Featured in Best of 2016 Top Paid collection on the App Store!
Warmlight is a remarkably easy-to-use camera and photo editing tool. It lets you take professional-looking shots and access extended image editing parameters for great results.
Apply live filters, take stunning shots, adjust an image like a pro and share your creations easily.
Designed for perfect shots:
* Smart Focus & Exposure control - set and adjust them manually before taking a shot:
1. Point camera at object and tap the screen
2. Tap and move Focus and Exposure controls to adjust them
3. Set Focus on object, tap the control to activate, and adjust it
* Support of the default Photos app with the Warmlight extension: apply designer filters, overlays, and adjust any pictures from the gallery
* Extended photo editing tool: adjust shadows/highlights, contrast, tint and more
- Take fullscreen or square shots using either front or back camera, or take most of the dual-lens camera on iPhone 7 Plus
- Get perfect colors with white balance presets (Lamp, Sun, Flash, Cloudy, Custom)
- Use intelligent exposure control for even better shots
- Manually adjust focus
- Activate horizon level tool to make perfectly straight horizons
- Use 3 or 10-second timer, so you’ll have enough time to appear on each photo you take
- Apply live effects while taking photo to save time on editing and don’t miss your precious moments
- Enjoy professional photo filters
- Perfect the image with artistic designer overlays
- Make the photos look more natural and symmetrical with perspective correction tool
- Make a final touch by adjusting brightness, warmth, contrast, shadows and other parameters
- Create extraordinary dramatic effects using vignette tool
- Edit your images right in the Photos app with no interruptions
- Save the image and share it to Instagram, Facebook. Follow us on Instagram at @warmlight_app and add #warmlight hashtag if you want to be featured!
The applications Warmlight - Manual Camera & Photo Editor was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2014-10-05 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 54.98 MB.
The current version is 2.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Ready to take better photos?
It’s time to welcome the new shooting features:
- White Balance - choose a preset depending on lighting conditions (indoor, at night, cloudy or sunny) or make adjustments according to your preference;
- Horizon Level - no matter where you place the horizon, keep it level. Say “No” to tilted horizons!
- Good news for iPhone 7 Plus users - from now on the app supports the dual-lens camera;
- Focus, Exposure, ISO and Shutter speed settings are closer than ever, just right in the upper tool bar.
Enhanced editing features include:
- Vignette Tool - create extraordinary dramatic effects;
- Perspective Correction Tool - fix distorted perspective in your photos in a tap to make them look more symmetrical and natural.
Very pleased with all features. Performs well.
I use a number off photo apps. This one allows for some very interesting toning.
I am in love with this app!!!
Not worth it!
It's same think that instagram but they charge 4$ 🌚
Very easy to use. Pictures are improved tremendously!
Love it !
Terrible waste of money!
I usually check for the last time an app was updated but I missed doing so this time. NO support for the 7 Plus dual cameras. Also using the word professional in a photography phone app is a stretch normally. In this case it's not even a great attempt. There is nothing here to warrant the price or the professional claim. I really had high hopes for this one.
All the edit capabilities in this app are available in Instagram, with the exception of a couple random terrible filters added. I just spent five dollars on something that doesn't give me anything new. What a waste
Pretty bummed I wasted my money on this app. It's description made it sound like it was going to be above and beyond Instagram editing. I manage 3 social media accounts and so I thought $5 was worth it. This app doesn't do anything that Instagram editing can't. It is a total disappointment and on top of that the photos don't look the same after downloading as they do in the app while you are editing. I wish I never wasted the money on this.
Do not buy this app, free apps are way better then this. The filters are way to extreme and just ruin the pictures. Of course they'd make it look super amazing, but when you go to use your own photos , it's super awful. I will from here on out never purchase another editing app. Ever...
I use this to market a small business on social media. A lot of the "before" photos are not the greatest of quality. This app, helps sharpen and clear the pic. It also adds a wow factor to the "after" and the professionally shot photos.
Easy to use, not expensive, and high quality.
Terrible just simple filters not worth 5 dollars
So far this app doesn't really offer anything different or additional than what you can edit for free in instagram or on your iPhone. I def say save the $5 not worth spending the money for what you can get for free.