Sweat with Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Stephanie Sanzo, Chontel Duncan and Sjana Elise Earp and join the world's biggest female fitness community!
Fast track your journey to Bikini Body Confidence with Sweat and Kayla Itsines BBG Program, or train your way and shape your best life! Join now for 7 days of fitness training for free!
Sweat is the home of women’s health and fitness, hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal equipment. Kayla's BBG Stronger is a weights-based program for gym users.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums.
• Kelsey Wells’ PWR weight-training program includes gym-based resistance workouts for women to increase lean muscle and strength.
• Stephanie Sanzo's BUILD powerbuilding program is perfect for women wanting to improve their lifting performance.
• Chontel Duncan's FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts are ideal for women wanting to lose weight and increase fitness.
• Sjana Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve flexibility and posture.
Select workouts for all fitness goals to help women feel strong and bikini body confident. Track health, nutrition and daily workouts with a fitness tracker to help you get the bikini body you’ve always wanted!
Fitness and Workouts
• Workout in just 28 minutes a day!
• At home workouts available
• Gym-based workouts available, including weight training, powerlifting and high-intensity circuit training.
• Targeted workouts, weight logging, audio cues and new female fitness workout challenges now included.
• Hundreds of nutritionally balanced recipes. Choose from daily meal plans with vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan diet preferences.
• Compare weekly progress with private side-by-side photos or share with friends.
• Over 300 pages of educational content on fitness, nutrition and weight loss.
• Compete in global female fitness challenges or with friends and share results.
• 8 languages available (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (Simplified))
Sweat has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will provide heart rate, calories and step counting metrics for all exercise and workouts.** Metrics tracked and available are dependent on device model.
• Complete entire workouts from your watch with no need for a phone.
• See metrics throughout workouts to stay on track.
• Haptic and audio notifications to stay motivated.
• Easily track workouts using the Apple Watch Activity Ring.
• Jump between workouts on your phone and watch.
Enjoy beginner fitness workouts at home or advanced gym workouts. You’ll be supported by a global community of bikini body confident women while you sweat!
Take control of your health and fitness and download Sweat!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on monthly or yearly basis. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period. Yearly subscriptions billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
The applications Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2015-11-20 and
was developed by The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd.
The file size is 98.92 MB.
The current version is 4.0.3 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Sweat is changing the lives of women worldwide.
Thanks to your feedback, the Sweat and BBG Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better! We've also squashed some pesky bugs.
Love Sweat? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community?
The workouts are great and the media works very well, but it’s is a pricey app and needs a few upgrades: -the ability to track the amount of weight we do for each activity at the end of the workout -not automatically progressing to next week, for example if we don’t finish the 3rd/4th workout of the week by Sunday, it skips to the following week and you have to manually go back to the previous week. -if you complete a workout the previous day, the app won’t let you mark it as complete the next day. -syncing with more devices. I have a garmin Watch and although the voice guided commands for each activity are great, there is no way to skip to next activity without physically using my phone.
I loved how the app combined multiple training programs to choose from giving flexibility in the type of workouts I can do. The included recipes and grocery lists are definitely a plus. The only downside is trying to set an alarm for the workouts on the calendar. I was trying to change them from the afternoon to in the morning but, it would reset every time back to the afternoon.
I am clueless how to move forward with my fitness journey that’s why I love how this app has organized my workouts. Increasing levels. Covers each area of the body. Reminds you to let your body recover from your intense workouts. Motivates you to do more. Wonderful yet simple healthy recipes with lovely pictures. It would be perfect if it wasn’t so expensive (hence the 4 star instead of 5).
Sweat is a complete app. Better than a personal trainer.
I love this app! It’s so easy to use! I feel challenged by the exercises and motivated to continue my progress because the layout and information on this app work for me. I have been using the app for about 4 months now and I see changes in my body and my strength. Most importantly, I’m feeling motivated to hit my goals because I’m feeling the changes. This app has helped me do that without a doubt. I like that it breaks down my goals for each week and it marks down what I have accomplished each time I workout- this has helped me make continuous efforts to meet my goals week by week. I also like that it shows you how each exercise should be done while you’re doing them, it even breaks down the exercise by move if you need it and provides an alternative exercise if you can’t do that one. The app also provides you with a basic meal plan that you can follow, tailor, or use for recipe ideas. You can also follow your progress by taking pictures within the app at the end of your workout. Highly recommend it!
Love this - see life changing results with 28 minute workouts
Makes working out easy by telling and showing you what to do. Keeps me in track and let’s me plan my week ahead of time so I stick with it and hold myself accountable.
Absolutely loved this app and the workouts and have been using it for a year now. But all of a sudden now when I use the app and I change apps (such as going to my music to change songs or answer a text etc) in the middle of my workout it completely restarts and I have to skip to get back to where I was. Every. Single. Time. So frustrating!!!
I wish I can connect app with my fitbit it would be really helpful other hand the meal plan should have more salad 😁
The SWEAT app takes the stress and planning out of exercise. You know exactly what to do when, including recovery sessions, and you see results. Highly suggest!
Great App for self motivated exercises
I’ve been doing Kayla Itsines BBG for 3 years now, easy to fit in workouts to my daily schedule with amazing results!
Love the app but don’t use the recipe section to much.. It’s great that if you miss a week you can start it again. No dramas here! Just need to keep on working
Great app. Loving it.
I’ve only just joined this app but I love it already! There is so much information and workouts to try. It really does take you on a fitness journey. Highly recommended.
Amazing new features and everything looks a lot better after the update love this app and program so motivating and flexible!
Kayla and the team have produced a fantastic app. You can choose from a variety of programs, with a number of exercises and options to suit everyone from the beginner to the fitness fanatic. Like working out at home? There’s a program for you. Prefer to sweat it out at the gym? Got you! With great accountability, ease of communicating with trainers and the SWEAT community, easy-to-follow meal plans and challenges that push you - if you’re going to purchase one fitness subscription, this is it.
Intuitive app, thoughtfully laid out. Great sense of community. Gives you the ability to work within your own limits. Inspires you to work towards a healthier self.
Best fitness App on the market!