Looking for an easy way to create attractive visuals?
Typorama lets you create amazing visuals by "automagically" transforming your text and photos into beautiful typographic designs. Just choose a background, type in your words and your creative typography is ready!
Typorama saves you tons of work by automatically creating complex text layouts with different fonts and typefaces. By just a few taps, you instantly get your text beautifully laid out on a background of your choice. This would take hours if you were using Photoshop or a similar photo editor. (The text designs are not templates and they are generated randomly as you choose different styles). Zero design skills needed!
Use Typorama to:
- Make beautiful typographic text layouts
- Create Instagram, Facebook, Twitter posts with stylish text designs
- Create flyers and posters for your events or organization
- Make headers for your blog or wallpapers for your iPhone
- Enrich your family photos adding creative text styles and share your love
- 47 different, randomly generating typographic text styles
- More than a hundred different fonts and typefaces from the world's top designers
- Badges, ribbons, curved text and artistic ornaments enriching your designs
- Ability to 3D distort, apply gradient colors, shadows to your text
- Ability to gradually delete parts of text, useful for placing your text designs behind other elements in your photos
- Professional photo filters, overlays and adjustment tools to polish your photo backgrounds
- Hundreds of pre-installed quotes to inspire you
- Fun color combinations for your words
- Thousands of completely free stock photography from Pixabay
- Endless stylish randomizations
- 2048 x 2048 high resolution super crisp output
- Advanced crop options to create the perfect size pictures for social media posts, wallpapers, posters, flyers and postcards.
- Ability to design your own watermark / logo and add it to your creations. Once you add it, it automatically gets added to all of your future creations, great for promoting your brand on social media!
- Easily share your creation on your favorite social networks or send it to your friends via instant messengers
Typorma is featured as:
- "Best New App and Best Apps of April 2015" by Apple
- "Best Apps of the Week" by the TIME magazine
- "Honorable App of the Week" by AppAdvice
Follow us on Instagram at @TyporamaApp to get inspired by what our professional editors are making with the app. Also tag your posts with #typorama to get featured to our community of more than 100K people.
Got a suggestion to make or running into bugs? Contact us at [email protected], we'll get back to you in 24 hours!
We're excited to see how you'll be using Typorama!
The applications Typorama - Text on Photo Editor, Typography Maker was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2015-04-04 and
was developed by Apperto Ltd.
The file size is 106.06 MB.
The current version is 1.4.4 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
- Getting ready for the holidays: The "Merry Christmas" text style is back!
- Added the ability to control the length / size of the text outputs using manual line breaks mode.
- Increased text input character limit to 350.
Have fun & for any feedback or help, contact us over [email protected] !
Very easy to use. Plenty of options without the upgrade option. Plenty of stock photo options. Good solid app. No complaints.
Love the font style choices
Such a great app
This app is user friendly. I love it. Works nice for my business needs.
It's cool but I feel like the prices are too high to unlock certain styles
I really love this app
I had no ideal my mobile could do this
I like this app although I would love more font options
This app is great and easy to use! I love all the options and ideas for creative marketing!!!
I love this app. Im able to make quick little picture very easily.
Love this app!!! Makes all my product displays and sales look amazing!
Quick and easy to use when I need to add font to images. Great font and color choices.
Easy to use and modify.
I find it clever! Find new ideas to use a lot however it would be nice to have it saved in app incase you need to go back and edit without having to remake the whole thing over!