Bass Booster will amplify your bass at a maximum and provide you with a better sound quality wherever you are! Play your music from your iTunes library and adjust the sound to your headset or speakers just the way you want it! Click on the “speakers” icon to adjust the bass level. You immediately get a clearer and stronger bass sound.
You can customize your music listening experience even more thanks to two additional sound effects (in option):
• a flanger to add colouring filters to your sound.
• a pitch effect to play with your music and distort it.
Click on the icon, control and enjoy! In order to have an optimized music listening experience, use headphones or external speakers.
- “I was skeptical at first, but when I hit on the speakers, I really heard the difference. This bass amplifier rocks!"
- "Wow, love it! I can finally amplify bass for real!"
- "It's a must have for music lovers"
- Play music directly from your iPod library
- a Bass Booster: click on the speakers icon to boost your bass volume at a maximum and enhance the quality of your sound
- the Wave Flanger: Play with your music frequencies! Adjust the intensity of the filters as you like and enjoy a customized music listening experience (premium version)
- the Dooper Pitch: Add little fun to your music experience with Dooper! This effect will transform your sound completely speeding it up or slowing it down while modifying the tone of your track! (premium version)
- A very simple and intuitive interface for powerful sensations.
- Media volume control
- Can run in background
- Subscribe to get access to all the Premium features
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Bass Booster - More Bass, More Sensations
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself! Do not listen at full sound volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely!
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors ""as is"" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
When downloading this app, you agree that we decline any responsibility as regards as the consequences arising of the use of this software.
The applications Bass Booster Volume Power Amp was published
in the category Music on 2014-11-27 and
was developed by Roger McAdams.
The file size is 81.56 MB.
The current version is 1.10.05 and works well on
8.2 and high ios versions.
This version contains:
- correct minor bugs
You’re absolutely insane if you think people are going to pay 4 times what they pay a month for Netflix for an app that should be standard? Hah yeah right! Can I give this Zero Stars?!!!
Now I would talk about the ridiculous amount you have to pay WEEKLY but that horse has already been beaten I’m actually just writing to say that if you going to produce and app that said to boost bass maybe try harder and actually boost that bass and not just every lower toned piece of a song because it just makes the song terribly muffled and distorted
I love me some bass!! But, you want me to pay for this, yet it doesn’t even play my entire playlist. It only picks certain songs. Waste of cash $$!
Hate apps that are free to download and then a $19 monthly subscription ha! Deleted.
Don’t get. You have to pay to use the app. Worthless.
You must be high if you think people will actually pay 18$ a month for an EQ....you know there’s already an EQ for every iPhone already? Why would I need to pay for a second one
No one wants to download a free app the just to buy a subscription the just make people pay for the app with no subscription
Downloaded this app but doesn’t play music at all ...😡YOU NEED TO UPADTE IT OR SOMETHING
Do you know what bass is????? Cause this is NOT bass this is like earrape quality. Bass is trash, nothing from Apple Music works, honestly if you listen to the video in the App Store with AirPods or whatever the bass is great but TRUST ME the bass is TERREIBLLEEEEEEEEE. Either kill me or torture me with this app. I personally would delete this app if u could. I’m surprised nobody signed a petition saying this app should be deleted. This app is 🔇🔇🔇
NOT FREE! It requires you to pay $7.49 EVERY FREAKIN WEEK!!!! TOTAL HORSE CRAPP!
don’t buy this. u can’t use it without paying
It’s a good app but: - You have to pay 11Aud for premium - You can’t play your Apple Music library.
You can’t even trial the app unless you give payment details which will then be charged after the trial period. Hopeless
You have to pay $11.99 per week
They’re making you pay money for something you can do for basically free
Horrible have to pay like $5 to turn up the bass
Everything is really goo except one thing and that’s the controls when the phone is locked you can’t pause or skip rewind ect. And can be quite frustrating ever time you want to change song you have to open the phone and stop what your doing plz fix this. if you did the app would be virtually flawless
You click a song but it doesn’t play
So, I got this app thinking I could play all my music how loud I wanted. The thing is, if your like me and don’t buy music on the iTunes Store, but just like to play it for free out of Spotify or other music players, then it’s useless. Because with this app, you can only play music you’ve bought on the iTunes Store. Please fix I would like to maximise anything on the app!!! Thankyou please reply to me app
Whenever I click play a song it won’t work. Please fix. Sincerely, Chris.
This is awful it didn’t work at all and the sound quality is awful
Terrible, i selected to pay 8 bucks a week but i was gonna cancel it before the free trial ended. To end it it said go to settings but so far ive found no settings button. To add to this the musice wont even play.
The title explains it all. Apple should remove this app. If I could give it 0 stars I would.
I couldn’t even play a song it’s a waste of time and money don’t get it people
This new update made it where the app crashes as soon as I start it up. I’ve used this app for a long time and never had this problem until this new update
I can’t even open the app. Crashes every time I try to
Dude I can’t even get this thing to work on my phone like bro
I just downloaded this app and I opened it and it keeps crashing please fix this
I found this app on Instagram and when I got it I thought “hey now I can have a louder speaker,” but no the app can’t even open and I’ve reinstalled it twice.