Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
The applications MARVEL Contest of Champions was published
in the category Games on 2014-12-10 and
was developed by Kabam.
The file size is 943.91 MB.
The current version is 13.0.1 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero Quest, Rocket’s Scrapyard and Rocket’s Workshop release May 3!
New Quest: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero:
The Guardians of the Galaxy have been roped into salvaging Kang the Conqueror's ravaged ship in order to repair a very important McGuffin. This mission won't be a walk in the park though; the Guardians have been time-warped all the way back to the beginning of The Contest in the year 2014, and must fight their way back to the present, all while dealing with interruptions from their “friends” Yondu and Nebula! Prepare for some classic Contest nostalgia in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero!
Rocket’s Scrapyard & Workshop
Rocket Raccoon is hunting for Scrap all across the Battlerealm, and he needs your help! Collect Scrap in Rocket’s all new Scrapyard Quests, and spend it in Rocket’s Workshop! Rocket’s Workshop features prized items for the taking, but only for those who can collect enough Scrap to trade in at Rocket’s new Scrap powered Gates. Make sure to spend your Scrap, as it won’t be useful once Rocket packs up his Workshop!
Alliance Quest Updates:
• Season 4 of Alliance Quests is here and we’ve made improvements to the mode for players of all experience levels
• Maps are refreshed with weekly variations to keep Alliances on their toes and the challenges fresh
• Conquer Dormammu and collect rewards as he replaces Kang the Conqueror as the Alliance Quest boss
• New set of Conqueror Rewards will be available for overcoming the boss in each map!
• Introducing Glory, a new currency that can be redeemed for Tier 4 Catalysts and other rare items!
• Play Alliance Quests and single player content with the same team of heroes. Maps 1 & 2 no longer lock Champions into Alliance Quests, so you can continue to use those Champions in other modes!
• Shock Damage now qualifies as Energy Damage
New Language Added:
• Now supporting Arabic!
For more details on this exciting new update, head to our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news/
It won't let you click on the objectives or rewards rn, pleaseeeee fix!!
I love the game the graphics are great and gameplay is smooth.
I appreciate the fact that kabam took the time to tweak the game and listen to its base. I feel that the game is challenging but not to the point were you are helpless. Update The game is riddled with bugs and kabam chooses to treat their players unethically. They are quietly tweaking the game behind scenes and making evade or parry useless to players. I believe that they are over billing as well. My alliance makes the game fun but the game itself is broken and kabam is not doing a thing about it because it's current state of the game benefits them
Full of bugs after updates. Game is under constant adjustments. Hard to know where the game will be each day. NEED TO FIX
Kinda stingy with characters
The developers keep bugs in the game to exploit the players and force them to spend money.
Game is ok. Has fun moments. But you always seem to get the same characters from gems, and catalysts can be hard to get. Kind of forces you to spend money if you want to progress faster.
It has such a large array of marvel superheroes. It has tons people know and tons people are just learning about now! It's an addicting game to collect all these cool, strong marvel characters from heroes to bad guys!
Fun and easy to play. Helps kill time when bored lol.
It won't let me text so I can't communicate with the players of my alliance fix that problem and I will rate this game 5 stars . The same thing happened in my second account.Also it kind of gets boring as you move on and making me want to start over
It's a good time killer for marvel fans
Terrible game. Must spend and play for hours per day to be a top competitor. Used to be fun, but every version gets worse. Developers need to retire this version and start over with completely new code.
Great past time game
Greta game. Enjoying it. Easy to pick up and come back to if need be.
I saw Michael Rooker say on his fb that Yondu would be a playable character so I'm here fighting to get Space Dad and that's that. Cool game tho. Has that arcade game feel I love so much.
First of all there's like 10 year olds on here making sexual innuendos to other players... then when playing the versus mode the game puts you against a team twice you size... this game was fun at first but now it's just a waste of my storage space. Not happy with how this game matches players up or by the lack of censorship that needs to be addressed in the global chats. Overall this game was a disappointment, I like the game mode but even then the game will reset and then my hero will k.o.'d when I log back in. Need to seriously think address all these issues that this game has or just take the game down.