Coupon Scanner, Organizer and Reminder, this All-in-One coupon tracking app will make your life easier. Scan or type coupon's barcode and let "Coupon Keeper 2" handle the rest for you.
Do you want to save $$$ by using coupons but also want to SAVE TIME to input/organize/track your coupons? NO MORE to type everything!! JUST USE the BARCODE.
"Coupon Keeper 2" is the upgraded version of "Coupon Keeper", another great app which has already being recognized by thousands of couponers like you with their coupon-shopping-life. Based on tons of great suggestions and feedback we have received, "Coupon Keeper 2" is reinvented to save not only your money but also your precious time.
* Scan coupon barcode to input coupon details automatically;
* Search coupon barcode to input coupon details automatically, it's very handy when your device has difficulty to recognize coupon barcode;
* Bulk import coupons from Sunday newspaper inserts (U.S. only; upgrade required);
* Huge online coupon database and keep growing over time to provide most accurate information;
* Manually input coupon if scan/search doesn't work;
* Get notification before your coupons expire, the notification can be customized to specified favorite level only or all the coupons;
* Coupon Statistics tab tracks your saving;
* Ranking your coupons and you will never forget the HOTTEST coupons;
* Take photo of your coupons to help you to visualize them, it comes handy when to locate them from thousands of coupons;
* Marking coupon as used will update your coupon statistics automatically;
* Edit Name/Category/Value/Quantity/Expiration/Source/Detail for each coupon as you want;
* Customizable categories and sources help you organize your coupons electronically and physically;
* Badge number at list screen tells the coupon's available quantity;
* Search though your coupons by name, category, source, details and notes;
* Search though your coupons by scanning product UPC barcode;
* Sort your coupons by Expiration Date, Name, Category or Favorite Level;
* Filter your coupons by Category, Source and/or Source Date;
* Separate 'Expired and Used' coupons automatically from other coupons and move to archive to save your time. But you still have the chance to review them at any time;
* Customize your system to keep or delete the expired coupon automatically;
* Clone coupon to make data entry faster;
* Share the coupon with your friend by emailing the coupon details with image;
* Import/Export coupon data to backup or just keep multiple devices data in sync;
* Create coupon list (with or without filter) in spreadsheet format and view/edit using other program like Excel or Numbers;
* Universal app can be running on iPhone/iTouch/iPad devices;
* Coupon Keeper 2 is retina display compatible and support new iOS devices.
If you are current user of "Coupon Keeper", you can export your data from "Coupon Keeper" and import into "Coupon Keeper 2" smoothly.
Coupon Keeper 2 Lite has all the essential features of the full version of Coupon Keeper 2 except that it is limited to scan up to 20 barcodes and the import/export feature is locked.
- This app helps you to better organize/manage your coupons, but you STILL have to carry your physical coupons and redeem them at local store.
The applications Coupon Keeper 2 Lite was published
in the category Shopping on 2012-08-01 and
was developed by Super Kiddo Studio.
The file size is 10.16 MB.
The current version is 2.3.0 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
• Support iOS 9;
• Some other minor bug fixes and performance improvements;
I would love to give it 5stars because of its ease of use, ability to get the Sunday coupons on my device, and keeping them organized for me as well as deleting the expired ones I haven't used. HOWEVER, I wish there was a way to link to my Dollar General, Family Dollar and Rite Aid accounts so I don't HAVE to print the coupons. I would LOVE it if I could just put them on my accounts there and when I go to check out and enter my number- BOOM! I've used my store discount AND my coupons! That would be such a MAJOR time saver and so convenient for busy moms like me that just don't have the time to print, cut out, and sort all of the paper coupons. That's why I'm only giving it 3 stars. The hassle of the paper is still there. 😑
The app is user friendly! I hated to be in stores and be checking back and forth my coupon binder; with the app i can easily check which coupons I have available. Easy, faster, and organized.
Really helpful app. But for every coupon you need 1 point. And after the first couple points they give you, you have to pay money for them.
I am able to keep track of which coupons I have available and when they expire. I love it
I love this app so much it helps me keep track of all my coupons wish you could share data between my phone and iPad is only thing I wish was different
I scanned in only 15 coupons and was told I could not scan any more, nor could I bulk load, nor. Oils I type in info. What a WASTE.
I have been using for around 3 weeks, and think this is a great App. This is the first App I tried for this type data base so I am not able to give any Comparisons to other similar Apps. I like the feature of being able to download an entire Circular, ex REDPLUM, it shows the week of the insert and you pick the week you need to download. THe first time I tried I downloaded the entire insert, but quickly found that it is much better just to check off the ones I would like to keep, because the data base becomes too large with unnecessary coupons that I will never use. Also, bear in mind that this program stores information on the coupon, but not the physical coupon needed at the register, so you will still need to keep the HARDCOPY of the coupon. So this mean selecting the right week and Circular name is important. Sometimes some coupons have a different date than that printed on coupon, so you can edit the date to match the actual coupon, I do think this is the fault of the program, but more the manufacturer or people printing the coupon, forgetting to change codes on their end. You can also manually enter coupons. There is a feature that you can set to delete expired coupons the day after expiration or after a certain period of time. I find some places will accept a day or 2 after expiration so i set that accordingly to my preference.
This app us a bust. I haven't been able to scan one coupon since I downloaded this app months ago. Yet they want you to pay $13 for the full version.
Thanks to this app it has saved me so much time clipping coupons. The premium version was worth the money.
I wanted to create an app like this but decided to check first and I am glad I did. Let me start by saying that I did not use the free version (honestly I didn't understand the way it was written, what you could do in each level). Because of this, I went straight in and bought the full app. It is worth the money! Saves me time and keeps me organized. Getting updates on when coupons expire, being able to search for specific coupons, keeping track of savings... priceless! Using coupons has never been easier.
I love that this app is VERY helpful and is constantly improving!!!...I have only been using it for a couple months and there has already been a helpful bulk import capability added. To the developers: Keep up the good work and keep the updates coming. It seems you not only program the app but use the app as well. THANK YOU!!!!
Helpful app for those that try to keep a budget. Easy to use. Would be better if store could scan barcodes right off the phone. Would also like an option that will allow user to select coupons that you are using for your shopping trip and make a list of them on the app so you can refer to them at checkout.
Just started couponing again. Love this app!! Keeps my coupons organized and easy to find in my binder. Super easy to use with the search bar. Upgrade was worth the $$!!
Love this app and recent update. Must have for couponers.
Being able to insert the entire insert makes this even better
This app is a great idea. However, I would like to sync the coupon data between multiple devices.
The best App ever made.
Scans bar codes to help keep coups organized. Great so far!
I love this app
What I needed so I don't have to dig on my shopping trips for un expected deals.