Put your diet on autopilot with Eat This Much. Tell us your diet goals, the foods you like, your budget, and what your schedule looks like, and we'll automatically generate a complete meal plan to meet your targets. It's like having a personal diet assistant.
We offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a day's meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, we'll automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, we make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track. Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade when you're ready.
- Follow any eating style or create your own
- Hit your macros and calorie targets every day
- Empower yourself with automatic control over your diet
- Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
- Personalize any of our recipes and they'll replace the original
- Reduce food waste
- Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the generator to only use foods you like
- Manage your virtual pantry (with a premium account)
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. And by the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near the nutrition targets you're trying to reach. With our automatic planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you, and all you have to do is follow the plan.
- You can download the app for free and create/customize as many unique meal plans as you want, and save one to your account.
- To unlock the features of Eat This Much Premium, you can subscribe for $8.99 USD per month or $84.99 USD per year. There is a 2 week free trial.
- The price to subscribe in your currency will be shown in the app before confirming the subscription.
- After the free trial has ended, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period (the auto-renew will continue with the same frequency that you select, normally either $8.99 USD for the monthly subscription or $84.99 USD for the annual subscription unless we are running a sale).
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you initially paid.
- Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- If you cancel your subscription or turn off auto renew in the middle of a billing cycle your account will remain premium until the end of that cycle.
Apple health integration:
Apple health syncing can be enabled in Settings -> Apple Health -> Enable Apple Health syncing for Premium users.
When Apple Health is enabled:
- your weight will automatically import and export when you login and when you view your user profile
- nutrition information will automatically export for meals marked "I ate this" when they are first viewed in the app and as you edit them
The applications Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2015-06-15 and
was developed by Eat This Much Inc.
The file size is 29.78 MB.
The current version is 1.72.0 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
- Added full nutrition stats for the day inside "Current diet stats"
- Other small fixes
For any person that's looking for a way to eliminate the hassle of coming up with dishes with a specific nutritional value. Makes it extremely easy to cook and do groceries. Perfect example of an app that completely focuses on adding value and improving user experience!
Absolute must of you want to be fit all around you know fitness is 20% exercise and 80% kitchen . This app makes things much easier. I just started a challenge that requires a certain gram weight and leaner and healthy food sometimes it's hard to do all that calorie counting. With this it recommends recipes and the nutritional values based on the custom features you input. It's the best Thank you so much Sincerely Chalicia Easley
This app has really helped me cook at home more. I like having the ability to look at the app and get meals with nutrition chosen for me. It puts no pressure on having to stick with those choices, when all I want/have time for is toast and fruit or something from the freezer, but when I do have time it helps to have choices so I'm not bored.
I eat keto and this is spot on. Great app!
I've been looking for an app for myeloma me keep track of my Macros and this one is great. I have been using MyFitnessPal but I like this one better. The regenerate feature is great. If I eat something unplanned it will give me new options to keep me on track without me doing all the calculations. Only suggestions would be to have separate tabs for MY Custom foods/recipes. Currently I see all custom foods created in the app and it takes a while to find what I'm looking for. Or maybe a frequently/recently used tab. I've had the app for about 2 weeks but so far it's been great!
Numerous "scream obscenities" level frustrations to be found. Certain options refused to allow me to edit them once set, calorie counts were frequently just WRONG and now it keeps losing custom recipes after I hit "save" or saves them with completely incorrect ingredients instead of what I just wasted 20 minutes inputting!!! UNINSTALLED!!
If you do not put into account the fiber in the diet when displaying the carb macro, could you at least display the fiber with the other macros for those of us that use "net carbs" in their calculations? It would be 5 star if you did.
I've been looking for something to help keep me on track with my eating plan. I've been tracking my eating for years but I get overwhelmed trying to plan consistently healthy meals. This app really helps by providing a weekly plan and AUTOMATICALLY generating a shopping list for that weekly plan. Foods that appear that I don't like can be swapped out. The developers seem to really get what I've struggled with and have addressed those issues. Try it!
I like the idea behind the app and how it functions, but I was not happy with my 14 day "free" trial. I wanted to try the app to see if I should buy the premium version, but was charged $10 the day I signed up for a free trial.
I've got no complaints. This app is fantastic for those of us overwhelmed by the nuances of staying in shape through exercise and diet. The meal generator is revolutionary.
Extremely useful for planning meals ahead of time, all within your macronutrient and calorie goals! A ton of ingenious features that make it very easy to reach your goals and plan things out clearly. Takes a little time to get used to it, but it's because it's such a powerful tool. Highly recommend!
I've always had trouble balancing my diet and workouts. Workouts got easier but the meal plans got out of hand. I love this app! It helps me plan ahead and so far, I haven't strayed away from my meal plan!
This app has made my journey to my new and healthy eating lifestyle much easier! It provides everything I need! It's more than just help, it's the platform you that makes you wonder how people do it without this app.
A app that has everything I need to plan, organize my meals. Took a little getting use to, but once I did, easy to use. I like that you can add your own foods and it will help balance your plan. Great app! Thank you!!!
It helps me know what foods to eat for my macronutrients percentage and calorie count. I love it. Also lets me change it as my needs change.
Using the free version now, and it gives me great recipe ideas for my diet restrictions!
Super easy to use. Makes meal planning a no-brained. Free version is great and paid version has a good selection of extra features.
Very user friendly and comprehensive. The recurring settings is an awesome tool for day to day meal prep, for those seeking to eat strategically.
Very good app for beginners. Those of us, who needs a step by step to help us along the way