MAKE MUSIC ANYWHERE
Produce tracks on the go with iMASCHINE 2 and share your creations with the world.
///MAKE. ARRANGE. SHARE.
Create a beat on 16 pads with hundreds of professional sounds. Use the Smart Play keyboard to add melodies and basslines that are always in-key. Spice up your track with vocal and field recordings or sample directly from iTunes. Use Apple’s 3D Touch technology to optimize your workflow and get even more creative.
The Arranger in iMASCHINE 2 lets you turn your loops and scenes into full tracks with the swipe of a finger. Add parts quickly and easily. Change the color of your pads or groups to see your entire arrangement at a glance – rearranging and editing tracks on-the-go has never been quicker or easier.
Share your creations with the world by uploading them directly to Soundcloud. Or export your projects to the MASCHINE 2 software and continue working on them in the studio with your full MASCHINE hardware setup.
///KEY FEATURES OVERVIEW
- Use 16 pads for real-time drum sequencing on your iOS device
- Quickly create beats without finger drumming using Step Mode
- Use the Arranger to structure your track by adding, moving, and deleting different patterns on the fly
- Play always-in-key melodies and basslines by combining Chord, Scale, and Arpeggiator features with the Smart Play keyboard
- Use Note Repeat in Keyboard and Drum Pad Modes to create rolls, fills, and fast note attacks with note ranges from 1/4 notes to 1/32 notes
- Better organize your sounds using multi-colored pads and groups
- Optimize your workflow using Quick Actions with Apple 3D Touch for app and pad shortcuts*
- Control the velocity or rate of note repeat depending on how hard you press the screen using 3D Touch*
- Capture vocals, field recordings, or any audio from the microphone on your iOS device
- Sample directly from your iTunes library
- Mix your sounds and choose from professional audio effects
- Open your existing iMASCHINE projects effortlessly in iMASCHINE 2
- Start building tracks immediately with the included extended iMASCHINE 2 library, featuring over 300 MB of content: 19 projects, 38 drum kits and over 750 samples
- Choose from a huge collection of additional drum kits, projects and instrument sounds from top sound designers and renowned artists with iMASCHINE Expansions – available at the In-App Expansions Store
- No matter which iOS device you use, iMASCHINE adapts to your screen size – a compact workflow for iPhone and an optimized iPad workflow for two-handed groove production
- Learn how to use the app and discover helpful tricks with the New Features Notification function
- Export your mix as an audio file or directly upload it to SoundCloud and share it with the world
- Export your project (including samples) to MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO. Projects exported to MASCHINE support multiple Scenes as well as Pad and Group colors.
- Universal App. Purchase the app and iMASCHINE Expansions once and use them on all iOS devices registered to that iTunes account
*iPhone 6s and 6s Plus only
Requires iOS 8.0 or higher.
Reverb is supported by iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, or iPod 6 or newer.
///THE WORLD OF MASCHINE
iMASCHINE is based on MASCHINE – the renowned groove production system from Native Instruments, used by professional producers all around the world. MASCHINE is available in three different hardware versions: MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO. All come with the same cutting-edge software including professional sound library, drum synths and melodic synthesizers, and effects. The software also features a cutting-edge sampler, mixer, clip-based arranger, and visual browser.
The applications iMaschine 2 was published
in the category Music on 2015-11-12 and
was developed by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH.
The file size is 485.09 MB.
The current version is 2.2.0 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using iMASCHINE 2 and leaving us your valuable feedback.
For version 2.2.0 we are pleased to announce the addition of reverb to iMASCHINE 2.
Reverb is supported by iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, or iPod 6 or newer.
Exporting projects including reverb to the desktop version of MASCHINE requires MASCHINE version 2.5.0 or newer.
For help, tips and tricks, please visit the iMaschine 2 Forum: (https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/forums/imaschine.293/)
It’s a great app but sometimes it’ll force close itself when you try and open it and it’s really annoying. I wish the developers would fix this but I don’t think they’re servicing the app anymore
I have a 8+ which has the latest update & the app crashes while it’s on the load up screen.
Fix the crashing!
This app will not work on my IPhone 8 Plus, please help!
Please update this app. Its constantly crashing with new ios. Its an app I live with
The app will not let me enter it! I get the loading screen and then it kicks me out automatically just as it loads. Not sure if this is a bug or something that other users experience but I have music on there and I don’t know what to do
The App doesn’t even work. Can’t open it. It just stays on the home screen the entire time. PLEASE FIX
Update app for iOS 12! App is not usable otherwise!
Had high hopes for this app. Just stays frozen on the “iMaschine 2 Make Music Anywhere” loading screen...
Update this please I use the app alongside my equipment regularly. It hasn’t worked on my X for over a month. I’m so disappointed I’ve spent so much time and money with this app :(
Was really looking forward to using this, bitterly disappointed when it wouldn’t get past the loading screen before crashing. Hope this gets fixed ASAP.
Hello - certain features of the expansions for the app aren’t working. The App doesn’t let me Restore my Purchases or Download the latest Ultimate Collection. Very disappointed. On iPhone X.
Would love to use my MIDI keyboard with this... please add! Also would love to be able to export the instrument sounds that I’ve purchased. There’s a work around by playing the sound and exporting the song, but would love to have the ability of export for each instrument or pack.
So Fun & ADDICTIVE !!
Compared to the first iMaschine on iPhone 4s using iMaschine 2 on an iPhone 7Plus is a terrible experience as the record, on playback is completely different from what is recorded.
Once I purchased iMaschine 2 it did not let me restore an expansions from the previous iMaschine Don't get me wrong great app, great experience but why purchase all those expansions again ? Hungry hungry hippos
The blurb for this app says you can open projects from the original iMaschine in v2.0. But how? There is no function to do this. Please explain. I feel like I have bought a lemon.
Hey guys, latest version of the app as of Aug 16 is not working for me. I open the app and it hangs and crashes. I have to 'force quit' the app. Could you please fix?
Guys what happen to the app? All my kits are disappeared, I've tried to restore it but doesn't work...and all my projects now are missing of some instrument or sound.. Please fix this because is not good. Greetings..
Help at all?
this app is very good, but i’m disappointed that it only has one time signature which is 4/4. developers need to update this app & include other time signatures like 3/4.
As a professional who uses other NI plugins with my work flow this is a real disappointment. I’ve been using this for years yet now you decide not to update anymore? If there’s a 3 on the way you’re definitely losing my business. Not only on the IOS store, but for all your products. And as someone who’s spent money on your Komplete collections I’m completely let down.
I bought this app and it did not work at all on my iPhone.
There's no way to record multiple notes using one sound and pad. I listened to the demos and I noticed it's happening in the demos but that option isn't available to the consumer.
I love this app and it has been a part of my life since imaschine 1 but...... right now it won’t open on my iPhone 7, i click the app, the logo pops up and then it closes.... please fix this and i will put 5 stars again! I gotta make some musical moves and it’ stunting my creativity process... I’ve put alot of money into this for it to just “not work” hasn’t been working for atleast 2 weeks.... please fix, i even updated my phone (which i never do) just to fix this problem and it still doesn’t work.... please get back to me!
Hey you guys haven’t made any updates in 2 years. Come on now. For a paid app there should be improvements being made. Please update this app with new and more settings to edit sounds and tracks with. More stuff please
This app is awesome. I use it on my iPhone X as well and my iPad Pro. The only issue i have is the ability to transfer a project from phone to iPad. I feel as though you should have an option to just transfer the entire file from the phone directly to the iPad and it works and opens just the same. I think this could be an easy update by native instruments.
The app was fantastic for a while until it completely stopped working. It shuts down before it even fully opens. I tried reinstalling several times with no success. Not to mention there are no updates for this app. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY !!!!
Was gonna buy the rest of the sound packs but can’t the app just won’t open
A lot of great workflow improvements, and at the intro price, inclusive of purchase of all legacy kits, actually worth purchasing again if you have iMaschine 1. But... there is one *significant* feature missing which is why I dropped a review star... import of samples from AudioShare and the Document Picker API! We've all moved beyond physical connections to iTunes File Sharing at a mac at this point, even when we have the physical Maschine hardware and software! Please *fix* ASAP!