The award-winning fitness app Zova is the smart fitness trainer that gets you the best results. Backed by Exercise Science, Zova will be your personal coach and exercise tracker rolled into one.
Feel fit and more alive everyday as you improve your confidence and body image. Look leaner and more defined with the 2X3 Body Program, and work on increasing your endurance. Strengthen your body and mind with Zova’s daily workouts, or use the tracker to monitor your next exercise!
• Want to lose weight or improve your fitness? Zova can help you achieve your goals!
• Zova’s ab, leg, arm and full body workouts are designed to get the best results.
• Flex your body and calm your mind with lower, upper and core sequences that combine classic yoga poses with deep, effective stretches.
• Feel refreshed and full of energy after each workout.
• Let Zova be your personal coach and fitness tracker so you can feel more confident about yourself.
2X3 Body Program
• 2X3 Body is the smart fitness program that will help you get healthy and more fit.
• Discover your body’s potential in the most personal way yet.
• Exercise with smart workouts and burn more calories.
• Stay motivated and on track with your Zova Score.
• Your Zova Score combines workouts you log, track or stream into a simple score so you know how active you are, or need to be.
• Save the sweat for your workout. Zova lets you keep track of all your workouts with effortless logging.
• Log your daily workout, from gym sessions to spin classes.
• Track outdoor runs or walks then see all your key stats like distance, pace, speed and calories burned.
• The tracker provides an interactive map for every run or walk.
Share Your Workouts
• Take, decorate and share fun workout selfies to your Instagram or Snapchat story.
• Tag #fitface and see what others from the Zova community have accomplished.
Monitor Workouts with Apple Devices
• Apple Watch – Monitor your heart rate and exercise stats - right from your wrist.
• Apple TV – Sign into Zova on your Apple TV to bring your workout to the big screen.
• Siri – Manage your workouts with Siri from your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Download Zova today & start tracking your workouts.
“This award winning fitness app is not only beautiful, but functional” –Vogue
“For a glimpse of the future grab a mat and join me for a workout with Zova“ –Wall Street Journal
Also featured in Time, CNET, Forbes, Sydney Morning Herald and many more.
• Apple Design Award
• App Store Best of Winner
• Editor’s Choice
Get better results when you subscribe to Premium:
• 2X3 Body Program
• Premium Categories
• Unlimited Workouts
So what are you waiting for? Download Zova and be your fittest.
• Zova uses your background location to track a walk or run when your phone is locked. Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• If you have a iPhone 5c or iPhone 5 your activity won't be tracked.
• Zova requires access to Apple Health in order to accurately calculate and evaluate your daily activity and relevant health information.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us on [email protected]
The applications Zova Workout & Fitness Trainer was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2014-09-26 and
was developed by ZOVA.
The file size is 141.94 MB.
The current version is 2.6.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Thank you for using Zova! Here’s what’s changed in this update:
• iOS 11 Update: We’ve updated Zova to look amazing and work seamlessly with iOS 11. Enjoy a beautiful new design elements and improved integration with Apple Health.
• 2X3 Body Program: We’ve had an amazing response after releasing the 2X3 Body Program last week! In this build we’ve fixed a bug that caused workouts completed earlier in the week to be displayed and marked as completed in the days after.
• Bugs & Performance:
- Fixed a bug that caused exercises to skip during a workout
- Fixed a bug that caused Zova to crash when opening flexibility workouts
- Fixed a bug that caused 2X3 Body to not show for all users
Please get in touch via [email protected] if you experience any problems.
Happy training from the team at Zova :-)
Deleting this monthly subscription. You'll be better off buying a DVD. This monthly subscription isn't cheap either. Thanks but no thanks!
Used to be a 5 star app but since updating it skips thru workouts Edit: the Zova Team helped me find a way to work around the bugs I was experiencing until they were able to push an update out fixing it completely
Pretty much useless unless you want to shell out for premium
I started out just getting the free version and loved it so much I upgraded to the premium and love that it pushes me. Plus I like that it hooks up to my Apple Watch and my activity.
I just absolutely LOVE ❤️ Zova! I like how it tracks your workouts and how far you run compared to the Health app on iPhone, because it doesn't do that! I totally would recommend! Thanks Zova!!!
This app is for girls, because all it shows are fit girls, and I am in the acceptable range, but 98th percentile for my weight. Goodbye Zova!! I'll never get you ever again!!!!
Not too hard not to easy that way you can pick your own pace.
Awesome app to burn calories and get fit!
It's a lot of the same workouts
I really like this app because it motivates me to go on runs and keep in shape, but I wish that I could do more than 1 recommended workout per day!
Makes you fell amazing I love it
Does cool stuff Wish I understood how to use it better
Im loving this app. Im not an active person but this gives me good beginners work outs!
This is a really great way to workout in a short amount of time. I love that you have added logging because I didn't always use the app for my workouts. It would be really cool if you could tell Zova you are injured and where you are hurt so it would have workouts you can still do and ones you shouldn't do. I really enjoy this app. Another good thing to add would be longer workouts. So have a few short workouts and some longer ones available each day.
The overall experience with this app is amazing. Clean and beautiful interface. The guide video is pretty good and easy to follow. I'm trying to use it everyday to improve my workouts.
I really like this app and recommend it to all people who want work out at home.
I'm gonna get abs.