Apple Design Award Winner of 2017!
“The best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use." - Apple, Inc.
Selected as the *2015 App of the Year* by the App Store in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France, Russia, China and India! Runner-up App of the Year in the US.
“...An iPhone-photographer’s dream app...manages to strike the right balance between traditional Photoshop-like controls and artistic filters and effects.” - Karissa Bell, Mashable.
Wish you didn't have to use so many apps to edit a single photo? You don't.
Download Enlight - it’s every photo app you’ve ever needed, wanted, or dreamed of - combined into one powerful, beautifully designed photo editor.
More praises about Enlight:
#1 Photo and Video App in 128 countries & #1 Top Paid App in 121 countries!
“Enlight packs so many features into its clean and easy-to-use interface that it effectively replaces most standalone apps.” - Jason Parker, CNET
“Advanced features such as tone curves, custom presets, and amazingly beautiful and customizable filters have made Enlight one of my go-to image editors.” - Ally Kazmucha, iMore
“Enlight is a powerful Photoshop-like app, minus the steep learning curve.” - Les Shu, Digital Trends.
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning images on iPhone. The most comprehensive, highest quality photo editing app so powerful and user-friendly it’ll be the last photo app you ever download.
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Create and save your own unique presets
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Revitalize colors with two-toned gradients
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
Black & White Photography
• Discover the magic of monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Signature presets dedicated to stunning b&w photo conversion
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain, and fade
An Artist’s Dream
• Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces
• Create amazing painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Personalize: draw, write, or doodle directly on your image
• Decals & special effects add-ons make your photo unique
• Add and customize text, borders, frames, and more!
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Intelligent Photo Correction
• Instantly repair under or over-exposed photos
• Bring out lost details with a simple swipe
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options to shift focus
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Flip, rotate, and straighten crooked photos
• Perspective: vary the photo as if taken from a different angle
Social Media Heaven
• Create funny memes to share with friends
• Design unique photo collages with a variety of templates
• Share your amazing results directly to social media
• Share multiple photos at once
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 50MP editing on iPad Pro
• Real time 35MP editing on iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini
• Real time 19MP editing on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 5C & iPad 3/iPad Mini 2
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
The applications Enlight was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2015-03-12 and
was developed by Lightricks Ltd..
The file size is 111.09 MB.
The current version is 1.4.8 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I know Lightroom and photoshop and others one my desktop and half a dozen wranglers on the iPhone. Always looking for more on the phone, I loaded this...unusable app. Too many icons with no intuitive meaning. No way to undo or backtrack or send or save. Junk.
I use this several times a day..... It let's me edit and create Images for a personalized flare!!! Fun, fun, fun!!!
I love this app, but because I’m a pro photographer I went with the Samsung note for some of its capabilities. Well, this idiot should have checked to see if there was EnLight for Android......LORD HELP ME THEIR’S NOT!!!! No other Android app allows me to tweak the layers like this app, not one! Not even mobile adobe products. I want all my tools, and erasability....so PLEASE make a Android version.
This is so amazing and an easy app- really, it can be as easy as you need OR as complicated as you need a photo editor to be- it has so many options and you can grow as an editor and into more complicated edits and really create amazing art!
The developer claims this is a powerful app, yet the stupid thing is horrible to use on a phone. If you don’t save what you do often, you risk erasing work when you need to undo a mistake. EVERY time you save, the settings for brush, marker, doodle etc are reset back to the defaults. So every time you have to change the settings back to what you were using. The more you try to do, the more time you spend redoing settings. Very rapidly, you find yourself doing more settings changing than doing actual work. Hence this app rapidly becomes not useful except the single step things like adding one label, one step brush. Until the developer adds at least an option to remember settings between saves, the app will remain a worthless toy.
I purchased this app for the previewed feature just to find out I have to buy the upgrade to use the feature I actually wanted! Not cool.....
Love! Love! Love!
Love this app!
Not sure how to delete photo and start over. Really bad directions.
It just takes a hard hour to get used to it. After that it’s all fun.
Amazing app, been using it for a few years now to edit my photos until I was unable to use the ©️ emoji or any in text in a recent update. Would love to be able to use emojis in text again
First app I’ve ever had to pay for and honestly I was so happy. Anybody can use this app
Know word only two. LOVE IT!!!!!!
Was hoping this would have an alpha chanel mask for creating transparency on selected colour
Hands down, the best photo editing app. Kudos!!
I have looked so many app to watermark the photos but there are plenty useless or expensive, but this app has everything and watermark png file is icing on the cake.
Difficult to navigate tools etc as a novice
Enlight is hands down amazing. The amount of detail in this app is incredible, and the things you can do are effortless. This app is worth every cent, and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a super simple, easy to use and great editing app.
The least they can do is give old customers a discount on upgrading but obviously they don't care enough and want everyone to pay our go piss off... So a good app though
Enlight is my go-to editing app, but I'm finding that some of my photos are being resized, and I can't figure out why. It seems that any editing done in the actual Photos app results in a reduced-size photo being imported, but it's also been happening randomly with Portrait photos.
When I select the border now it has black line in the middle of screen too. I am not sure why ??? It used to be only the border lines.
Me encanta las herramientas es muy completa y facil de usar
I’ve had this app for several years and found it to be very useful. But now it will not load all! (Actually this problem has been an issue for some time but at least it worked on occasion). I just cannot afford any of the other apps by Lightricks. Am I now being forced to upgrade to one of them??
Since the app released we haven’t gotten a proper update containing some new good features we just got some kind of updates like fixing bugs, performance something like that but bought this app and we have the right to get at least some new features like you have it inside PhotoFox that doesn’t even worth to paying 70$ cuz it will be worthless in a little while...
I’ve been looking for an app like this for years and I finally found the perfect app for me. I purchased app today and I can’t stop using it. Every time I think I’m going to stop I find another feature. Thank you!!!
I feel like there’s no home button, please add one it’s so freaking difficult when there’s no HOME button in this app but it’s pretty good for a app
I had rated this 5* in the past, fun if you took time to learn it, I had a blast altering photos etc... now it won't open after 2018 update. Crashes after last update. I paid for the then full version of Enlight. I've killed, rebooted & reinstalled & every time it crashes on loading....never gets fixed. Ugh! Fix it! The latest so called fix busted the fun this used to be...
Great app but I definitely see room for basic improvements. I’ve been unsuccessful attempting to change the font size of my text. I think it’s worth the initial purchase but the devs try to hook you into u locking more in-app subscriptions. I don’t like that. If I purchase an app, I’d really appreciate ALL of the tools instead of a paid trial basically.
Great app, easy to use, great results achieved!
Brilliant and fun app for image editing, learning curve is not too steep and great UI
Early days but really enjoying using this. Brilliant for posting to instagram 👍
I strongly recommend this app. It's worth every penny of it.
Very happy with the app so far - a sea of options - so far one of the best app I have come across for photo editing
Really fun to use and photos come out great looking
Once you study the tutorials you realise how brilliant this app really is 💚
This app will do the work , all you have to do is sit back and approve of its variations and improvements with your photos. Great fun.
I love this app. It is amazing to be able to perform complex photoshop style edits and effects on an iPhone. It's quick and high quality. BUT: the resultant files have weird names. They don't appear to have any meaningful naming going on. If you look at your regular iPhone numbering then you would expect an edited version of one of these to tag on the end with a new number OR to keep the same number and append a suffix e.g. IMG10234-A or whatever. Don't let that put you off though, it's a great app!
Best app ever :)