Off the Rails® [Education] App Description & Overview
Imagine designing a roller coaster while you’re riding it!
Off the Rails@ is a unique game that allows you to build roller coasters in real time by simply tilting your screen. Create loops, corkscrews, barrel rolls, jumps and more while earning 75+ different game objectives. Save your coaster creations and ride them again and again with your choice of 14 different vehicles.
The game features stunning 3D graphics, colorful scenery and a powerful 3D physics simulator. Take a break from the game to visit the learning section where you can learn about centripetal force, G-forces and why roller coaster loops are teardrop shaped instead of circular.
Enjoy hours of fun creating the roller coasters of your dreams!
Create up to 5 player profiles
Choose from 14 different vehicles
Complete more than 75 game objectives
Learn about roller coaster physics
Save your favorite roller coasters
Two different roller coaster types
Intuitive game controls
3D physics simulator
Realistic sound effects
Off the Rails@:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via Performance Horizon).