Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
The applications MARVEL Contest of Champions was published in the category Games on 2014-12-10 and was developed by Kabam. The file size is 752.75 MB. The current version is 14.1.0 and works well on 7.0 and high ios versions.
Sinister Foes of Spider-Man
As the Grandmaster asserts control over the Battlerealm, he decides to place the Champions in proper games suited to their abilities. Holding a particular distaste for his brother’s favourite Champion, Spider-Man, he places Peter Parker in a tight spot: Surrounded by some of his greatest nemeses! Knowing he won’t be able to fight his sinister opponents alone, Spider-Man is calling on you, Summoners, to come to his aid!
• Battery icon no longer shows the countdown timer to a new recharge. This aspect was removed to reduce the amount of activity on the hud and keep more focus on the action.
• Large optimization to his ability scripting to make his abilities run smoother and create less lag in-game
• The 4th Light attack in a combo should now be able to chain into a Special attack, regardless of AI difficulty
• Knockback from some Light and Medium attacks have been reduced to decrease chance of dropping a combo
• Fixed an issue where the Evade callout would incorrectly show up when a Champion is performing a Special attack
• Fixed an issue where Champions could land a hit from their previous attack even after they triggered Evade
• Fixed an issue where Armor Break would not always remove Armor Up Buffs
• Fixed issues that were causing Dormammu to slow performance on some devices
• Reduced the forward movement of Dormammu’s Medium attacks to bring him in line with other Champions
• Made further improvement to make landing Medium attacks more consistent across different Champions
• Fixed an issue causing Howard the Duck to not trigger his Regeneration against mutant opponents
• Fixed Hawkeye and Gamora’s Signature Ability descriptions to note their “once per fight” limit
• Fixed text error in The Hood’s Special 2 description
• Added Duration of Armor Breaks in Thor’s Signature Ability description
• Fixed an issue with switching Beast’s fight style mid-combo
• Fixed an issue where The Hood’s Hex Damage on his Special 2 attack was not acting as Energy Damage
• Fixed an issue where the Fury buff provided by Fury nodes wouldn’t interact with Nullify, and other abilities
• Fixed an issue allowing Rogue’s Special 1 attack to be interrupted
• Fixed an issue where the 2nd hit was missing in Abomination’s Special 2 attack
• Fixed an issue where players could not combo from base attacks into Ultron’s Special 2 attack
• Improved the Inseparable Synergy (all Ranks) to give the correct Special 3 attack increase
• Fixed an issue with Rank 3 of Despair Synergy causing it to reduce Healing by less than it should
it's something to do while bored at work
Gameplay is fun, rewards are good. Gave it 4 stars instead of five because it gets a little repetitive and grindy after a while.
Definitely drags you in
In my opinion this game is the best game I've ever played
Love this game
We need more four stars when we first play the game or at least 3 stars or at least a free bundle or starter kit when we first play this game
Hood approved I play game a lot
Just garbage. Again. Bugs galore. Freezes constantly. Crashes. And on top of that they still refuse to listen to their players.
I like this game.
(Live) Iron Man Arena Grind | Marvel: Contest of Champions: via @YouTube
I liked a @YouTube video YeetOS 32 Month Roster Update! - Marvel: Contest of Champions
Marvel Contest of Champions - Alliance War Changes Coming in Update 15.0!: via @YouTube
Good game but not the best game I have ever played
The game is a actual fighting game you can use to pass the time and even beyond that... I wish tho that when you get you crystals you would not get soooooo many duplicate crystals... I hate to spend money on units only to get nothing but duplicates... had a chance for a 4 Star Civil War Captain America and it stopped right before it to give me another duplicate 2 star black panther... only Problem tho
Your game is so awesome I have been playing it so much and thx for this game
Ima keep it 100 if u only a casual player like me this game cooh theres not to much stuff u need to know easy game fun
This is one of the best fighting games ever!
Very good game but it's hard to get good characters
As elusive as 5* champs continue to be, adding 6* champs will serve to increase the already huge divide between the average player and the top echelon. This barrier to entry makes gameplay extremely discouraging, as it becomes more and more difficult to keep up with the game without sinking a grotesque amount of hours into gameplay.