Never forget to raise the American flag at full or half staff using the "Flag Day” Application!
Receive alerts to remind you to raise the flag for all American National Flag Days. Alerts are sent a day before and on the morning you should raise the flag.
Note: This app does not cover state flag days.
Use the flag day calendar to quickly glance over all the coming flag days.
The application is constantly maintained up to date. New flag days declared by the US President are added to our server and synchronized with the application when you start it.
Flying the American flag per the flag code is important and a patriotic thing to do. To help you fly the US flag the proper way, the application references the flag code as well as a detailed step by step process on how to correctly fold the flag.
The Flag Day application was built by our company Bonsaisoft which is based in California, USA.
Full application features:
- Display flag status for current day
- Calendar with all coming flag days. Full staff days are in blue. Half staff days are in green.
- Short explanation on why a particular day was declared as being a flag day.
- App notifications when a flag day is coming. Notifications are sent a day before and in the morning of the flag day.
- Notifications can be turned on or off in the settings page. User can also decide to receive notifications for half staff days only, full staff days only or both.
- Instructions on how to properly handle the flag based on the flag code
- Instructions on how to fold the flag with step by step graphics and visual animation.
- Instructions on how to salute the flag
- Pledge of Allegiance's text
The applications Flag Day - US Flag Calendar was published in the category Utilities on 2014-10-15 and was developed by Bonsaisoft LLC. The file size is 37.60 MB. The current version is 1.5 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
Fixed layout issues on iPhone X