Text anyone with a new phone number without exposing your private number.
With Smiley Private Texting - protecting your privacy is easy. Text anyone with a real burner number.
Using Smiley Private Texting is simple!
1. just install and open the app, no signup is required
2. enter a number you would like to text
3. send as many texts as you want. your contact will see them come from your new number
4. when your contact replies you will get their message delivered to the app for free
PRO Account Plan and Free Trial:
- You will receive a 1 week free trial
- After the trial, a payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
- Your subscription automatically renews monthly and charged within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by going to your account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
- Terms of Service - https://binarypattern.com/terms-of-service.html
You may not use the service for sending a prank text, fake text, spoof text or for anonymous texting. The recipient you text will not know who you are (unless you tell them!), however you are never completely anonymous when texting. If you break these terms, your device will be banned and your identity might be revealed to the relevant authorities. You must be at least 13 years old to use the service. Not for 911 emergency services.
The applications Smiley Private Texting SMS was published
in the category Utilities on 2014-11-20 and
was developed by BinaryPattern.
The file size is 26.65 MB.
The current version is 7 and works well on
10.3 and high ios versions.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
** If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to rate us on the app store, thank you! **
It’s imperative that my real number is 500% safe & blocked. Also imperative that I talk to the person I need to block. This app has given me security and peace of mind. Thankyou
This app does what it needs to. Two things though, the character limit is really really short. Also I subscribed to the monthly subscription and that comes with a free week. I guess I’m confused on to what the free week is because I ran out of credits after a not so long conversation. Idk. Other than that the app is fine.
when i try to send the message it refers me to the premium price instead of sending the message
The app itself is good. The problem I ran into was they continued to charge me when I had more than 80 credits. This seemed very unfair so I switched to a free app (Text Now which is great). Be careful when you sign up!
You only get 3 free outgoing texts. Not helpful, and not clear when signing up. Waste.
You have to by stuff to text. People, don’t waist you time.
Gives me option to ‘select an area code’ & when I try, sends me to ‘Try Premium Plan’, I try, but it just keeps spinning saying ‘please wait’
Needed a different number and that's what it did. The only bummer part is they don't give enough free credits to start (only 3). I was paranoid that it wasn't working so I had to "test" it out w my bff, which wasted a much needed credit. However, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a few in a pinch.
Works really well
Downloaded the app, says to top up credit to message, I went with the $1.49 option, which is not alot however $1.49 is better than zero dollars so of course it still matters. Only to then find out it's not available in Australia, take it off the app store for the Australian region if that's the case.
Just downloaded this app, was all excited and then find out Australia isn't an option??? Like what the hell?!?
This app would be awesome if Australia was here!!
Pay for outgoing text credits? There are plethora of free apps that can do the same. 2 stars for the effort and clean interface.
i’m here for the free credits
Best app ever for private number texting. Highly recommend it!!!
Best app ever!!!
So far so good
In my line of work with limited time resources it’s good to have a means of making contact without having your personal number floating around out there.... THANKS
Just started using so far good!
The app is easy to use and the credits are economical. I would use again