MinimaList - To Do List, featured on App Store home page.
A simple app for bigger problems. It's a simple to do list, a reminder, a checklist, a task manager that helps you to get things done.
「MinimaList, fewer functions, More Productive」
- Intuitive lists: simple lists for complicate things
- Shared lists: simplest way to share same list with others (Share link must be opened in Safari)
- Smart input: automaticaly detect time in phrase and set as reminder
- Reminders: time and location based reminders
- Pomodoro Timer: focus with amazing sounds
- Today Widget: create and complete tasks in today widget
- Cloud Syncing: same lists for all devices
- TouchID/FaceID: privacy is protected now
- Siri ready: remind me to go shopping at 3 pm on MinimaList
- Custom setting: your notification sounds, your font, your background
- Calendar Syncing: syncing with Apple calendar
MinimaList, a simple list to solve big problems.
Less is More.
MinimaList is free but you can also upgrade to Premium for full access to premium features for $0.99 a month or $5.99 a year (price in usd) through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions for Pro account will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
The applications MinimaList - To do list & Task was published in the category Productivity on 2015-12-09 and was developed by Davetech Co., Ltd.. The file size is 52.46 MB. The current version is 2.3.6 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
- Fixed a few bugs
- Minor improvements
- Added repeated location reminder
- Added shared lists and more
- Added option to show list title
- Added list specific ringtone
- Added list-in-wallpaper (you can hide your list in a live wallpaper)
- Added copy to clipboard
- Added list reorder ability (hold and drag)
- Added option to confirm before deleting.
- Added support for iPhone X and FaceID
- Fixed some UI issues on iPhone X
Everything gets done.
Simple. Does the job for me!
Would be good to be able to swipe between two lists with two fingers or something, rather than pinch out
When you download the app there are default Chinese characters on the list. It’s a bit confusing and took me a few gos to get rid of it. Now I’m using it. It’s a good app.
As a student studying for ATAR, I find this app extremely useful for me to keep things in check and help me break up my study sessions. I absolutely love the 20min and 50min intervals in which the app sets to help you focus on the task at hand, and with the fireplace sounds—it’s so calming. If they would add more sounds, like the fireplace one, and more timing options, I would invest my money into this app. Still loving it so far 📕💖
Very easy to use and I love the clean uncomplicated interface. Setting an alarm is brilliant I only wish that the notes created with an alarm would show in notification centre before due time. Otherwise 5*s
It’s really good easy to work and I love the minimalism off the app. Looks great also
Simple and easy to use
Simple but covers everything you need a check list app to do, along with tons of hidden features perfect for a serial procrastinator (like myself...) 😜😜😜
I like the plain and non distracting look it has. It makes me focus on the words in front of me and nothing else. I've been able to accomplish anything really. Great app, recommend it highly!
MinimaList made adulting super chic and fun. Life is better when you ambitiously strive for excellence.