Featured in Best of 2016 Top Paid collection on the App Store!
Warmlight is a remarkably easy-to-use camera and photo editing tool. It lets you take professional-looking shots and access extended image editing parameters for great results.
Apply live filters, take stunning shots, adjust an image like a pro and share your creations easily.
Designed for perfect shots:
* Smart Focus & Exposure control - set and adjust them manually before taking a shot:
1. Point camera at object and tap the screen
2. Tap and move Focus and Exposure controls to adjust them
3. Set Focus on object, tap the control to activate, and adjust it
* Support of the default Photos app with the Warmlight extension: apply designer filters, overlays, and adjust any pictures from the gallery
* Extended photo editing tool: adjust shadows/highlights, contrast, tint and more
- Take fullscreen or square shots using either front or back camera, or take most of the dual-lens camera on iPhone 7 Plus
- Get perfect colors with white balance presets (Lamp, Sun, Flash, Cloudy, Custom)
- Use intelligent exposure control for even better shots
- Manually adjust focus
- Activate horizon level tool to make perfectly straight horizons
- Use 3 or 10-second timer, so you’ll have enough time to appear on each photo you take
- Apply live effects while taking photo to save time on editing and don’t miss your precious moments
- Enjoy professional photo filters
- Perfect the image with artistic designer overlays
- Make the photos look more natural and symmetrical with perspective correction tool
- Make a final touch by adjusting brightness, warmth, contrast, shadows and other parameters
- Create extraordinary dramatic effects using vignette tool
- Edit your images right in the Photos app with no interruptions
- Save the image and share it to Instagram, Facebook. Follow us on Instagram at @warmlight_app and add #warmlight hashtag if you want to be featured!
The applications Warmlight - Manual Camera & Photo Editor was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2014-10-05 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 54.98 MB.
The current version is 2.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Ready to take better photos?
It’s time to welcome the new shooting features:
- White Balance - choose a preset depending on lighting conditions (indoor, at night, cloudy or sunny) or make adjustments according to your preference;
- Horizon Level - no matter where you place the horizon, keep it level. Say “No” to tilted horizons!
- Good news for iPhone 7 Plus users - from now on the app supports the dual-lens camera;
- Focus, Exposure, ISO and Shutter speed settings are closer than ever, just right in the upper tool bar.
Enhanced editing features include:
- Vignette Tool - create extraordinary dramatic effects;
- Perspective Correction Tool - fix distorted perspective in your photos in a tap to make them look more symmetrical and natural.
On the capability of my 6s camera!
The ad I watched showed exposure length, not just a filter -- nothing new here
I wish I'd had this app many years ago. A fantastic way to enhance your favorite photos. 😃
This is a very simple, well equipped, easy to use application that allows versatility and creativity to run together.
Really improves the quality of my images.
I really love this app! It has everything I need to make a great picture
All it does is "brighten" the picture waste of money
Easy to use, creative app that adds flare and interest to ones photos
This is my most favorite photo app ever! I have told so many people about it whom in turn have been as enthusiastic about it as I. I am still learning but the night photos and other features have been priceless. I just love this. So worth the $.
@bastatodo Quizás el artista conozca, pero viendo que hace en Instagram, recomiendo Warmlight Camera para su iPhone
I love it
It's easy to use and I got great results! I recommend highly!
I am a professional photographer and sometimes when you're out you don't have a real camera and you're using your phone, taking pictures in low light can be difficult. Being able to control the exposure and sharpness from the app is great! I only wish they will have an editing tool for smoothing faces for portraits, that it would be the perfect editing tool too. But this is a great start!
I am new at this but so far so good! Loving learning about it and playing with the different tools
Easy to use and is great in low light.
I'm a hobbiest photographer but for me it's a serious hobby! This app has made a huge difference in the quality (and quantity) of photos I take. I love being able to shift the focal point and change the exposure levels. I'm constantly learning from it. Love it!
Im from iran , and this app changed my dreams ! I can take a photo bye this app Thank you all
Waste of money. Give me my money back YALL ARE SCAMMERS REPORTING YALL
So far I like
I wish I hadn't paid for this app. When you work hard to edit a photo and it looks nothing like the image when you saved it, it's useless to me.