities, custom club etc. are available in our paid premium plan. Support us so that we can continue to refine the product. There are two ways to gain premium access:
- Monthly subscription for $4.99/month. It is auto renewing every month unless you cancel. There is a free 7 days trial, during which time you will not be charged.
- Yearly subscription for $16.99/year
Note on subscription:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
As a premium member, you gain unlimited cloud storage of your past rounds of golf. You will also have unlimited access to our course database, which is constantly updated to reflect the latest golf course changes.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications TrackMyGolf: Golf GPS free scorecard range finder was published
in the category Sports on 2015-09-29 and
was developed by Vimo Labs Inc..
The file size is 63.99 MB.
The current version is 2.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- Redesigned Simple mode score tracking, simple tap to change score
- Auto hole advancing even when you are not tracking score
- Quick tap to add Putt or Chip in Pro mode
- Add stats for rounds tracked in Simple mode
- Longer timer to show tempo feedback
This app works great for Apple Watch. I download course on iPhone while synced to Apple Watch. Then I turn off Bluetooth on iPhone and the watch reverts to using the built in gps in the watch. I compared to my garmin gps and it is within 1 meter of accuracy. If you need more accuracy than that your probably on the PGA tour.
This app pairs well with Apple Watch Series 2 - Nike Edition.
Distances and everything works great. The only problem I have is that my scores on my watch never sync to my phone. Emailed back and fourth with customer services and still haven't resolved the issue
I have used SBS for years, but didn't like the interface with the Apple Watch. The fact that I can use the watch's GPS without the phone is great! I love the score tracking as well. Very happy to have made the switch.
Good app. Stats need to be cleaned up though.
It's great way to keep record
Awesome and helpful golf app. Easy score tracking and really helpful gps yardage feature. Definitely recommend.
As the title says, I was hoping for standalone GPS with my Apple Watch V.2. The app itself on the iPhone is awesome, it integrates GPS readouts with a satellite map overlay. What I am really looking for however is the ability to revive GPS distances based on my watch location not on my phone. I contacted their support team and they informed me that there is no way to ensure the yardages displayed on the watch were based off the watches location when the watch and phone are within bluetooth range of one another, they suggested I enable airplane mode or just leave my phone at home. I do enjoy getting my messages on my phone while golfing so I really don't want to do that. 3 stars for the iPhone application, unfortunately it's just not what I'm looking for. For those looking for an app that shows yardages based on the phone location look at the "Ping" app.
Blows the others away
Reviewed this app with WatchOS 2 and was disappointed. Now with WatchOS 3 this app is amazing! The refresh rate is instant and with 100% battery on my Series 0 Apple Watch I can finish 18 holes with about 15% battery left.
At few dollars a year for the upgrade, this has to be the best value in golf GPS on the market. The distance grids to the pin and the layout of course fairways and hazards is excellent. I recommend getting the upgrade as this seems to result in more accurate distances. Also the upgrade gives approximate effect on wind direction and speed. The stats records for each round are helpful. Great value.
Since upgrade fix, app is working like a "charm" again!!
Love this app
Love this app. Showed it to other golfers, who loved it and also decided to download it. Distance factoring is excellent.
A real help on the golf course.
This is a 5 star app. When the new apple watch came out, they have been ready with a gps feature like other innovative companies have. With the abilities that series two watch has, I should get accurate distances on my watch when my phone is in the car. I want to be free from my phone, not still tied to it.
Yay, no bs!
I use this every weekend I love it and is very accurate.I recommend it to everyone thanks