Flow - Slow Motion Camera [Photo & Video] App Description & Overview
Record straight to slow-motion video, no editing required.
Switch speed as you go—slide while recording to choose slow, fast, or normal speed.
When you're done, Flow takes care of the rest and saves directly to Photos. It's slow motion made easy.
- Record to slow-motion and fast-motion video in realtime (see below for available frame rates and speeds by device)
- On iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, shoot with Cinematic 1080p at 60 frames per second or super slow motion 720p at up to 240 frames per second.
- Switch speeds as often as you want
- See how long your recording will be as it records
- Saves directly to Photos (use iTunes File Sharing if Photos library access is disabled)
- Just one tap to view your last recording
- Lossless variable framerate export (default) or 30 FPS export for maximum compatibility.
- Record at 1x speed for high FPS capture on supported devices
FRAME CAPTURE RATE AND PLAYBACK SPEEDS:
- Up to 240 FPS on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (1/8x, 1x, 4x)
- 120 FPS on iPhone 5s and iPad Air 2 (1/4x, 1x, 4x)
- 60 FPS on iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina Display, and iPod Touch 5th Generation with back-facing camera (1/2x, 1x, 2x)
- 30 FPS on all earlier devices (1/2x, 1x, 2x)
- Flow does not use the front-facing camera