Looking for rock-solid GPS logging? How about excellent bike navigation? With support for bluetooth cadence, heart rate and power accessories, Ride with GPS is the best bike computer on the market. Come experience our passion to make riding easy, safe and fun for cyclists worldwide.
Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
• With your devices. Enable Health app publishing in settings and we'll automatically publish your rides duration and distance to the Health app, so you can keep all your fitness data in one place.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalog, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
•Never be lost with offline maps. Download maps and cues for a ride in advance and ride worry free.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors. We’ve tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
To unlock Offline Maps, Voiced Navigation, Live Logging, and additional features on our website, we offer these subscription options:
• Basic ($5.99/month or $49.99/year)
• Premium ($9.99/month or $79.99/year)
Subscriptions renew automatically unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
DISCLAIMER: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications Ride with GPS - Bike Computer was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2014-07-20 and
was developed by Ride with GPS.
The file size is 39.48 MB.
The current version is 1.6.10 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
This update improves Apple Watch support and includes bug fixes and improvements to both phone and watch. Record your ride with or without your phone and it will upload as soon you reconnect with your phone. Configure your two stats screens via the phone so you can see the important stats on your watch while you ride.
Bug fixes and improvements:
Improved reliability of Navigation Cues displayed on watch and phone
Reduce search distance to 250 miles
Show Cue icons on the map when selected from the routes cue sheet
Fix Event Route Menu Options
Add in-app password reset from failed login screen
Offline'd Routes update automatically
Fix Event route download menu for individual routes
Fix crash on spoken notifications on empty Cue note
Tapping a cue now identifies its location on the map when navigating
This is a great app for using the routes on Ride with GPS. It is comparible to using Google Maps, but on your bike. If you are riding with a group on a ride, everyone should be using this app.
Works great on old MacBook Pro and on new Samsung s7, but won't load on Mini 4. What?
Other apps are better and worth paying for
I've been waiting for Apple watch support for a while now. I finally get it and after a 1hr ride this am, my Apple watch battery is down to 51% remaining... Not cool
Just downloaded app to find some cool bike routes. Under settings, you are supposed to be able search for routes within 50 miles of your home. No! App insists on giving me every route in its database. Some routes are over 2000 miles away! Terribly disappointed !
Good for what is available now. Good customer service response. Good instructional videos. App does require membership to do simple route editing and other features that were standard in long lost map websites and apps of 10 to 20 years ago. Have to lower expectations and expect to pay now.
I've used Strava and MapMyRide so I thought I'd give this a try. It won't see any Bluetooth devices so I can't see heart rate or cadence. I have no problems with the other apps
Such a useful app. Thanks for designing.
I have this on an iPhone 4 and will be upgrading to an iPhone 5, but regardless this app had it all, turn by turn voice directions, customizable maps, it just doesn't quit, I've been using it for a year now and it just keeps getting better with age, I have tried quite a few others that don't come close. It orientates maps in the direction you are traveling. I can even put an earphone in, drop it in my back pocket and listen to the voice direction
I used this app for hiking and biking. Offline maps + voice navigation = worth every penny!
I have been using the website to plan rides for years so I was excited to try the app. It works great and best of all is no a power hog. I can ride for hours without having to worry about it zapping my battery.
My main concern going in was whether or not the app would torch my battery (I’m looking at you strava and map my ride) as I frequently ride over 5-6hrs at a time. Im not sure what the developers are doing behind the scenes with this app but it is by far the most power efficient GPS app i have tried. It works so well I started using it for running & hiking in addition to cycling. The turn by turn nav is done very well (esp coming from meh garmin devices) and the application is intuitive and easy to use. Love the service, and the app really adds a whole new dimension to it.
It is both simple and satisfying to use this app with Wahoo's RFLKT. It took me surprisingly little time to design a route and ride it. The turn by turn navigation was flawless. I used to use Cyclemeter but changed to this because of its wonderful integration with the website.
Best ride planning app. I've been using since 2010 to plan cross country and major rides. Plus it is my daily ride log.
Requires Facebook Login or Account Login. It will not let you use the app otherwise. I will change my rating if this changes.
Strava doesn't even have an iPad app. Keep up the great work!
For calorie tracking and long rides, there’s no other! If you care about actual cycling more than KoMs, this is for you!
Who's ridiculous idea was this? You are not the only app in the pond! I'll stick with Strava. Very poor pricing model. Only useful feature I find in the app is planning a route and even that could use a better way to undo an accidental click from a route.
Update: the app regularly crashes. Please fix ASAP. I'm a paying customer but I won't be for long if this isn't fixed. ##### I recently went on a 8-day bike tour in a place where I needed route guidance. This is an excellent app for that, in terms of preplanning on the computer then downloading the route onto the iPhone. My biggest complaint is the poor contrast between roads and background. Roads are displayed as white with pale gray edges over a pale yellow background. Text is very small. In the best of conditions, it's hard to read. In average to the worst of conditions (bright sun, sunglasses, bumpy roads, etc., it is just about impossible to tell what road you're on or what roads are coming up. This will need to be addressed before the app gets 5 stars from me. Also annoying, twice in about 20 rides, I have somehow inadvertently paused the app while still riding. The app missed collecting data until I noticed it and restarted it. It shouldn't be so easy to inadvertently do that. There should be a confirming ("Do you really want to pause data collection?") tap required. Otherwise, RideWithGPS is a very good app overall and the beat I have found for planning out a ride then following it. I have abandoned my Garmin device.