Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Sun Sentinel's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with South Florida's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• Download the app to enjoy 10 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app and to sun-sentinel.com; then it's only $7.99 a month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to sun-sentinel.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 954-393-0111.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
The applications Sun Sentinel: South Florida's top news source was published
in the category News on 2010-11-29 and
was developed by Tribune Interactive.
The file size is 60.72 MB.
The current version is 4.6.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
5 articles a month? I am not paying $7 for something I can get for free. I just delete the app and reinstall it and the counter resets.
The good news is they are not making any money from all the ads, because everyone is uninstalling their app. I grew up in South Florida, live in Palm Coast now, wanted to keep up on S. Fla. sports. Paying for ads is ridiculous. Been using Miami Herald app for past year, limited ads, no limit on articles. The best part it is free.
Loved it for awhile as a born and raised South Floridian and now in Rhode Island. When the ads are overwhelmingly unbearable I had to uninstall. Not going to pay a monthly fee. It's a shame.
5 free articles a month??!! Get the same content for free with all other So Fla news apps
Why did you become so greedy??!!! Terrible app. Sun sentinel Wants you to pay for reading something that is free online using laptop. You lost me! Get palm beach post which is free and has good quality articles.
The app only allows 5 free articles to read a month. Hmm should I pay a monthly fee to read unlimited quality written articles? No thank you! Uninstall.
Great app until the 5 article limit and invasive ads pushed me to uninstall. If you're looking for free local news go download the Palm Beach Post app, unlimited articles and no invasive ad placement. Tighten up sun sentinel, no one wants to pay $7 for something they can get for free elsewhere.
Great app if you didn't have to subscribe for $7 a month.
It's the one app that won't load. It's sucking my battery life because it keeps trying to load. I've tried to delete it, but nope can't delete it. Just go away!!!
App is ok with some current news but why are the same stories up for 2 wks? Content needs to be increased & rotated more often.
I did like the old news paper style of the Sun Sentinel But this photos puzzle version is no for me. I am desapointed.
Does not offer digital edition.
This app started crashing in late January 2015. I ensured the app is up to date and iOS 8 is current.
Now you read five stories and then they want money.
App wants you to pay now, after 5 stories. Very disappointed the route it took.
Whoever thought it would be smart to charge a monthly fee for what is free everywhere else should be fired immediately. This has to be some old fart that still thinks people will pay a monthly subscription for information that's readily available for free. Attention sun sentinel, time to get rid of whoever is the idiot that just killed your app reader base
Was just ok before upgrade. Now TERRIBLE!!! Worst app for news possible! Way to go Sun Sentinel!
The new app is just bad. It is a jumble of screens. You can't find what you are looking for. After flipping thru 4 or 5 screens to find the section I wanted, I gave up the ghost. The index to the left is of little or no help.
Liked the old version MUCH more. The categorization in the old version was much easier to navigate. Why when you link into an article when you exit it takes you all the way back to the top of the section? Super annoying and silly
I used this app everyday until the update. Despite the fact that the app was filled with ads, they have decided to charge for their content. Like the saying says, pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered. I have deleted the app. Want free news? Download the Miami Herald app.