Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
Take your sniper, aim and start shooting your enemies.
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to [email protected]
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $9.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
The applications Sniper 3D Assassin: Gun Games was published
in the category Games on 2014-11-10 and
was developed by Fun Games For Free.
The file size is 254.17 MB.
The current version is 2.22.7 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
+ Play through all the 21 cities in Single Player mode
+ Advance through the new Leagues in the Real-Time Multiplayer PvP Arena
+ Battle against others in the Squad Wars
Like all of these so called free games you need to spend real world money to keep playing. The levels get harder and you cannot earn enough in game to keep playing. Don’t waste your time🤦🏼♂️
I play another game called Fortnite so I also like this and I am sharing the love with each of the games
The disparity between those that must spend many dollars getting upgrades quickly and the general punter is enormous. PVP mode is impossible to do well in, when it takes a whole magazine to kill upgraded players and they need only one shot to kill you. Good game ruined by greed.
in app purchases for coins, diamonds, weapons, upgrades etc is an absolute joke. Pathetic. Huge rip off which really is a Shame because the game itself is a amazing
Almost charged me
It doesn’t load for some reason and I tried to close and open the app but it still doesn’t load
This game is great. Graphics are amazing. Missions are a good chalenge. And it’s really real. Thanks
It’s a good game for young kids
This game focuses on making the player constantly upgrade their weapon even when it is illogical. You’re telling me I need to upgrade my damage to headshot an unarmoured individual when I did the same thing in the mission before? It’s a money grab, with constant pop-ups telling the player they have a ‘new-limited time offer’ of a particular weapon and it will expire if you decline it. The gameplay is fun, don’t get me wrong, but the experience is reduced when I’m constantly playing side missions for money since I can’t afford the upgrades to do the story missions, (especially Spec-Ops) which requires you to have the upgrades instead of just recommending them.
Can u make a minigun Sniper? And can u give it to me for free? It would be very good 😎😎😎😎😀😀
Incredible game a must have
I like the story but it’s a money sucking wasting price of crap
Am surprised that this game still in App Store. Premium content is expensive, but the zero support given when things go wrong is bad, bordering on illegal. As consumer rights go, these lads are taking the p***. In summary, pay good money...get ZERO support. Can’t emphasize that enough. Please peeps, keep your hands in pockets and do not put a single penny into this game. You work hard enough for your salary, don’t chuck it away on these jokers.
Brilliant game love it
It’s good and fun but a bit Vilint sometimes but it’s a good game and you should get it 😁📲
When I first downloaded this game, I was shocked about how bad it was. The graphics are ok, but it was not fun to play at all, because in order to become good, you had to purchase things, which is unfair
I love the game