Sweat with the Kayla Itsines BBG Program and join the world’s biggest female fitness community and fast track your journey to Bikini Body Confidence today! Join now and enjoy 7 days of fitness training for free!
Together, Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise Earp and Kelsey Wells join Sweat’s mission of helping women live their best life through health and fitness. This means giving women the confidence, strength and happiness they need to achieve their goals.
Sweat is the go-to place for women’s health and fitness, now hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal space & equipment. Kayla has also developed BBG Stronger, a new weights-based program for gym goers..
• Sjana Elise Earp’s Yoga program includes vinyasa-style resistance flows and yin-based recovery flows to improve strength, flexibility and posture.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for new mums.
The goal isn’t weight loss, it’s to make women around the world be happy in their own bodies and be bikini body confident. Feel comfortable in your own skin with fitness training and coaching from Kayla Itsines!
Fitness & Workouts
• Get your fitness back on track in just 28 minutes each day!
• No gym required. Get your female fitness workouts completed from the comfort of your own home, from cardio to resistance training
• Professional nutrition and coaching. Choose from daily meal plans and menus including recipes that you can customize for standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan eating preferences
• Compare weekly progress pictures side-by-side privately, or share them with friends and BBG Community and stay accountable
• Over 300 pages of educational content to expand your knowledge on fitness, nutrition, weight loss and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
• Compete with other women in global female fitness challenges and compete with your friends and share your results with the BBG Community
• Available in 8 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (Simplified))
Sweat has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will provide heart rate, calories and step counting metrics for all exercise and workouts.** Metrics tracked and available to the user are dependent on device model.
• Complete your entire workout from your watch with no need for your phone.
• See your metrics throughout your workout and push yourself to the limit
• Taptic and audio notifications to keep you motivated.
• Easily track your workouts using the Apple Watch Activity Ring.
• Have the freedom to jump between workouts on your phone and watch.
Enjoy beginner fitness workouts from the comfort of your lounge room or exercise with advanced workouts in the gym. Never lose sight- you’ll always be supported by a rapidly growing, global community of bikini body confident women while you sweat!
Take control of your health and fitness and download Sweat today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. All customers are welcome to a free 7-day trial period. Should you choose to continue use of the Sweat app, we offer a single auto-renewing subscription option:
Just USD $4.61/week ($19.99/month)
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
The applications Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2015-11-20 and
was developed by The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd.
The file size is 93.25 MB.
The current version is 3.2.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Sweat is changing the lives of women worldwide. As always, we listened to your feedback and are proud to release a new update that is better than ever.
We believe your health and fitness is worth celebrating and are so excited to bring more trophies to the app, which we know you love.
• PROGRAM PHASES — each program is now divided into phases. At the end of a phase you will receive a new special trophy to share and will have the option to repeat the phase, continue to the next phase or change to one of our other amazing programs.
It's important that your progress is tracked accurately and is up to date at all times.
• PROGRESS PHOTOS — we have added better support for your local photos and now also have the option to store your photos on the Sweat Cloud allowing you to view them across all your devices.
Love Sweat? Rate us with 5 stars and share your love with the community!
I love the workout in the BBG and the yoga! The only thing I think would improve would be talk through instructions on the yoga portion.
Kayla workouts are the real deal. If you want to change your body, this is the answer. Definitely worth the investment
Update: I took them up on the lifetime subscription offer and paid $70 for that. I continue to be charged $20 each month now in addition to having paid for the lifetime app. I have emailed customer service multiple times and nobody will get back to me. Extremely aggravating. Customer support is non existent with Kayla Stick with PDFs. Once they have your money they do NOT help you with any issues and trust me this app looks good but is buggy. Camera function never worked for 3 months for me, and it never properly tracked any of my workouts so I never once had a week where it said I completed all my workouts even though I had. Customer support will acknowledge your emails with a friendly one and you think you'll be hearing from them but they just keep telling you to "send screenshots" and their tech team will look into it. NOPE. Big Fail. I forgot to cancel after my $1 promo and am kicking myself for having to pay $20 for one month of this app that should cost a flat $5 TOTAL. Disappointing coming from Kayla and all she stands for. I had expected a better user experience.
Love it, i don't have to leave home and it's so easy to keep track of your progress!
Love every single thing about it. No flaws. Just pure perfection. I have loved Kayla for three years. Eeeeekk
I've been using the Sweat app for almost a year now and I absolutely love it. I took a break and started up again when she added the BBG Stronger portion and I'm about to complete my 12 weeks, but there's no way I'm stopping there!
I have two small kids so I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to the gym. Sweat allows me to get in a great workout without leaving my house!
Love this app and Kayla!!!
It's a great way to keep consistent with training!
Everything works great.
Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness 3.0.2(747) APK Download #APKupdate
I love BBG! The short video example is great! I love the cool down as well. It would be great if they added a warm as well. The app is a little buggy sometimes and it struggles to sync with the Apple Watch. I have issues the watch app closing midway through the workout and then I have to start over. It doesn't happen that often, but enough to make me take a star off for the rating.
I just it so I'm not sure I should rate it but so far I've loved reading all the info about nutrition and lifestyle changes.
This program is amazing. Even without a diet change you will see major results. It will push you harder each week. It only takes 30 minutes so you can't say you don't have time, and if you don't like the gym you don't have to go because you can do literally everything at home!!!! Great great program.
The app is pretty great and has made some improvements with all the updates it has done. The only change I would really make is the ability to add more time to cardio up more than an hour and possibly other exercises like yoga just to keep everything you do and one app versus switching back-and-forth to different apps. I want to plan my weeks more specifically but I cant add on days that I do yoga and other things like that for example. Other than that the app is pretty user-friendly and like I said a lot of the things that it could've improved on have already been made so I'm pretty happy with it.
So I bought a one-time fee unlimited membership to the SWEAT app from the Kayla Itsines website when they were running a special a few weeks ago and I followed all their instructions on how to activate the membership exactly which included activating the free trial upon signing up and then they said they would "go in and clear the subscription charges" so that I could still use the app but would not be charged monthly. Well I've been charged monthly twice now and I've written so many emails to them with ZERO REPLIES. I get that they probably get a million emails a day but if you tell your buyers you're going to do something - you should do it. Now I'm stuck because I spent $70 on the unlimited membership and am getting charged an additional $20 every month because THEY DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD. I don't even use the app because I'm so angry they won't resolve this issue as they said they would. So yeah, don't let them steal your money guys. I guess Kayla needs all my cash to take all her holidays around the world.
I was worried about spending the money on this app after reading reviews, but honestly it's just what I wanted. Granted I never purchased the program before the app came out and I can imagine the frustration of spending more from the girls who have, but it's been great for me. No printing off the guides to carry to the gym, the timer is right there, and I especially like the beginners weeks to prep you for the actual BBG. I don't even follow her diet and I still find it good to have, and worth the money just for the motivation. I do look at it as a "personal trainer" fee though. Yes it's $20 a month for me to have something that I know works and keeps me going even when it's tough (I did the program with a friend 6 months ago). Anyways, some tweaks could be made like being able to edit your beginning weight on the progress photo when you screw it up and adding noises at the finish of rest etc. but I'm sure those things will be added.
Works really well!
I find this app so confusing. I honestly want my money back. I've been trying to use the stronger part a few times with no success. It's too hard to keep up with especially at the gym where equipment is spread all over
Amazing app! Has everything you would want to be successful in your fitness journey! See my story with sweat with kayla on my insta! Sweet.sweat.daily 😊💪🏼 amazing results in a short time!