Bass Booster will amplify your bass at a maximum and provide you with a better sound quality wherever you are! Play your music from your iTunes library and adjust the sound to your headset or speakers just the way you want it! Click on the “speakers” icon to adjust the bass level. You immediately get a clearer and stronger bass sound.
You can customize your music listening experience even more thanks to two additional sound effects (in option):
• a flanger to add colouring filters to your sound.
• a pitch effect to play with your music and distort it.
Click on the icon, control and enjoy! In order to have an optimized music listening experience, use headphones or external speakers.
- “I was skeptical at first, but when I hit on the speakers, I really heard the difference. This bass amplifier rocks!"
- "Wow, love it! I can finally amplify bass for real!"
- "It's a must have for music lovers"
- Play music directly from your iPod library
- a Bass Booster: click on the speakers icon to boost your bass volume at a maximum and enhance the quality of your sound
- the Wave Flanger: Play with your music frequencies! Adjust the intensity of the filters as you like and enjoy a customized music listening experience (premium version)
- the Dooper Pitch: Add little fun to your music experience with Dooper! This effect will transform your sound completely speeding it up or slowing it down while modifying the tone of your track! (premium version)
- A very simple and intuitive interface for powerful sensations.
- Media volume control
- Can run in background
- Subscribe to get access to all the Premium features
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Bass Booster - More Bass, More Sensations
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself! Do not listen at full sound volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely!
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors ""as is"" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
When downloading this app, you agree that we decline any responsibility as regards as the consequences arising of the use of this software.
The applications Bass Booster Volume Power Amp was published
in the category Music on 2014-11-27 and
was developed by Roger McAdams.
The file size is 86.03 MB.
The current version is 1.12.00 and works well on
8.2 and high ios versions.
This version contains:
- correct minor bugs
Clickbait! does not say that you have to pay! if you’re going to get this app, you’re going to pay in it. Please put it in the description that you have to pay eight dollars so that you could just add Bass to your songs
I swear its too expensive for something that doesn’t even bass boost it, it only distorts it.
How do you even unsubscribe to it?
Terrible app, didn’t even play a single song when I wanted to try it out lol, waited a hour and still didn’t work. Automatically signs u up for a subscription and it’s just a huge rip off, how can these people afford these ads? Lmaooo don’t even work PLEASE DONT DOWNLOAD
Without paying for this app on a repeated cycle it can not be used also known as trash to people who thought it was a free app
Subscription based app for something any vehicles normal radio can do
I got to pay heck no. Period poo
How do I cancel my subscription?
Way too expensive
I downloaded AND paid for the subscription & the app wont even play any of my music... PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP
don’t buy this. u can’t use it without paying
It’s a good app but: - You have to pay 11Aud for premium - You can’t play your Apple Music library.
You can’t even trial the app unless you give payment details which will then be charged after the trial period. Hopeless
You have to pay $11.99 per week
They’re making you pay money for something you can do for basically free
Horrible have to pay like $5 to turn up the bass
Everything is really goo except one thing and that’s the controls when the phone is locked you can’t pause or skip rewind ect. And can be quite frustrating ever time you want to change song you have to open the phone and stop what your doing plz fix this. if you did the app would be virtually flawless
You click a song but it doesn’t play
So, I got this app thinking I could play all my music how loud I wanted. The thing is, if your like me and don’t buy music on the iTunes Store, but just like to play it for free out of Spotify or other music players, then it’s useless. Because with this app, you can only play music you’ve bought on the iTunes Store. Please fix I would like to maximise anything on the app!!! Thankyou please reply to me app
Whenever I click play a song it won’t work. Please fix. Sincerely, Chris.
I did the 7 day trial and cancelled my subscription, and I found out they scam you and when u press the song it doesn’t do anything
Terrible app. Would not allow me to even play any of my songs. I could not click anything when the app was open. Waste of time and money
This app is so good I’ve been looking for an app that bass boost my songs on my playlist and when I found this app I was so happy with it I highly recommend this app if you are looking for a bass booster for your phone
This app doesn’t work on my iPhone at all disappointed and I’m upset cuz I can’t cancel the app before the 7 days are over and not getting any help 🤦🏾♀️
I didn’t even download the app and it was charging me $7.49 weekly, it wasn’t even on my phone. This should be taken off the App Store. My attorney will be speaking to the developers!
App doesn’t work even if you pay
Do not download, you are required to pay $7.50 a week and have no option to cancel. I don’t know how Apple can allow this. That’s right $389.00 a year !!!!!!!
I have many songs downloaded but it still won’t work on whatever son I try it on
If negative 1 star was possible I would do it awful platform. Plus It doesn’t even boost your bass.
In my opinion this app is really good