Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UNLIMITED STORAGE: Back up unlimited photos and videos for free, up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD. Access from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS: Don’t waste your data by texting and emailing photos. Instantly share up to 1,500 photos with anyone, right from the app.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• MOTION STILLS: Advanced stabilization turns your Live Photos into beautiful looping videos or GIFs.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• REDISCOVER: It’s easier than ever to relive your memories. Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.
The applications Google Photos was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2015-05-28 and
was developed by Google, Inc..
The file size is 171.98 MB.
The current version is 3.7.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Suggested photo books
• We create suggested photo books from your best moments—trips, kids, and more.
• Finding photos of your pet just got easier. We will group photos of your pet so that you can label your cat or dog and search by name.
I love it now i can take long videos and never go out of space
I love how effortlessly it backs up my photos.
The only way to keep pictures forever and manage phone storage limits !
This app just sort of does it’s job.
I was running out of storage in my phone and google photos saved my life!!!
This is is awesome. Love it since day one
Automatic back up to avoid losing any pictures is great. The assistant brings back so many good memories in a variety of ways. Can’t say enough good things
Use this as an alternative to paying a monthly subscription for iCloud storage!
Best way to keep your pictures saved and organized without doing anything! Incredible
Compartimos la interesante crónica de Pere sobre el último viaje de esta temporada, la travesía de Cabrera, que...
@realhoustonyim: #Google Photos now recognizes your #pets 🐶🐱 #dogs #cats
@GenderReveaIs Everyone capture Photos to keep special movement of our life.And we always d…
SUPER easy to use. Love app and they keep it updated. It’s almost too smart
I love that I can store my photos and videos and save space on my phone. It's also great that I can access these pictures anywhere.
This app is great
Es una muy buena aplicación para guardar todos tus recuerdos excelente muy buena los felicito
I love this app!! Keep up the good work...
If your phone is constantly full you need this app. Google does a superior job to Apples cloud storage. Way more user friendly and accessible.
Google Photo is THE only app for storing that I have or will ever use! Admittedly it took me a bit to figure things out, but now I can do most anything I want with my pics. The best part ... you can change operating systems and still have everything as long as all your devices have the Google Photo app installed. I tell you people, if you want long term storage that allows you to also play with your pics you need Google Photo!
I love being able to back up all the photos from my phone and being able to access them from any device
Clear space on Your phone... organize and share at simple touches... offers stylized photos that look good and fit the photo... PLUS SO MUCH MORE!!! This is thee best and most simple to use photo app I have used in years!!!