Watch any web video or local video on your Chromecast 1+2+Ultra or Android TV powered television and enjoy the show on your big screen.
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any online video on your Chromecast (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Chromecast. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Chromecast immediately. Camera roll videos are also supported.
* The app only works with a Chromecast 1+2+Ultra by Google and on devices powered by Android TV.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and other DRM protected videos like HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming.
* If a specific video does not cast, please check our FAQ. If that does not help, please give us a chance to help you by dropping a mail to [email protected] instead of leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote Playbar: A remote control that allows you to fast forward or rewind videos while browsing. It syncs across all your iPads & iPhones that are connected to the same Chromecast. So your video can be controlled by different users in the same room.
* Local Videos: Cast your camera roll videos from an iPhone or iPad. Supports mp4, m4v and mov videos that were saved to the camera roll via Apples SD-Card/USB Adapter, iTunes Desktop Software or third party apps.
* Bookmarks: Add and manage as many bookmarks as you want, either in the bookmarks menu or directly in the browser.
* Remove Ads: Removes the sponsoring ads and gives the developers support for creating new features and updates. Please note: This upgrade will not block the ads that are part of websites that you visit. To remove website ads please purchase the additional Ad-Blocker upgrade.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites. You can enable/disable it at any time in the settings. Please note: To remove the sponsoring ads as well you need the additional Remove Ads upgrade.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: After purchasing this you can set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> USER FEEDBACKS
"You've brought the chromecast to life on iOS devices!! And you designed it work easily and quickly"
“I looooove your app. It has taken my Chromecast to a whole new level.”
Rosalind Romero, USA
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
We want to say thank you for all your great support and kindly invite you to honestly rate our app. This helps us to keep up our app development and support for you. Please do not trust other apps that ask you for 5-star ratings in exchange for premium upgrades. This is against good developer ethics and also against Apple guidelines.
If you have any feedback, feature requests or other request, please notify us at [email protected]
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here.
The applications Video & TV Cast for Chromecast: Stream Movies App was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2014-08-27 and
was developed by 2kit consulting.
The file size is 15.93 MB.
The current version is 1.10 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
- Bug fixes
This app was good for like 2-3 months. I purchased so many add ons because I believed in the product. Then all of a sudden it crashes every 20 seconds, doesn't load videos I'm trying to cast, BLAMES THE WEBSITE instead of itself asking me specifically "don't leave a negative comment on the App Store" How about you work correctly and I won't?! How's that sound? Take responsibility for your app which I paid money for. Asinine. 1 star. Hoping I can find something that better suits my needs. Probably just buy an Apple TV all together and save myself the headache. It mirrors in 2 seconds anyway.
iWebTV is far more superior to this app.
The app is terrific. Sometimes it crashes or isn't able to stream on certain websites, but that is rare. It would be nice to have a f.lux-like feature that reduces the blue light exposure in a future update. I sometimes use the app as my primary browser to watch videos since it comes with ad block. Also, making the app more night friendly would also be nice. A bright blue screen is hard on the eyes both on my phone and when I open it on my tv using my Chromecast. There's a reason Netflix uses dark red and black...
I go this app a long time ago and loved it! About a month ago weird issues started happening. I filled out a report(not saying my complaint is what fixed it) but they actually fixed this issue. Great app easy to use. Nice ui. Definitely try it!
If you know what you're doing this app is amazing
Not worth the time
I use to be super happy with this app but for the last couple of months (since the IOS 11 update) it hasn’t been working. I keep getting odd pop ups and kicked out of the app. Not happy that I can’t use it at all.
App is great for casting videos from mobile to my Samsung tv. Only downfall is that it does not transfer subtitles
Cast clear but almost always freezes and shutdown the app
After I purchased the upgrade for 7.00, it worked awful. iWeb Tv is 100 times better!!!
Definitely not ready to be a product. The difference in usability between the chromecast and an Apple TV or Roku device is vast. It is also far better to play content located closer to the device than from a wireless device 2 or 3 hops away from the viewing device
Works great, First time I used it, it took a second to register, But it works fantastic!!
Spam clogging up the app store
I don't like to open an app and feel like I am being sold, every time!
It says Tap to cast URL and does absolutely nothing but blast advertisements in your face. I would give the 5 cents to the idiots who wrote this.
With lame instructions why and ??!! I am welling to pay but where I paid for playback but It does not work
Ghghvgvtgggttyv got the vbtvgh
Useless crap... I don't even know how are people putting 5 stars on it... pure garbage