Classes or gym, bodyweight or swim. Zova combines all your workouts into a single score so you can be your fittest.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Download Zova and get your Zova Score – the simplest way to measure your fitness.
2. Log, track or stream any workout to boost your Zova Score and get in the Great range.
3. The more you sweat, the better Zova gets at recommending workouts that keep you interested and improving.
IN THE PRESS
"This award winning fitness app is not only beautiful, but functional" –Vogue
"For a glimpse of the future...grab a mat and join me for a Glute Boost with Zova" –Wall Street Journal
**Apple Design Award 2016**
**App Store Best of 2016**
**App Store Best of 2015**
• Zova Score – Your Zova Score combines workouts you log, track or stream into a single score so you know how active you are – or need to be.
• Stream Workouts – Make every second count with ten-minute workouts for any body area.
• Workout Logging – Save the sweat for your workout. Zova lets you keep track of all your workouts with effortless logging.
• Run & Walk Tracking – Get key stats like distance, pace, speed and calories burned, as well as an interactive map of every run or walk.
• Stream Flexibility – Stretch your mind and body with our flexibility workouts that combine classic yoga poses with deep, effective stretches.
• Smart Trainer – Whether you need encouragement, guidance, or a pick-me-up workout, Zara’s always around.
• Apple Watch – Monitor your heart rate and exercise stats - right from your wrist.
• Apple Music – Work out harder, better, faster with your favorite music, thanks to our seamless Apple Music integration.
• Apple TV – Sign into Zova on your Apple TV to bring your workout to the big screen.
• Siri – Manage your workouts with Siri from your iPhone or Apple Watch.
"The premium version is worth the money and cheaper than the gym" –Mobreezy
"This is a great app that works for all levels! I love that it syncs with my Apple Health app to help me with my goals!" –HollySteele
So what are you waiting for? Download Zova and be your fittest.
• Zova uses your background location to track a walk or run when your phone is locked. Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• If you have a iPhone 5c or iPhone 5 your activity won't be tracked.
• Zova requires access to Apple Health in order to accurately calculate and evaluate your daily activity and relevant health information.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us on [email protected]
The applications Zova: Be Your Fittest was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2014-09-26 and
was developed by ZOVA.
The file size is 132.02 MB.
The current version is 2.4.1 and works well on
9.3 and high ios versions.
Thank you for using Zova. This is a major update so heads up! Here’s what’s new:
• A very beautiful new home screen that highlights your Zova Score and includes four new sections:
• A completely redesigned Zova Score screen. See how your Zova Score has changed over the past 7 days and swipe down to find out why.
• Ease into new flexibility sequences with two new Upper & Lower Body categories.
• Fixed a bug that caused some users to get logged out when they updated from 2.3 to 2.4
We’ve worked really hard to bring these changes to you. With major updates there may be some small bugs that we haven’t found. We hope we’ve found everything but please get in touch via [email protected] if you experience any problems.
Happy training from the team at Zova.
P.S Get ready for even more awesome in early June ;-)
I am loving this app and will likely pay for the year after the free trial. The workouts are great, quick, & easy to grasp. I have never been a gym person and this is SO much cheaper than all the $ I'd be waisting telling myself to go to the gym. I can do a quick 10 minute workout while the kids get ready for school and a more intense one before I go to bed. It works perfectly within my schedule.
I work out with weights, ride stationery bike, and treadmill. This allows me to record it all. Great app.
I love this app so much, I've been using this app for 3 days and my stomach is flat!! And I have the bikini body I urgently needed for summer. I can tell you, nothing else works faster! The app is very well developed and very well thought out. It knows just what you want. It also gets you motivated with your score.
The short routines are a good motivator to do something. I used to just do one at a time but now I do 3-4 and string them together to make a complete circuit workout. (Premium is way cheaper than a gym!) Also the support team is really responsive and will make changes based on your suggestions.
Not cool. Please fix this. It asked me my name and everything completely starting over...and seemed not to remember all the older workouts. As well, health said I had no data :( A personal trainer is a trainer because it knows you. This defeats the purpose. I would have given the app 4.5-5 starts before this surprise.
This app keeps going though dramatic changes. I used to be a premium member, but don't seem much point now. Before you could search for specific routines which really helped me. They keep updating and you have to go though the beginning screen again. Now they lost all my favorites that I loved. Before there were stretches that were only 5-7 min that were perfect for work breaks but now there's not much options to choose from. I like the way they added walking and how it motivates you, but now that all my favorites are gone I don't know if I'll use this app anymore. I was a premium member for a long time and even in the beta testing for Zara. :(
I always use it everyday and when I don't go to the gym and every update makes the app better and better! It's worth paying for
No problems! I can do what I need with ease.
I was surprised at the level of the workout! I am learning how to use the app.
It gave me and my sister a real work out!
I love especially how this app is free and how it tracks how healthy you are. You feel like you have a personal trainer wherever you go. I just love it 💓😂
Love it it keeps me on schedule to what I want to accomplish
Like the videos and that during exercise it shows it to you so can correct posture
There are two great things about this app that set it apart from and in a different class than the other exercise apps: the content and the promise of Apple Watch integration. The content and ease of use of this app are the best. The watch integration still doesn't work. I've used this app for over a year and only occasionally has the watch feature worked for me. Hoping it gets fixed soon.
So far I really like this app, the exercises at to the point and don't do a lot of talking which I like because I enjoy focusing on what I'm doing and not listening to someone yammer on. I like that it connects to my heath app on my iPhone as well. Only downside is that it doesn't seem to sync up with my Apple TV app. The iPhone will recommend workouts but I won't see those recommendations or workouts on the Apple TV. Overall though, I really like this app so far.
So, like everyone, I'm trying to lose weight and tone myself. Didn't expect much out of this app, thought it would be like any other. Wrong. Worth it to get the subscription because these workouts are insane. They've got me sweating hardcore but the exercises won't kill you. And the you mirror the trainer for each move
This is the only workout app that has kept me going for more than a few days. Awesome workouts to fit all fitness levels.
Zova is wonderful and keeps me wanting to stay in shape.
Great app helped me a lot so far. Keep it up