** Winner of Apple Design Award 2017 **
** Apple iPad Game of the Year 2016 **
Take control of a one-armed warrior named Sasha, wielding a living sword on her journey through a nightmare world in search of her family.
----- ACCOLADES -----
• "Apple Design Award 2017", Apple
• "iPad Game of the Year 2016", Apple
• "Best Mobile Game of 2016", Destructoid
• "Best Mobile Game + Best Musical Score", Canadian Video Game Awards 2016
• "Battery Park Award for Best Handheld Game", 2017 New York Game Awards
• "Handheld Game of the Year -- Nominee", 20th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards
• "Mobile Game of the Year -- Nominee", 2017 SXSW Gaming Awards
• "Best Mobile Game -- Nominee", The Game Awards 2016
• "5 best mobile games of 2016", GameSpot
• "Best Mobile Game of 2016 -- Nominee", IGN
• "10 best video games of 2016", Mashable
"Severed is a super compelling game that looks great. Its mechanics go to surprising depths and the sword-swiping combat feels fantastic on iOS." 5/5 - 148Apps
"With great game mechanics, unique artwork and tough to master gameplay, Severed is well worthy of your time." 8/10 - Post Arcade
"Severed is just a game that's all-around cool. Its aesthetic is top-notch, its combat is deep and engaging." 5/5 - TouchArcade
----- KEY FEATURES -----
• Dungeon Combat: Master offensive and defensive touch combat techniques to survive intense battles against a menagerie of enemies.
• Severing: Best enemies in combat for a chance at severing their body parts -- then wear them to gain new powers or consume them to upgrade your equipment and abilities.
• Exploration: Follow branching routes through the unknown, using your wits to avoid hazards and solve puzzles.
• Award-Winning Soundtrack: Immerse yourself in the haunting original score from Juno- and Polaris-nominated band YAMANTAKA // SONIC TITAN, featuring Pantayo.
• Graphical optimizations for Metal-enabled devices
• Gameplay video recording with ReplayKit (requires Metal-enabled device running iOS 9+)
• Multiple difficulty modes
• Game Center Achievements
• Cloud Save
• iMessage Sticker Pack (requires iOS 10)
• 3D Touch support (3D Touch-enabled device required)
The applications Severed was published
in the category Games on 2016-07-28 and
was developed by DrinkBox Studios.
The file size is 220.53 MB.
The current version is 1.0.20 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
- Fix for an iPhone X touch detection issue
Bright colors and enjoying the environment.
A basic dungeon crawl game but with intuitive puzzles , story line and captivating gameplay.
Lacks bugs and is very engaging, I am not finished, but I am pretty hooked!
A game of this caliber and no support for full screen on X?
Really enjoyed the artwork and different monsters..very unique. The constant back and forth swiping did get a bit old and tiring at times but I’ll still give it five stars. With the utter lack of decent games available on iOS I was pleasantly surprised how much fun I had playing this one.
I haven’t been playing this game for very long, and it is creepy and amazing. Five stars!
When I first bought this game I didn’t think much of it, but after playing through the full thing, I would say that it is a true work of art. The storytelling, imagery and music help to make a great work of art.
Got it for just about two bucks and saw it’s only about 200 megabytes so I thought it’s gonna be another D&D (download & delete).. when I first started playing I thought it was like a primitive copy of Infinity Blade (slashing).. then I thought it’s a primitive copy of Dark Meadow (discovering).. when I got deeper and deeper I came to realize the true unique nature and depth of the game.. the depth of seemingly shallow graphics, depth of story, depth of themes, depth of making.. it’s really well made.. I have a hard taste and I say this game is great. The bird with two heads got my eyes wet at the end and I just want to say to it thanks for all the help buddy I wish you all the best 🙏✌️👋
Would have given it 5/5 but I think the swipe finishes need to be a little less precise. Still fun and creepy game.
I absolutely enjoyed this game but it did freeze when I was fighting the dragon and had to start over again
Really great game, fun combat and dungeon exploration. Good length and reasonably challenging.
Look I bought this game for €6 And now It's 2.99 I demand a refund please this so unfair
Severed is brilliant. These guys made some of the best Vita games such as Guacamelee, and Severed is another hit. Highly recommended.