Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Complete set of color masking and brushing tools
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Multiple local and brush adjustments
• Customizable toolbars and workspace
• Batch export with filters
• Dehaze and Denoise tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of multiple facial features
• Photos extension
• Full EXIF viewer
• Customizable theme
• Face: Smooth, Whiten, Tone, and Reshape
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Denoise: Focus, enhancement and clarity
• Local adjustments: Gradient, radial, color masking, brushing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert.
Desktop version also at https://www.polarr.co.
Contact [email protected] for questions or more information.
The applications Polarr Photo Editor was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2015-06-25 and
was developed by Polarr, Inc..
The file size is 54.55 MB.
The current version is 4.3.0 and works well on
9.3 and high ios versions.
In this update, we introduced
1) Better UI layout design for Express Mode.
2) Better workspace layout for all local adjustment tools.
3) Small bug fixes.
Loving this app! Excellent photo editor that's easy to use, and has all the features for both light and semi-professional photo editing on your phone. I've really enjoyed using it.
Any HEIF photos taken with ios11 do not work if you try to edit from the edit extension in photos. I reported this for weeks prior to release. Update - the latest HEIF updates have still not fixed this problem.
I’ve downloaded lots of photo apps and this one is the most professional! It’s very easy to use and there are plenty of options
If you use photoshop or Lightroom to edit this app will put you right at home. Similar controls. Not a good “filter” or insta type editor but overall much more powerful than most that I’ve used.
1. Can not edit photos directly in Photos app. The interface pops up, but photos don’t load. 2. So I have to use the standalone app. But 2.1. Can not save as HEIF format to the original file. 2.2 so I have to save as jpg. But once it’s saved, I can’t reopen and add more adjustments to it. Polarr used to be a super nice photo editing app. But now it has so many problems that it nearly becomes unusable.
i love taking selfies and i just got this app today i've already edited half of my photos on my camera roll!!!
best app ever!! So many editing options and filters. Including the radial which I love!
Been looking for great quality photo editing app lately and fortunately stumbled upon this. I have never seen a FREE editing app like this that has almost everything and is entirely unique. Definitely gratifies the full potential of your photos!
There are a few problems that need to addressed... I unlocked the 2 hour premium filter but when I tapped on them they wouldn’t show.
my latest review unable to edit Raw file (.nef) in my ipadair please fixed.. maxcured and snapseed got better raw editing two stars for now thank you ________________________________ i give 5 stars for this upgrade thank you for granting my request! keep improving for more pro level editing app.. ☑️ WATERMARK Max Curve app, has a good RAW format features.. ________________________________________ My old review: I will buy all tools and filters if you enable watermark... snapseed and photogene works better!
This is the best photo editing app I have ever used in my life. It is so easy to use and it has so many useful purposes that can be found all on this one app!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Apparently this app is great but I wouldn't know because it doesn't even open...
By far the best editing app out there (trust me I've tried them all). It brings in all the elements I would want that other apps just seem to skip over like HSL and Curves as well as pinpointed exposure control. Quick and easy, no more need to go through photoshop to edit my phone pictures correctly! I don't understand why this isn't more popular aha
In a completely different class than all other free editing apps.
so ive been using polarr for a short period of time, but enough to know how it works. for some reason, all of a sudden, when i go to edit a specific spot in my picture, the app chooses a different picture from my camera roll and then i lose whatever i edited on the picture i was initially editing. but other than that i love it
Hello darkness smile friend i cam talk me with you
The app was great and everything my favorite app with so many features but ever since the update something as simple as adding saturation you now have to pay for :( the app is basically useless now
Lots of improvements over last several months. Working great and a good tool for a photography tool box 👍🏻
This aPP IS AMAZING
This app improved my pictures sooo much!!!