“The best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use." - Apple, Inc.
Selected as the *2015 App of the Year* by the App Store in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France, Russia, China and India! Runner-up App of the Year in the US.
“...An iPhone-photographer’s dream app...manages to strike the right balance between traditional Photoshop-like controls and artistic filters and effects.” - Karissa Bell, Mashable.
Wish you didn't have to use so many apps to edit a single photo? You don't.
Download Enlight - it’s every photo app you’ve ever needed, wanted, or dreamed of - combined into one powerful, beautifully designed photo editor.
More praises about Enlight:
#1 Photo and Video App in 128 countries & #1 Top Paid App in 121 countries!
“Enlight packs so many features into its clean and easy-to-use interface that it effectively replaces most standalone apps.” - Jason Parker, CNET
“Advanced features such as tone curves, custom presets, and amazingly beautiful and customizable filters have made Enlight one of my go-to image editors.” - Ally Kazmucha, iMore
“Enlight is a powerful Photoshop-like app, minus the steep learning curve.” - Les Shu, Digital Trends.
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning images on iPhone. The most comprehensive, highest quality photo editing app so powerful and user-friendly it’ll be the last photo app you ever download.
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Create and save your own unique presets
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Revitalize colors with two-toned gradients
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
Black & White Photography
• Discover the magic of monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Signature presets dedicated to stunning b&w photo conversion
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain, and fade
An Artist’s Dream
• Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces
• Create amazing painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Personalize: draw, write, or doodle directly on your image
• Decals & special effects add-ons make your photo unique
• Add and customize text, borders, frames, and more!
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Intelligent Photo Correction
• Instantly repair under or over-exposed photos
• Bring out lost details with a simple swipe
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options to shift focus
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Flip, rotate, and straighten crooked photos
• Perspective: vary the photo as if taken from a different angle
Social Media Heaven
• Create funny memes to share with friends
• Design unique photo collages with a variety of templates
• Share your amazing results directly to social media
• Share multiple photos at once
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Compare your work to the original with before & after
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 50MP editing on iPad Pro
• Real time 35MP editing on iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini
• Real time 19MP editing on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 5C & iPad 3/iPad Mini 2
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
The applications Enlight was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2015-03-12 and
was developed by Lightricks Ltd..
The file size is 121.96 MB.
The current version is 1.3.3 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
• New "Elements" feature added to create interesting visuals and graphic designs.
• New presets and assets added to most features.
• New fonts in Type.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I wanted to love this app... Wasted money... Compared to other apps... The user interface is annoying! There's smother apps out there that offer just as much for free... Don't waste your time or money on this. I gave it two stars for all the features it offers.
Great editing! Need skin smoother to remove wrinkles!
This is the best photo editing app that i have ever used. It has tools that are just like photoshop. For a cheaper price!
The best paid photo editing app I have! So many features and it's easy to use. Wish there were more tutorials!
I used to used a different app until I found this one. Now I only use this app. It is just so easy and fun to edit my photos. My only reason for not giving it 5⭐️ is the lack of ability to customize the share bar. I share my pics on Tumblr. But that's not one of the default options. Nor is it possible to add it to bar. So instead I have to go through a few extra steps for each photo. I would also like the ability to reorganize the share options to match my preferences!
Literally it's worth every penny. A very powerful app for both both beginners and experts. Infinite possibilities to tweak your photos, renders and pictures. It would be great if the app could allow you to open vector files with its user friendly interface. Great job!
Easy to use
Not impressed whatsoever... there are free apps that offer the same exact things this app has. I do not recommend
I love this program so far so much to do and learn but easy to use
In love with this app. I don't know how it holds up to other editing apps/software, but it makes a huge difference and is crazy easy to use when you get the hang of it. I was hesitant to purchase at first, but I'm sold. Definitely worth the money for a quick editing app.
No this app isn't as good as photoshop, but if you take basic photos or better use raw capture apps for your camera; you can get some amazing pictures. Interface is easy to use and the only limit is your artistic ability, but even for basic users this app is great; just by changing simple things like contrast brightness and white balance you can take an average photo and make it great.
I'm very experienced with photoshop and this app is more difficult and confusing than any editing software I've ever used. It seemed like it would be user friendly and useful but really wasn't the case once I tried using it. I bought the app today but I doubt I will ever use it again. I'll be deleting from my device as soon as I finish this review and continue to use photoshop.
Really like this app so far. You can create so many unique pieces of art. Well worth the $3.99.
Enlight is complete in what's basic to photoshop images but it goes beyond the basics as well. I always start correcting my images with enlight. I love working w it.
Simply an awesome app!
I still learn, saw on FB tutorial but I am deaf not understand what he say, but, hope website tutorial can show you how it work will be help me or any body else deaf can understand on live video no closed caption. :( but awesome almost same photoshop.. but this one little tough one.. :) thanks
I have played around with the features and truly love it. Well worth the price...
I love it
This is a very good for editing I love it
I've made a ton of edits with this app and they all turned out good. Worth the spend of money.