Fitbit and Health, together at last. Sync all your data from Fitbit to Apple Health. After the first sync, the app will automatically sync in the background throughout the day. **Important** Fitbit currently provides access to daily data only. We have requested Partner API status in order to provide intraday syncing.
Gigaom, Mashable, MacRumors, AppleInsider, TechRadar, 9to5Mac, LifeHacker, Wearable World News, and many more.
Recommended in "How to Make the Most of Apple's HealthKit in iOS8" on AppleInsider.com
Need to sync from Health to Fitbit? Check out Sync Solver - Health to Fitbit as well.
Data types supported:
- Flights Climbed
- Walking + Running Distance
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index
- Sleep Analysis (In bed and asleep time)
- Dietary Calories
- Resting Calories
- Active Calories
- If you are using Sync Solver - Health to Fitbit, be sure to not sync the same data types as this will result in a data duplication loop.
- Since iOS schedules backgroud updates based on your app usage pattern, it may be necessary to manually sync from time to time in order to keep Sync Solver automatically syncing on a consistent basis.
- Intraday data granularity is not possible at this time due to Fitbit API limitations.
The applications Sync Solver for Fitbit was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2014-11-18 and
was developed by James McAndrew.
The file size is 15.92 MB.
The current version is 2.5 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
The app works really well. However I’d like they add heart rate sync support 😞
Its my first ever review and I just have to wait how disappointed I'm with this app Sleep data won't sync if you wake up during the night, and before I got this app I asked if they have any planes to allow heart rates to sync and I was say it's coming in next update !! And they just release new app that you have to pay again for !!
Just what I needed 😊
Just wait to get an apple watch!