Tick. Done. [Education] App Description & Overview
Wait …. someone is reading our app description?!
I told our developers that people wouldn’t just smash that “Get” button and would like to know more about our awesome app.
“Nah don’t worry, people just swipe through the screenshots and look at the reviews” they said
But I knew you’d come!
So welcome! (You curious devil you) and let us introduce you Tick.Done.
Tick is on a mission to enable a billion people to do a million new things! Together with our community we are democratising access to knowledge throughout the globe!
With everyday heroes like you, we’re building a universal video platform for hobbies, hacks and smarts which looks to inspire people with delightfully simple step-by-step inspiration, practical knowledge and new skills in less than a minute. Everyone has skills worth sharing, and now we’re giving you a stage to shine from!
“But why does the internet need Tick?” Great question! Let me describe a scenario for you...
Have you ever looked online for an answer to a simple question, only to be met with lengthy blog articles or 20-minute how-to videos? Time-consuming right? Not with Tick stories it isn’t.
Whether it’s putting up a shelf or poaching an egg, Tick is the place where you can find, (or if you’re in a giving mood) share the answer. Our how-to stories are made up of seven-second steps with tools that allow you to produce clear, instructive content, lickety split!
There’s a lot to do in our app:
- A library of insightful Tick stories covering a number of different categories
- Create your Tick profile
- Our unique creator tool that allows you to make sleek tutorials with overlaying text, speed tools, advanced cropping, trimming and editing tool.
- You can capture your video or images in-app or import them from your camera roll
- Follow your friends and favorite creators
- Connect your Tick account with your website/blog or other social profiles so people know where to connect with you
Want to join us? Hit that ‘Get’ button and immerse yourself in the world of Tick, our ethos is that everyone should try something new every day, so what are you waiting for?
If you have any thoughts or feedback we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com