ibis Paint is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 35 million times in total as a series, over 2100 materials, over 990 fonts, which provides 142 brushes, 37 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibisPaint are uploaded to our Youtube channel.
- A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
- Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
- Recording your drawing process as a video.
- SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos.
*Feedback from users
We receive many good reputations from users.
- I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
- Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
- I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
ibisPaint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
- Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush previews.
- You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Selection Area Features]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel.
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes strokes that respect selection area, Flood Fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
ibisPaint provides you with the “Prime Membership” (monthly payment) , which enables you to use fully fledged functions. The more people become a prime members, the faster we can develop our application. We would like to create more functions, so please consider becoming a prime member.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the one-month at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
- Prime Materials
- Prime Fonts
- Tone Curve filter
- Gradation Map filter
- Clouds filter
- No advertisements in screens except the Online Gallery
* After you become a prime member with the first one-month free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
The applications ibis Paint was published
in the category Entertainment on 2011-06-21 and
was developed by ibis inc..
The file size is 45.77 MB.
The current version is 5.6.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thank you for using ibis Paint!
The summary of this update is as follows.
- Added the Prime Material feature and the Prime Font feature.
- Changed the color blending calculation around rendering frames or texts on a Frame layer, Text layer or Shape layer. It fixes a problem where the edges of the texts is too white. To maintain compatibility, this improvement is applied only to newly created artworks after this update.
- Now a popup window is shown when you tapped the button at the right end of a font on the Font List window, and it allows you to remove the font or confirm the license file if it exits.
- Changed the label of the "Region" button at the top of the Font List window (whether or not it appears depends on your language settings, i.e., it will appear when Japanese or Chinese) to the name of your language (i.e., "Japanese" or "Chinese").
- Improved the memory performance when you scroll the Font List window.
- Now a material which you selected is added to history tab when you canceled it.
[Fixed Bugs and Problems]
- Fixed a problem where a font could not be downloaded properly from some font distribution sites with the browser launched from the Font List window of the Text tool.
Worth your money
I hate it jk I love it not
I’ve been using this app for more than 4 years , and i like to use new apps for drawing, but no matter what i use or try , i keep coming back to ibispaint because its just too great of an app ! I highly recommend this app for everyone!! 😍
This is amazing. All I gotta say.
The brushes aren’t great for library, and aren’t very clear.
I’ve never had any issues with it there are no add and it’s just plain out AMAZING I really recommend it to new people too it’s not that difficult to learn since there is tutorials and stuff
Love the app.
IbisPaintx is really easy to use and understand, it has a great setup!
I have been searching for a coloring app with advanced tools like this for ALONG LONG time until I saw on YouTube Ibs Paint. This app is so good. I used to use FlipaClip clip for drawing but this is so much better! Don’t get me wrong flipaclip is good for animation but not advanced drawing. This app deserve not five and a slit left but five! Five. Thank you for making this app you guys help a lot.
It really great it make me do art so mucheasier
This has to be the best art program I’ve ever used!!!! I’d recommend it to everyone!!!
It’s a best app ever !! I’m so happy I found it , before I bought this I got Ibis Paint X..
I love the ui, the brushes, community and tools. But I’ve been experiencing some input lag? It doesn’t seem to be brush, layer or stabilisation related.... I can’t figure it out. The app lags when I’m drawing every now and again and it is really putting me off. It is only in this app. Any idea?
I may not be a serious artist, but I do have a habit of editing for YouTube randomly. This is the perfect app. ❤️❤️⭐️⭐️
I have tried a few drawing app this is by far the most intuitive drawing comics and general illustration using iPad + pencil
I’ve been using this app for over 2 years now, and it’s never let me down! I recommend it to beginners on a low budget!
I use this app every day and it’s very easy to use. I’d just like some more brushes available. Like eye lashes and better glitter brushes.
i made a large image with 300dpi, which is 12mb. however when i download it or try to email it, it’s less than 1mb. this is a tshirt design and HAS to be the exact size and dpi i set it as, or it’ll print too small or blurry. why are you shrinking the file size without asking me?? i worked really hard on this image and it’s completely useless now because i can’t print it without destroying the quality
I enjoy all the features in ibis paint but my obly issue is that i cant yse the video in yourube videos unless its flipped and no-one wants to watch a sideways video some maybe you could add a function that allows that
This app is one of the best drawing apps i have used, The 2 touch feature is really handy and the app overall is simple and easy to use
This app is really amazing and easy to use once you get used to it!
I give ibisPaint x 4 additional stars because the good side of this app is that you can create wonderful art pieces and do many things BUT you can not do as planned sometimes but over all I think ibisPaint x is a really great app
I love this app its help me with my art and I just wanna thank the creators for this!!
I used ibisPaint X for about a year on my phone and six months on iPad. I finally got the paid version and I have absolutely no regret! ibisPaint is an amazing art app! I’ve tried Procreate as well, but ibis is better. I discover more features each time I start a drawing, and have developed a unique art style I would have never started without ibisPaint!
I love how ibis makes everything so easy to do when it comes to art, supplying you with all the digital tools you need to create your own little masterpieces. However, like many art programs on mobile, it doesn’t allow artists to collab via internet. I wish there was some sort of way you could collab, like some sort of “create a room” thing where you put in a code and you connect to that canvas. Kind of like that whiteboard thing, but better. You could do live drawing on IbisPaint and can see other artists drawing real-time while you also draw other stuff too. Otherwise this app is absolutely amazing and I recommend it for young artists starting out with digital!
So this was awesome and costed. Money now it’s gone! Deleted
Howdy there, I just want to start by saying to whoever’s looking to buy this app that those six dollars are well worth it! There are so many amazing tools, the compatibility is convenient, and it’s great for experts and beginners alike once ya learn the mechanics. ;3 That said, this next section is for just a few suggestions for the developers! Heya developers! You’ve managed to make a wonderful and rather successful art app! I just wanted to give you a few suggestions to make it even better. * a color save. It would be super helpful if there was a way to save some of the previous colors used in different projects so that you can use a whole bunch of different colors and still come back to an important shade. * an animation setting I am practicing to become an animator, and I think this app’s amazing tools could be well used for animation. Something with frame duplication and audio recording + sync would be nice. And that’s pretty much it! I’d recommend this app to experts looking for a good digital canvas or beginners like me looking to develop their skills. If you read all the way through, thank you for caring, and have a wonderful day! 💚
It is an AMAZING app. I use it on a daily basis. But there is one big issue. You can't save an offline copy. You either have to post it, which I have had an unnecessary amount if trouble doing, or take a screenshot of it. Then go to the camera roll, and crop it out. Which cuts off the picture. Every time you try to add a screenshot, it comes out blurry and letters are hard to read. Yes, I will ruin the complete 5 star rating of this app until it is fixed.
It is one of the best drawing apps ever! But you see, I'm a small YouTuber, and I make cartoons. So I think you should make an animation app with the same way to draw art. It would be a dream come true