ONE APP & MULTIPLE NUMBERS
Use your phone like your email with TextMe Up’s smart numbers. Add as many numbers as you like and switch between them seamlessly, keeping the different parts of your life together in one account.
Call and Text from your NEW free phone number (real phone calls & SMS)
Free Texting to US & Canada numbers and Free Calling – without using any plan minutes
Change your number & Add another number & Switch between multiple numbers
SMART NUMBERS FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE
• Get a free phone number when you sign up
• Add new numbers, as many as you like
• Switch between multiple numbers in one screen
• Change any number & choose a different one
• Burn or delete any number if you want
• Use numbers from US, Canada, UK and France
• See and manage your conversations from one inbox
FREE TEXTING AND CALLING
● Enjoy free texting (real SMS) to any number in the United States, Canada and 40 countries.
● Make HD voice & video calls from your iPhone or iPod to fellow TextMe Up users
● Share your new phone number with friends & invite them to Free Calling and Messaging!
● Unlock Unlimited Calls and Texts to the US & Canada for only US$2.99 per month!
TEXTME WITH ENHANCED FEATURES
• Free texts (real SMS) to the United States, Canada, and 40 countries
• Call numbers in the US, Canada, UK, and 200 countries
• Text messages to all 200 countries using your credits
• HD voice and video calling and messaging with TextMe Up users
• Group messages with free texting, photo and video sharing
• Fast login with your Google or Facebook accounts
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
“Easy” by bigjjr on December 9, 2016
“This app is fantastic. I bought a used iPhone and without a contract or a carrier number, I use the phone for free when I am on wifi ... It's great for all calling and overseas…”
“I love it” by Cecil93 on November 22, 2016
“It's simple, it's free, and it lets me call home whenever I want to talk to my Dad....and home is Oxford, England Thanks textmeup”
“No complaints:)” by KTFaw on October 29, 2016
“Simple & straight forward! Does exactly as it claims. Thank you for your transparency”
Untitled by Lizardman137 on March 17, 2016
“My cell phone died while I was in Africa. The only thing I had was my iPad. Luckily, this app works well on iPad. I've had no connection problems or dropped calls unlike other apps I used on my cell. If you travel out of the country, this is a great app…”
We hope to see you soon!
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for using TextMe Up!
The TextMe Team
In-App Subscription Details:
- Monthly subscription for unlimited calls and SMS to US and Canada phone numbers for US$2.99 or CA$3.49
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- We do not Support 911
- Free SMS offer limited to US and Canada based users
- Free calls to numbers in the US subject to some limitations
- In order to call for free, you need to earn free minutes within the app
- Calls to some carriers or territories within the 200 countries may not be included
- Subject to TextMe's Terms and Conditions
The applications TextMe Up - Private 2nd Phone Number, Text, Call was published
in the category Productivity on 2015-10-13 and
was developed by TextMe, Inc..
The file size is 120.92 MB.
The current version is 3.9.2 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
* What’s new:
- Call forward for Premium subscribers
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
The app is so good and cool. But I don't like it when I can't find my blocked numbers list which is not right I think
It's good because u can: text, call and, send pictures It's bad because you have to constantly watch adds to earn Credits to call people
It has annoying ads, so I bought the pass to stop them. Otherwise works as advertised.
It's a great application with outstanding network. I really like this app.
I got her!!!!
Giving this app a 1-star is even too generous. Incompetent technical support, the app itself is inflexible and full of ads, description here is quite misleading and every which way you go, you'll be tricked into buying something. Stay away from this app! I've learned my lessons the ugly way, now I'm bearing the brunt for a year for getting numbers from them. They gave me a comp number which is equally useless. What's the point? And oh, it does NOT work with automated validation (or authentication) for Whatsapp, Line, Microsoft etc. Pretty useless.... ***i dare you to censor and not post this review***
You have to pay to keep your number beyond first month no matter what (unlike apps like FreedomPop). Also the rates advertised are misleading- unlimited calls to US/Canada is $3.99 not $2.99 ! Customer Service is almost nonexistent- So pay for any service at your own risk ( I raised a technical issue ticket and it took them almost three weeks just to acknowledge - even then no solution was provided and I lost my $$ which I paid for in-app subscription). The creators have 4 or 5 apps all by TextMe which are exactly the same but different names- so this review applies to all!
The app works ok, but sometimes it takes a while to load, and you have to watch videos to get credits. The texting works great though.
Awesome app to manage multiple phone numbers, saved my life !
The only thing wrong is there is too many adds
This is the best app I've ever used it has great sound and great messaging!!! If I run out of coins all I've got to do is watch a short video!!! Get this app!!!! Nowwww!!!!!
It could be way better and if u dont use it u get an annoying message its so frustrating
Great App. Works excellently as described as long as the Internet network signal is good. Multiple numbers all works simultaneously in one app.
Honestly, a great app UNTIL all the sponsors kick in NON stop! Seriously so annoying. Very user friendly. Im able to have other relationships with guys while being discrete but the adds are ruining everything. I try to click on him and an add pops up and now I'm on some site. It's very annoying, it's messing with my phone. So stop being so money hungry and be a cool app. Seriously, you're being so cheap. Be a cool app and not so hungry. You're ruining everything. I'll give you one more month. Fix it.
SMS doesn't come in. Calls ring to voicemail, and lastly won't app won't sign in.
I like how fast and free it is and you can get free phone calls for some simple task. I recommend it to both my friends we all use it now and they really like it too.*^*
This is a great solution for two kids on one phone but the receiver can't see the emojis