Build good habits. Organize your life. Download to get all the tools you need to build a routine of positive, life changing habits. You get:
● A way to plan your day - Schedule habits for morning, afternoon, evening, or any time of the day. You can also schedule habits for more than once a day, or only for weekdays, or just for the start of the month, or just on Mondays, or many other convenient choices.
● Motivating streaks - Build motivating chains of done habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of done habits, the more likely you will stick at the habit.
● A way to focus - You're only shown what's due for the current time of day. This helps you better manage your time, and prevents stress about what is still left to do.
● Powerful reminders - Know what's due for each time period, plus you can set reminders for each habit, or get a big push from Boost Mode.
● Lots more awesome stuff - Like calendars of your progress, detailed stats, notes, a passcode lock, and the beautiful Floodlight theme.
This app makes use of MagicalRecord: https://github.com/magicalpanda/MagicalRecord
Tooth icon made by http://www.flaticon.com/authors/scott-de-jonge from www.flaticon.com, licensed under CC-BY https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
The applications Productive habits & daily goals tracker was published
in the category Productivity on 2015-06-02 and
was developed by Jaidev Soin.
The file size is 8.83 MB.
The current version is 1.3.4 and works well on
7.1 and high ios versions.
Hey all! Version 1.3 brings these improvements:
- New alert tones. You can now choose from 5 alert sounds
- The help section is now available to all users
- An nicer animation when you mark something 'done' or 'skipped'
- 'Morning start' now defaults to 12am again
It turns out that iOS 9 brought with it a few bugs! The following have all been fixed:
- For some users the app has been crashing on open. This should now be fixed. Please let me know if you still have this problem
- Fixed an issue where users could have cells disappear from the habit detail and life log screens.
- Fixed an issue where users with their phones set to asian languages can get a crash on the 'More stats' screen.
- Fixed an issue where users were seeing badge numbers for times of the day they had no habits
- Added a "Write your own" button to each of the habit categories
- Removed 'Pull down to add' animation on first app use
- Fixed a bug where some users were shown the wrong day when attempting to back date habits.
- Ensuring the app is compatible with iOS 10
This app is fantastic. Minimal design. Easy to use. Fast to setup a habit and check it off. A great way to see what's due when and in what order. However, there's a bug with the badge icons so that sometimes after you open the app, the badge icon with the number of things to do disappears and won't turn back on. If this were fixed, this would be a perfect app, though it could be cheaper.
very easy to use and helps me keep organized
It's a great app to remind you of certain daily things that can seem to blend together in your head (like taking medication etc...) I wish you could have manual times though than time periods ):
Better than my neglected bullet journal, because I actually have my phone and/or Apple Watch with me all the time. Easy, intuitive, attractive interface. Not overwhelming!
Like others I am guessing, I have a hard time keeping up with the demands of the day. This app has proven to be very helpful in monitoring my habits and even symptoms of certain health issues in my family. Thank you!
No nonsense easy to use. Needs a widget for final star.
I have been trying to make myself more productive recently when it comes to working out and reading. I set myself a daily goal of doing some sort or workout and some sort of reading. Knowing that I will break my streaks if I miss a day helps me hold myself accountable. Being able to look at a calendar and see that I am progressing every day helps me keep on track with my goals. I would hate to break any of my streaks!
Great app for habit tracking. I was using a bullet journal for it but switched to the technology version and love it. Very user friendly. It'd be nice to be able to "skip" a habit to another day. If you have something you want to do three times a week and set it for MTW then I wish it was easier to move it to TTHS that same week. So long as you do it three times a week.
I was looking for an app that could help me stay on top of all my daily tasks and wasn't having any luck. I downloaded a few and realized that I wanted one that would have pre-generated lists to help get me started. This app is that plus more than I could've thought would make it better. Worth $3.99 for the full version.
AAANNDDD it works with the Apple Watch. Super convenient & helpful
Absolutely a must have. Simple and clean and does the job perfectly. On top of that, I ran into a problem with the app and I emailed them with my problem as a feedback, they responded in less than a day with a solution to it. Love it.
There are plenty of habit tracking apps out there. I've tried several, but I keep coming back to Productive. It has the perfect combination of design and functionality for me.
Combine this app with the 5 second rule, and you'll be unstoppable!!
I'm loving this app. It's easy to use and is really helping to keep me on track.
This app is so easy to use, and it is incredibly motivating. Just having this list in front of me has made me get so much more m done during the day. It's smart psychology and smart technology in a very simple and pretty package.
The app is helping me stay on track and remember what I need to do. The time frame options are wide enough that I don't feel constrained but short enough that I don't procrastinate.
helps me everyday recommend 👌👌👌
Simple and to the point - it works ok