Subscribe to NOGGIN and your child can watch hundreds of episodes from classic preschool TV shows like Blue's Clues, The Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba, Teletubbies, and more. Kids can also watch and 'play along' with our new interactive videos featuring Bubble Guppies, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Team Umizoomi, and Moose & Zee!
Here’s why NOGGIN is great for your preschooler:
- Hundreds of full episodes from award-winning shows
- Easy for preschoolers to use
- No commercials
- Fun and educational videos
- New videos added every week
- Special moments with Moose & Zee
NEW: PLAY-ALONG VIDEOS
- Interactive videos that invite kids to become a part of the story
- Kids can swipe, tap, and even talk to their favorite characters
- Tap the purple hand icon to find all our play-along videos
- Download videos over Wi-Fi and then watch them offline
Start Your Subscription Today!
- First 7 days free and then $5.99/month – cancel at any time
- Your iTunes account will be charged $5.99/month when your trial ends
- Cancel your subscription in iTunes Settings > Subscription > Manage
- Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling before the end of your trial or current billing period
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/legal/nick-eula/
NOGGIN offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings. You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15-minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/legal/FAQs/
The applications NOGGIN - Preschool Shows & Educational Kids Videos was published
in the category Education on 2015-03-04 and
was developed by Nickelodeon.
The file size is 70.09 MB.
The current version is 3.1.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Introducing NOGGIN's new play-along videos! Now kids can become a part of the stories by swiping, tapping, and even talking to their favorite characters in order to move the episodes along.
• Just added: Bubble Guppies, Blaze and the Monster Machines, and Team Umizoomi. Kids can choose to watch full episodes or interact with play-along videos.
• Look for a new 'suitcase' feature where your child can store play-along videos, which are also available for offline viewing.
• Play-along videos are easy to find! Just look for the purple hand icon to find all our play-along videos, which also feature Moose & Zee!
Need a subscription to do anything.
It is NOT FREE and it doesn't always work well
Having this app listed as free with in-app purchases is misleading. There is NOTHING you can do free; you must have a subscription.
hi! i really really love this app but can you please add more go Diego go and team umi zoomi episodes!
Ok i try to play videos and nothing changes how do I play the video You people who says it's great help me out here
Very disappointed that there is a fee. Nothing available for free.
Keep your kids busy with videos you can feel good about them watching! Sure, it's a few bucks a month... so maybe give up one coffee a month.
My 3 years old keep watching videos on this app!
Please please please add chromecast compatibility !!!! :D
It is good for kids but wants you to pay for a free month and my cousin wants to watch backyard agains🙀😿😕😐😶😶😶😶
Don't waste your time with this one. It wouldn't allow my son to do anything without me signing up for a 7 day free trial. I am so no paying for this app. Uninstalled!
It's charged me $6 after 7 day trial b careful
This was cute at first, but in the end my daughter liked only one show offered here. Despite the many seasons of it that exist on Netflix or Amazon, the offerings here never ever changed. Would like this more if it were paid Nick Jr. with shows like Mia and me and Shimmer and Shine. None of that here. I would love to pay for Nick Jr. to get the access cable subscribers get. I'm not going back to cable because that's just going backwards. Waiting for Nick Jr to get with the times.
It's awesome to have this app on our Apple TV, love all these shows bc they are educational. Hoping for little bill and a few more to be added. It's clear before you get the app that you will have to pay for the monthly service and we don't mind bc we got rid of cable and just do Apple TV now. It's better than what's out there on cable.
You said in the video easy for kids to use well you lied you have to pay before watching anything I thought was a good app but I'm so disappointed.😳
So I love the idea that you brought back the old shows, great. But the fact that we need to pay money just to watch these shows you might as well try bringing back the program on TV. The only reason I gave you that one star was because of two reasons. 1) I can't give you zero 2) effort I would download this app for my sister so I can show her what I used to watch but what is there to show? If you change the part where you have to pay to watch or lower the price somehow, I would give it 5 stars and somehow "spread the word" Thank You so much -JustAnotherReview
Why this app? You remove some of the most beloved programming and make a selective app? It's ok.. At least we can see moose, Z and the shows - thank you for that bone. Why not bring the programming back? Whoever's idea this was should be fired from your staff. Just bring noggin back to television I find this sickening that you would remove the noggin programming to make a buck. I am canceling nick and anything related from my cable. Noggin was the best programming for kids. Now an app. Pathetic
What's the point of this app?