Apple Design Award Winner of 2017!
“The best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use." - Apple, Inc.
Selected as the *2015 App of the Year* by the App Store in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France, Russia, China and India! Runner-up App of the Year in the US.
“...An iPhone-photographer’s dream app...manages to strike the right balance between traditional Photoshop-like controls and artistic filters and effects.” - Karissa Bell, Mashable.
Wish you didn't have to use so many apps to edit a single photo? You don't.
Download Enlight - it’s every photo app you’ve ever needed, wanted, or dreamed of - combined into one powerful, beautifully designed photo editor.
More praises about Enlight:
#1 Photo and Video App in 128 countries & #1 Top Paid App in 121 countries!
“Enlight packs so many features into its clean and easy-to-use interface that it effectively replaces most standalone apps.” - Jason Parker, CNET
“Advanced features such as tone curves, custom presets, and amazingly beautiful and customizable filters have made Enlight one of my go-to image editors.” - Ally Kazmucha, iMore
“Enlight is a powerful Photoshop-like app, minus the steep learning curve.” - Les Shu, Digital Trends.
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning images on iPhone. The most comprehensive, highest quality photo editing app so powerful and user-friendly it’ll be the last photo app you ever download.
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Create and save your own unique presets
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Revitalize colors with two-toned gradients
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
Black & White Photography
• Discover the magic of monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Signature presets dedicated to stunning b&w photo conversion
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain, and fade
An Artist’s Dream
• Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces
• Create amazing painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Personalize: draw, write, or doodle directly on your image
• Decals & special effects add-ons make your photo unique
• Add and customize text, borders, frames, and more!
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Intelligent Photo Correction
• Instantly repair under or over-exposed photos
• Bring out lost details with a simple swipe
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options to shift focus
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Flip, rotate, and straighten crooked photos
• Perspective: vary the photo as if taken from a different angle
Social Media Heaven
• Create funny memes to share with friends
• Design unique photo collages with a variety of templates
• Share your amazing results directly to social media
• Share multiple photos at once
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 50MP editing on iPad Pro
• Real time 35MP editing on iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini
• Real time 19MP editing on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 5C & iPad 3/iPad Mini 2
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
The applications Enlight was published in the category Photo & Video on 2015-03-12 and was developed by Lightricks Ltd.. The file size is 100.07 MB. The current version is 1.4.3 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
• Increased minimal system requirements to iOS 10 to keep Enlight technologically up to date
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I really just use it for inside jokes and memes but it has had every tool I have needed for artsy photos too. Only thing I need is transformation tools in mixer but other than that 👌. (note it's not going to be updated soon of you buy it. Subscription based counter part is getting a more attention but in my opinion is worse)
Seriously tho, great app! Worth more than they're asking for it
A little tricky to figure out at first, but well worth the effort!!
I am frequently coming across new features. It take care of you basic photo edit needs and has sophisticated features also. I use this the most.
When ever I am bored I am always editing photos. It’s so fun with this app.
A lot of great tools to add to your mobile arsenal. The interface to tweak is super simple and smart on mobile device. The heal tool and the ability to clone areas of your image alone is a fantastic tool to have. It seems to have a smart sensing ability where you tap the area you want to fix, and it seems to choose the best area that matches what you’re trying to replace. The filters are very handy because you have the ability to choose one as a starting point, and tweak it to your liking, where other apps give you a set texture or leak and you kind of have to take it or leave it. I kind of wish i had this app a long time ago.
when I go to: image -> target and then accept the changes i made (tick), the image goes back to the previous version, undoes all the work and I have to start from scratch again?! Please help, thank you!
Such a well rounded editing app BUT not fond of having no layers. I spent all this time using the mask on text and accidentally pressed the check mark, so there’s no way of going back without starting over.
Love the app but since upgrading to iPhone X sharing to Instagram straight from the app would cause an issue in Instagram itself trying to post it.
Easy to navigate and gives you the ability to edit your mobile phone pics quickly and easily. I wouldn’t be without it - and I’m a photographer.
I love using Enlight for black background, easy to use
The more I play with this app the more I realize how good it is. Awsome app - love it.
Love it! Easy to use! Great effects!
A little bit of learning the ropes but sensational once you wrap your head around it
tried to add text to a jpeg, then save it. way to complicated interface. may be nice if you are willing to invest the time, look elsewhere for a simple tool that works like GIMP. crazy.
I can’t select any photos to work other than the sample one that came with the app.
Easy to use for simple photo editing, also capable of handling more complex things like mixing photos. The best app I've found for easily making a photo look the way the scene did through your own eyes. Would love if you could layer things while editing though.
This app is so user friendly, I'm just a beginner in photo editing and this has a really simple vibe to it. Plenty of tutorials on YouTube and I'm enjoying learning more tricks every time I use the app.
I like this app for editing, as it is really good for casual & professional uses. I would like easier UI and a fix to the blurry pictures when saved. Thanks!
The blending tools hardly ever work. Drag a photo onto screen. Hit blend then tools the prompts are there but don't work most of the time. Once photo is set on page cannot move it around. Total joke
I enlight a great big apology. I love this app and you have done nothing wrong. I do apologize for the feedback I sent not even an half hour a go. It was intended for another. Stay great I love you. Silly ol’e me.
Won’t load photos. Just tells me they can’t be loaded at this time. What am I doing wrong? How can I get a refund for this broken app?
I make logos and I design pretty often, so once I'm done doing work for a client I always recommend this app for its Mixer Feature. All of my folks use this app and it's the best! Love it and worth the $5. You will use it more than anything!
This app is dope/lit and I so totally believe that it’s worth the money.
Totally recommend for photographers like me! Well I'm technically not but that is my dream job! I love taking photos of everything I see! This has been awesome for me! I finally feel like I can be a great photographer from this app! Thank you sooooo much!!!❤️
Watched tutorials several times, many in between steps not shown. I have worked with many photo video editing apps and the steps are shown in sequence as in 1, 2, 3, 4. No 1, 2, skip-a-few, 4. I would like a refund but that process cost me more time than it is worth. Uninstalled. Thanks for you time
I absolutely love this app and I use it as my main mobile photo editing program. The only thing that I can’t stand is that while editing a lot of my photos recently, the photo that I am mixing will become blurry. For instance, while I am sizing it or moving it around it looks perfectly clear but as soon as I let go the picture looks very pixelated. This has also accused with text as-well. Please fix this issue and thanks for the amazing app.
Es como tener un Photoshop express la mejor app por el momento
Love it !!! Easy to learn fast . Best app so far . . All photographers should have it # 1 on 2017