iClicker Reef allows you to answer questions using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Tap to provide your answer and receive instant feedback. Compare your vote to the rest of the class. After class, access the saved poll questions to study for a quiz or exam. All data is stored on the cloud so you can access it anywhere from any device.
• Free trial subscription with account creation
• View your instructor’s questions as high resolution screenshots
• Compare your response to the class results
• Session history is stored in the cloud so you can access it anywhere
• Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Numeric, and Target question types
• Receive correct/incorrect feedback when your instructor grades the question
• Review the questions and answers to study after class
• Works alongside all iClicker remotes
The applications iClicker Reef (formerly REEF Polling) was published
in the category Education on 2014-07-31 and
was developed by HPHLP.
The file size is 23.78 MB.
The current version is 4.0.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
* New! We've created a new Course Dashboard for you where you can track your course performance and participation through our redesigned Course Statistics and Course History tabs.
* New! We heard that perhaps our Attendance check-in was *too* smooth and you didn't know that you already checked in. You've got a new success message that will show when you've checked in to your instructor's session.
* New! You'll see some new password requirements when creating a new account or updating a password for your existing account.
* New! Looking to learn more about how your class responded? We've added the ability to view Short Answer and Numeric question results.
* Updated! We've made it easier to see active course activity with a new Join banner for all your active course sessions.
* Updated! Tired of clicking a button to see results? Our new results screen automatically shows any results shared by your instructor and makes it easier to see class responses. No click necessary.
* With our new results, you'll see some improved question zoom functionality while you're reviewing a question. Simply tap it to expand to full screen and pinch zoom away.
We've also fixed some bugs and made performance improvements to make sure your semester starts off swimmingly.
Great for taking attendance
I've bought the full version, but I am unable to access the iclicker for my class.
Really happy with this app- inexpensive, and much easier to use than buying an actual iclicker!
This is my first time using an iClicker and I find it fun and easy to use! It's a remarkable little devise and I enjoy it's simple, and yet diverse functions in each of my classes. Very affordable as well; I am quite pleased!
App is generally easy to follow and quite useful in class. 35$ for two year subscription is a great deal for use of paper in all classes and versatility for professors' questions. Only two times have I had issues where it wouldn't log me in due to saying I didn't have an account, but those were resolved by hard restarting the app once and getting off and on internet once. Great app, would recommend.
Test yourself. Get High. Test High. Get High Scores.
Downloaded this app instead pf buying the physical iclicker and it was the best decision i ever made!! I saved money and it works great
It works, not always though
Sometimes it says I missed the poll!
iClicker Reef (formerly REEF Polling) – HPHLP
Very good to be used in the classroom because of its in-sync with the PowerPoint presentations
This is more convenient and I don't have to worry about leaving my iclicker at home and missing a quiz , I'll always have my phone with me! GREAT APP!
Makes me suffer but learn.
Awesome App To Use In Class!
I've used this app for two years in college now. Last year I would have given it a 5 star. However, the app has been updated and made more "fancy" and now it doesn't always work. I've missed out on participating in class because of it. It's very frustrating. Just buy the remote. That's more reliable. I don't recommend this app.
Don't spend money on it. Period. Rarely works
This app is way too expensive to be crashing like this. I want my money back!
Normally the app is great and functions fine, but after the most recent update, all it does is crash and close the app. Frustrating!
Love crashing. UPDATE: reinstalling seems to have fixed my crashing issue.