“The best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use." - Apple, Inc.
Selected as the *2015 App of the Year* by the App Store in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France, Russia, China and India! Runner-up App of the Year in the US.
“...An iPhone-photographer’s dream app...manages to strike the right balance between traditional Photoshop-like controls and artistic filters and effects.” - Karissa Bell, Mashable.
Wish you didn't have to use so many apps to edit a single photo? You don't.
Download Enlight - it’s every photo app you’ve ever needed, wanted, or dreamed of - combined into one powerful, beautifully designed photo editor.
More praises about Enlight:
#1 Photo and Video App in 128 countries & #1 Top Paid App in 121 countries!
“Enlight packs so many features into its clean and easy-to-use interface that it effectively replaces most standalone apps.” - Jason Parker, CNET
“Advanced features such as tone curves, custom presets, and amazingly beautiful and customizable filters have made Enlight one of my go-to image editors.” - Ally Kazmucha, iMore
“Enlight is a powerful Photoshop-like app, minus the steep learning curve.” - Les Shu, Digital Trends.
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning images on iPhone. The most comprehensive, highest quality photo editing app so powerful and user-friendly it’ll be the last photo app you ever download.
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Create and save your own unique presets
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Revitalize colors with two-toned gradients
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
Black & White Photography
• Discover the magic of monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Signature presets dedicated to stunning b&w photo conversion
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain, and fade
An Artist’s Dream
• Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces
• Create amazing painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Personalize: draw, write, or doodle directly on your image
• Decals & special effects add-ons make your photo unique
• Add and customize text, borders, frames, and more!
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Intelligent Photo Correction
• Instantly repair under or over-exposed photos
• Bring out lost details with a simple swipe
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options to shift focus
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Flip, rotate, and straighten crooked photos
• Perspective: vary the photo as if taken from a different angle
Social Media Heaven
• Create funny memes to share with friends
• Design unique photo collages with a variety of templates
• Share your amazing results directly to social media
• Share multiple photos at once
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Compare your work to the original with before & after
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 50MP editing on iPad Pro
• Real time 35MP editing on iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini
• Real time 19MP editing on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 5C & iPad 3/iPad Mini 2
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
The applications Enlight was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2015-03-12 and
was developed by Lightricks Ltd..
The file size is 121.96 MB.
The current version is 1.3.3 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
• New "Elements" feature added to create interesting visuals and graphic designs.
• New presets and assets added to most features.
• New fonts in Type.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Literally it's worth every penny. A very powerful app for both both beginners and experts. Infinite possibilities to tweak your photos, renders and pictures. It would be great if the app could allow you to open vector files with its user friendly interface. Great job!
Easy to use
Not impressed whatsoever... there are free apps that offer the same exact things this app has. I do not recommend
I love this program so far so much to do and learn but easy to use
In love with this app. I don't know how it holds up to other editing apps/software, but it makes a huge difference and is crazy easy to use when you get the hang of it. I was hesitant to purchase at first, but I'm sold. Definitely worth the money for a quick editing app.
Enlight is a powerful, refined tool for all photo manipulation and editing. From basic tweaks and filters to absolute exposure and advanced control, Enlight caters to the needs of the amateur and pro all at once. With a sleek and simple UI, to user-friendly and unobtrusive tutorials, Enlight gives you the keys to unlock the full potential of your iPhone and your creativity.
They post ideas every tuesday which I loved up until I started doodling a character next to me and guess what, 40 minutes through(yes very detailed character) app freezez crashes and the picture is reset. So before posting ideas how about you make sure the app works at its best capacity? Edit: I don't know whether they changed something after contacting me but it seems not its working even smoother. Best app I have ever had the pleasure to buy.
I'm not the best at using photo editing apps but this app is great. I'm able to create memes and add cool effects with ease.
Unless you want to spend hours trying to do something with this app you will be disappointed. Also you can do pretty much everything they do, more easily with other free apps. Completely useless
Seriously the tutorials help with nothing. There is nothing to actually help you put a kid on a snail or in a tea cup like it shows in the ad. Don't waste your time or money.
I still learn, saw on FB tutorial but I am deaf not understand what he say, but, hope website tutorial can show you how it work will be help me or any body else deaf can understand on live video no closed caption. :( but awesome almost same photoshop.. but this one little tough one.. :) thanks
I have played around with the features and truly love it. Well worth the price...
I love it
This is a very good for editing I love it
I've made a ton of edits with this app and they all turned out good. Worth the spend of money.
Great app Love it! Easy and wonderful
It is truly the best photo editing app out there. I have used it for years now because it never crashes and always gives me the product I want. A must have for all pro photographers.
If you like to eat mushrooms and make pictures of your friends getting smacked in the face with Filet O' Fish sandwiches, this is your go-to app. It is tons of fun. Not good for serious design jobs, but it's a very quick way to create engaging images for blogs or Facebook dickery. A must have.
I have used so so many editing apps that say they can do this or that but they can not or you have to pay $2.99 for each editing tool for it to actually do what it stated. Not the case with this app. You pay $3.99 up front for every thing to work as it states. It's fantastic. I like it better than the photoshop mix app. I took off a half a star because I found some tutorials hard to understand or follow. Thank you for a wonderful photo editing app. I'm grateful I found it.
Is there a way to get this app into a PC?