Now your walking will make you lose weight. Reach top results in less time by combining walking and speed-up technique. It has no equals on the App Store!
- a peerless program of interval training designed specially for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who are not on friendly terms with fitness and for those who are in good shape and fond of walking;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts;
- Apple Watch support.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS map of your walks;
- audio instructions to each training;
- detailed statistics;
- easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- manual editing of workouts.
MUSIC TIMED TO YOUR WORKOUT
- unlimited access to the best workout music right from the app;
- music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you walk faster;
- new mixes from talented DJs are available every day;
- all genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- convenient search and suggestions to find perfect mixes.
- dozens of tips on walking, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, walking stats and even routes with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $39.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS walking in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
The applications Walking for Weight Loss: training plans, GPS, tips was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2015-01-11 and
was developed by GRINASYS CORP..
The file size is 106.26 MB.
The current version is 4.4.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Any questions or suggestions? Send them to [email protected] - we answer all your letters.
Enjoy your workouts with the app!
Easy to use and keeps me motivated to keep going.
Good app. Appreciate the logs, maps. Nice that it reduces the music volume to talk to you. One peeve: Stops recording at planned time limit. One is never home at that point in the walk, so your log is "short", map doesn't show you finishing at starting point.
Motivating. Keeps me on track with exercise goals. Keeps a record for the Dr.
I tried using several apps prior to finding this one. I was a couch potato for years and other apps for beginners where do advanced for coach potatoes. This app got me up moving and keep me motivated at my own pace and helped build up to a faster pace.
I just started this app so I'm hopeful that it will help and my weight loss
It's one of the best apps I've ever used it's helped me keep my exercising easier to maintain and I enjoy seeing the results
I walk daily and was hoping for an app that would take it up a notch. This app did nothing for me. Everything on the app was about ads trying to get me to buy Premium. I would try to close the ads and another would pop up. I just wanted to try your app to see if the money was worth it! And it's not.
Love this app. I can pause and play my own music to keep me moving. I love that I can also lock the app so that I don't accidentally stop it during my workouts.
Lost 35 pounds and I am on week 10 still going strong, music mixes are great also!!!
I love this app. Still trying to figure some things out. I wanted to go a little longer than the workout tracked. I envy to the next day..
Great app! Big help!
I get starting out slow but can not stand all the pop ups on congratulations you've won! That is very annoying. I wouldn't recommend it!
Me encanta es para principiantes
Just started today, so far I like it a lot... walking and running amazing
I end up repeating walks and restarting as I'm not always done walking when my exercise is done. I do like how app speeds up and changes music tempo. Wish there was a way to personalize and push myself by using the app while not being limited by the same app. But pretty good app. Don't care for the couch day.
I am over65, and a recent widow. I love the pace and the music. I am motivated right now. I'll keep you posted.
Perfecto para llevar tú progreso y rendimiento
Immediately run over with upgrade app. I think it may have got me with a seven day trial. It better not charge me, deleted app, I don't want something I feel pressured into purchasing.