Track Meet Mobile is the must-have app for Track & Field athletes, coaches, and fans.
For free, download the app, search for your meet, and review the meet program, which shows the meet location, a scheduled order of events, and the athletes and teams who are competing.
Subscribe to unofficial meet results, including times, marks, order of finish, wind readings, field series, and more — available only at meets where meet hosts and officials support the publication of results to mobile with HY-TEK Track & Field Meet Manager 5.0.
Can’t find your meet?
Ask the meet host to update to version 5.0 of HY-TEK’s Track & Field Meet Manager, the most widely used Track & Field software in the world, and publish the meet information to Track Meet Mobile.
HY-TEK encourages meet hosts and officials to publish meet programs and meet results for the meets you want, and in a timely and accurate way. More meets are being added every week. However, HY-TEK does not control and cannot guarantee the availability or accuracy of meet programs or meet results. Meet results availability is dependent on meet hosts publishing that data. Please check with the meet host before subscribing to make sure results are being published for your meet.
• View results, anytime, anywhere*
• Quickly find track and field meets with robust search functions
• Track athletes and teams, even if you’re not at the meet
• Flag your “Favorite” athletes and teams to find them easily
• View heat/flight results along with wind readings and field series*
• View overall athlete and relay rankings for each round of each event*
• Check team scores*
• View who advanced by place and who advanced by time*
• View relay member names for each relay*
• View up to the minute standings for Combined Events such as the Decathlon*
• For Veterans meets, age graded results are shown along with the actual result*
• View Cross Country finish order and team score rankings*
• View Field Event Relay rankings*
• View the complete roster of teams and athletes*
• Select an athlete and view all completed and upcoming events for the athlete*
• View improvement from round to round*
• View records and time/mark standards
• Share your event via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
• Offer results for all of your meets
• Push out the event schedule, performance sheet information, and team rosters prior to the meet
• Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
• Make fans, athletes and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, virtually in real time
• Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite athletes’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Meet results are available as an in-app subscription. This dynamic content is available where meet hosts and officials support the publication of results to mobile using version 5.0 of HY-TEK’s Track & Field MEET MANAGER - - the most widely-used track & field meet management software in the world.
Monthly subscriptions are offered at Apple Tier 2 pricing ($1.99 USD). Annual subscriptions are offered at Apple Tier 6 pricing ($5.99 USD).
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account when you confirm your purchase and will auto-renew at the end of the subscription period for the same price tier and duration as your initial enrollment, unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of your current subscription period. Cancellation or refund of the active current subscription period is not allowed per Apple’s policies. In the app, tap More to either Restore or Manage Your Subscription.
ACTIVE Network works hard to ensure your privacy and data security. Our policy can be found at:
The applications Track & Field Meet Mobile was published in the category Sports on 2015-05-27 and was developed by Active Network, LLC. The file size is 13.53 MB. The current version is 1.1.0 and works well on 7.0 and high ios versions.
- Advisory messages added.
- Bug fixes.
Meets wouldn’t update. Search results do not work. “Meets near me” does not work. Shows my kids name 6 times. Have to click on all just to see which one they decide to post the results on. This app does not deserve a star. Note to developer, don’t charge for an app that is not ready for primetime. This app needs to be pulled, revamped and sent through major test before it is released back to the public.
I hate this app if you try to look up your meat it won’t show you you have to pay 5.99 to get your eventsSo I wouldn’t recommend this app
You have to pay to see results! It’s very stupid. It’s not even a one time payment eather.
You really need to make all aspects of the app free. Meet managers all over the country use Hy-tek. You could do much better than what you currently offer in regards to the app!
Parents drive three 3+ hours to this meet and you then expect us to pay $2 for results. With no notice whatsoever. This is our third year here and there were results posted before. One of the races we don’t even know who won yet because it was so close.
Downloaded and bought subscription per the race organizers - one of the biggest meets in the southwest. Once I downloaded it and it started giving me meet info (which it wouldn't give until I paid for the subscription) it didn't have any of the athletes listed accurately, no times were posted or posting, and now two days later there are still no results posted, although they are posted on athletic.net. App failed to load multiple times and had to be restarted. Additionally, it fails to pull up meets nearby, including the meet that I purchased it for. Simply a waste of resources and time. Do not waste your money - which I cannot get back now, and I paid for the year.
I just wanted to see the results of my meet but you have to subscribe. Not even a one time payment. You get nothing but the name of the meet and list of events. They make you pay for the results. Deception will not be rewarded.
Rotten app. Prelims were over yesterday and they still haven't updated with athlete results/times. Very disappointed. Don't bother with it. I paid 5.99 and it was a complete waste of money.
Works fine if the meet timing provider is connected to Active.co. The search function returned no meets for the past weekend in my state.
We live in VA and run in MD, NC, PA, WV and DE. I don't see any meets in those regions.
I have removed some athletes that aren’t competing on the computer program yet when I republish to the app these students are still on the list. How do I remove them.
Doesn't even have completed results! Don't waste your money with this app!