Best VPN app for iPhone and iPad makes it easy to access any sites or apps safely and privately, no matter where you are. There's no better way to connect to public Wi-Fi securely, use safe banking and keep your data privately to yourself.
NordVPN is using the next generation 30% faster IKEv2 security protocol - try it yourself.
Simple to Get Started
• Setup is quick and easy – just enter your email and password
• Choose the most suitable plan for you.
• Unique BestServer algorithm selects the best possible server for you, all you have to do is switch the 'ON' button
• NordVPN DNS servers for an even better security of your data. Because we want to ensure that every bit of your data is safe around the internet.
• Connect to your preferred location or let us find the best server for you. Right now more than 700 servers in 50+ countries.
• Quickly view servers in a particular country.
• The app is built to create the best user experience. Let us worry about the security and algorithms while using a simple, yet effective interactive map.
• Neat user menu allows you to see your account information, manage custom settings, use shortcuts to reach customer support and more.
• Add favourite servers for even better and faster user experience.
• Smart search bar makes it easy to find the best server for your needs.
If you ever encounter any issues - connect with our friendly customer staff. The knowledgeable and friendly team would be happy to answer your questions or offer advice on online security.
With this VPN app you’ll be able to:
- Connect up to 6 devices under 1 account
- Get secure VPN connection with over 700 Servers in nearly 50+ Countries
- Get Unlimited Bandwidth
- Zero Logs Policy - which means NordVPN does not store any user information - so you can be completely anonymous online!
- Use Military Grade Encryption
- Advanced security protocols (OpenVPN, Ikev2 / IPsec, L2TP)
- Enjoy WiFi security and secure online banking
- Use VPN wifi or desktop connections
- Easy set up on other devices, including Routers
By using NordVPN, your real IP address will be hidden and substituted with the NordVPN server IP address - making you virtually anonymous, allowing you to browse the web privately and securely.
• NordVPN is a paid service so you'll need a paid subscription to get started. Subscription costs: 11.99 $/month, 41.99 $/6 months and 68.99 $/12 months.
• The amount will be paid using your iTunes account.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
The applications VPN by NordVPN - Unlimited Privacy & Security VPN was published
in the category Productivity on 2014-12-09 and
was developed by Tefinkom & CO S.A..
The file size is 78.04 MB.
The current version is 2.5.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- Fixed crashes in favourites list
- Fixed country list connection indication
Using home wifi over 4G on my iPhone 7+, my internet speed went from 206.95 download with it off to 15.71 download with it on.
The app might be great...in other parts of the world, but not in China. Whether it's an ipad or iphone, wifi or cellular, nordvpn does not work in China.
Very reliable, quick connect from hotel wifi... very fast and stable reconnects for IOS devices.
Encryption is becoming more and more important. It feels good to be protected and know that the logs aren't kept. Sometimes have inconsistency, that might just be on my end or something so that's why it's not 5 stars. Cannot recommend enough.
Really great VPN solution! Reliable and fast connections. I use it more than a year and this is best VPN solution among all tried by me. Please, add some extra features: 1. Obfuscation methods against DPI, without complex setup, just out of box from NordVPN client. Like Ghostbear, Chameleon, SoftEther, OpenVPN scrambling and so on. 2. Add Block Switch not just Kill Switch for PC client, which only block all Internet access without VPN but not shutdown apps Also there is one disappointed moment - when my phone connected to wi-fi and I try to switch on VPN with Kill Switch, wi-fi connection drop down... iPhone 7, iOS 10.3.2
Love the service. The app is convenient and easy to work with. It's has crashed a few times but nothing is perfect. Definitely worth keeping year after year.
It does not work with Amazon Prime, I have to switch off the vpn before watching their streaming whereas I have no issues at all with another streaming platform. Accessing the favorite servers is not obvious.
Useless. Couldn't connect on wifi. Downloaded the app. Turned it on. No longer able to connect to wifi.
Super easy to use, reliable, and virtually no lag in connection. The only downside is the 1-2s wait when it has to reconnect to the service when I unlock my iPhone.
I like what this app is trying to do, it just needs to get better at doing that. If you connect with an American server, Google won't let you search without routing you through a Captcha every 6-8 minutes. If you connect using an offshore server, many sites don't work at all, and virtually none of your paid-for sites, e.g. Netflix, etc. will work. And it's a constant struggle to stay connected anywhere, with reconnections sometimes taking up to five minutes. Edit: Downgraded to one star. Almost impossible to stay connected. I typically spend ten to fifteen minutes per day trying to reconnect. Awful.
Wasted my money on a year subscription and now I'm stuck with this junk. Find something better.
Had to tweak a few settings within the router to really get this thing working. But since then it's been flawless! Speeds are great, got a killer deal during promo pricing, and Nord is one of the few VPNs that will work with a certain streaming provider!
I'm having the same problems as a lot of other reviewers : Constant disconnections. Failure to reconnect. Even worse, the app will claim to be connected, even though I can't get to the Internet and iOS shows that the VPN is not connected. I've had very few issues with the Android and Windows versions of NordVPN, but the iOS app is just about unusable. Update : I've started having similar problems with the Windows version of the program. It's beginning to look like NordVPN is simply not at all a reliable service, and I do not recommend spending your money on it.
I'm not technically savvy by any means, but, I am glad to have this app to protect my information on public networks. From my viewpoint, it runs smoothly and is easy to use.
Once I learned how to use it it rocks the best thing I did
I've been using this for a month both on the iPhone and my windows 10 computers. It is very reliable. I have checked my Internet speed with it and without it and there is no change. (My download speeds or 35 and upload's are six)
Constantly disconnects, a supper huge pain in the butt!!
The speeds are fine, the service itself is top shelf. I find it disconnects on mobile often, have to manually reconnect. Have to add VPN configuration again frequently which can be a real pain.
Count me in 👨💻
Great interface. Keeps me connected unlike what others have said. Paid 70$ for a 2 yr subscription for up to 6 devices with one of the top rated VPNs. No issues with downloads or uploads. I have download speeds of 1.6MB/s on my computer so whoever is having speed issues, the problem is either they're using a slower server or its their own setup that's the issue.