Hungry for vegan recipes? The Finding Vegan App, based on the popular recipe browsing website FindingVegan.com, contains over 50,000 (and growing daily) creative, delicious, inspiring vegan recipes, submitted from the very best vegan-friendly bloggers from all over the world.
FindingVegan.com is your time-saving answer for browsing endless blogs and websites. Now you can find all your favorite vegan-friendly bloggers on one site!
Our recipes are curated by a very small team of editors, in order to showcase only the most inspiring recipes and photos.
* LOGIN. Create an account and login to your Finding Vegan account.
* FAVORITES. Logged in users can access their favorites, and continue building a portfolio of "favorite" recipes right in the App.
* CATEGORIES. Browse by categories: entree, dessert, breakfast, beverage, side, holiday and more.
* SEARCH. Search by keyword
* EYE CANDY. Visually browse recipes! What is better than that?
* GET RECIPES. Click over to the recipe on the blogger's website, without leaving the App!
* FOOD PHOTOS. Vivid photos with descriptions and tags.
* COMMUNITY. Join a community of vegan-curious and veg-inspired users! (Like us on Facebook!)
* NEW RECIPES! Finding Vegan is updated daily with new recipes.
* SHARE. Share recipes on all your favorite social networks like Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook!
* VEGAN. All recipes are VEGAN! Done and done.
* NO ADS. 100% ad-free browsing when in the FV App!*
*The only ads the will appear are those on blogger's recipe pages if you click through to their sites.
This App is for EVERYONE! Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, vegan-curious or completely not vegan, but looking to add a few vegan recipes to your diet, FindingVegan is for you!
Why use the App instead of browse in my web browser?
Simple! The App features a clean, ad-free, easy to browse interface that makes cell phone recipe browsing a breeze. Why wait for web pages to load and screens to resize when everything is laid out in an easy grid.
Join the Finding Vegan community online!
* Facebook.com/findingvegan (international community, over 400,000 likes as of 2014)
The applications Finding Vegan was published
in the category Food & Drink on 2015-01-04 and
was developed by TwitGrids.
The file size is 13.16 MB.
The current version is 1.4 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
Easier method of resetting password + bug fixes
While i love the recipes, i cant recover my id and password i have tried to contact app with no response to help me, so i cant favorite things and go back to recipes i like. With that said otherwise the app is amazing.
I suggest this app needs a major update as it has forgotten my data though I was still logged in. I couldn't locate any recipes anymore. :-( I removed it from my phone as I could no longer use it.
I've been vegan for more than a decade, have watched the amount of vegan blogs and recipe sites grow exponentially, and had found it very hard to keep up -- until Finding Vegan. Now, I depend on them to bring me the best of the recipes, in a super-easy-to-read format. The app is arranged by categories, for when you need a particular recipe, and features a "latest" recipes added category, which is my favorite place to check each morning. It is also updated a few times a day, so there's always something new and interesting--complete with full-color photos. To me, it's the best and most useful vegan site by far!
As a vegan, these recipes are to die for. They seriously are so helpful when you're in a lull and they provoke so many ideas!! I love having one place for all of them -- there is no other app/site like it, and that alone is worth, I would say, half the price. However, it would be helpful if you could see the names of recipes with the pictures on the front page. Another feature that I think would be so cool is you could have a "swipe up" option for the recipes, kind of like snapchat does with its public stories. I know the chefs and cooks want the clicks to their sites, but maybe there's a way to give clicks by how many people swipe up? I'm sure other companies have had to figure out similar issues, so I think it would something to explore that I think would make this app soo awesome! Maybe even if you could swipe up and at least see the ingredients to see if you even have them on hand before going and clicking and waiting for another page to load (which loads rather slowly and makes me a little disinterested to keep clicking through ingredients that I don't even know if I can make). That way, if you like what you see, you can give the click through to the persons page for the whole recipe w instructions. However I love what you guys are doing. Please keep it up!
The amount of recipes and choices are amazing. However it hasn't been updated in forever and is extremely buggy. Waste of money.
The app is totally unusable If I wanted to just browse recipes I would go on the site. Paid for the app so I can bookmark and save them on one handy place. Every button is glitchy. Not worth it
Piece of crap.
For a newly vegan person this app is a god send
I love this app and think it is SO worth the money! This app makes saving recipes from finding vegan much more convenient for me since I primarily use my phone to look at while I cook. My only complaint is that it can be really glitchy. It freezes and gets stuck on a page, sometimes being half of 2 pages. I have to force close the app to be able to use it once that happens. I don't really see this complaint in other reviews so I am not sure if it is my phone that is the problem..? I have an iphone 6. I only have those problems with this app though... please update to be less glitchy so it can be a 5 star!! :)
1) a lot of recipes are not vegan. 2) I wish there was a way to read the name of the dishes, my phone shows small pictures and I can't make out what they are without opening one by one. 3) when I registered I was sent a password but couldn't login. When I emailed the support email given under settings, I got an error message. In conclusion, I wish I could get my money back. Really disappointed.
@laineybot I love finding new vegetarian/vegan things to try!
@morganjoycexo Add more weight when you feel like it's getting easier, eat some carbs and, I know you're vegan, but…
Finding different vegan ramen at random corner stores is the reason why I have hope