Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to auto tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
The applications Adobe Lightroom was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2014-06-22 and
was developed by Adobe Inc..
The file size is 201.73 MB.
The current version is 4.3.0 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
• Interactive Tutorials: Found within the new Home section, interactive tutorials provide a free way to learn a wide variety of editing techniques while working within the app. Access tutorials from a range of professional photographers and photo educators, and apply the edits, step-by-step, right within Lightroom. More tutorials and authors are being added all the time.
• Inspirational Photos & Edits: Found within the new Home section, browse through different categories of photos and tap to open and see how the photo was edited, step-by-step.
• Texture: Accentuate or smooth medium sized details such as skin, bark, and hair with the new Texture slider, available in the Effects section, Local Adjustment Brush, Radial Filter and Graduated Filter.
• [Premium] Group Albums: Invite friends, families, coworkers, and others to add their photos to your albums.
• ACR Integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.3 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Turkish and Indonesian Language Support: Halo to our friends in Indonesia and merhaba to our Turkish friends!
Is suppose to offer free editing and after I paid for presets the app refused to allow me to use them without a $10 monthly fee! Scam!!
This app is great, has really good quality and an awesome way of editing photos. But when i try and download presets the app isn’t popping up to open the file up into. So the presets i want are all in iZip but i’m not able to switch them over to lightroom. Which is super aggravating because i want those presets. Could someone help?
Copy and paste settings between images via the physical iPad keyboard seems to be broken by most recent upgrade
It won’t let me download the app and I already bought a preset so now I lost my money. Thanks.
If you're doing this kind of work you would want the biggest screen possible. Can't believe there's no compatibility for the 12.9" pro yet.
I have bought Lightroom on my desktop which was very expensive as it is. Now there’s a subscription to pay if I want to continue my edits on the go? Sadly disappointed
This app is incredible and completely fixes over exposed pictures with the dehaze. By far the best photo app I’ve ever used.
Me ha gustado mucho esta nueva actualización. Seguro aprenderé más con los turoriales ❤️
I love using Adobe Lightroom CC. I just wish it were compatible with iPad 11. I mean it’s compatible with virtually every other type of iPad. Thank you!
UPDATE: I love this and how it has all the same features as the desktop version. But how do I disable camera role backup? I found out that the issue from earlier was not what I thought. I can see my photos in the cloud just fine. The issue is that my camera role photos keep backing up, but I don’t want to waste cloud storage, because those are already being backed up to Google Photos. How do I fix this? Here is my original review: “I have been using Lightroom Mobile since 2017. I also use it on my computer with a Creative Cloud Subscription. It always worked fine until the latest update came. I can’t view my photos which are synced in Lightroom through Creative Cloud anymore. It just shows me the photos from my camera roll. Useless.”
Make this compatible with the new iPads please
I’ve always used my presets on my computer with Lightroom on videos, but the mobile app doesn’t. And this is very annoying. Also, when you edit photos on your phone then they will look a bit different on the computer. I like this app, but I wish it was for videos as well.
It’s a step towards a fully mobile editing solution for professional photographers. But not having this feature to select multiple photos and syncing edits is essentially a dealbreaker. Having to copy settings over hundreds of photos isn’t fun! Please ADOBE, it’s been asked for many years ago in your forums. Why are you ignoring this essential feature?
Smart preview only from Lightroom classic makes this impossible to use. Period.
1 star on the app it said 4+ i like the genius I am made my acc be 4 years old and it said I was underage and I’m not able to make another account meaning I can’t use this app. In conclusion this app big gay
Hurry up and get it working on the iPad Pro 12.9
If you are wanting to use Lightroom on both your computer and phone, do not pay for the apple subscription. The apple one is not recognised on the computer and then when you cancel your apple subscription to upgrade to the full version which you can use on both devices, you have to wait till the end of the month. So are pretty much stuffed until then. It should clearly state that the subscription locks your adobe account to your apple device.
Love this app. Easy to use. Thankyou to the creators.
Nice and easy to use on the go
It is the bet and having it on your phone as a photographer makes life so much easier!
Has the best camera of all the apps I tried. The HDR mode is simply awesome. The auto tuning of RAW images are just perfect. Provides fine grained control over my photos. This is a must have app for anyone interested in photography. The $4.99 per month subscription is totally worth it. I went ahead and bought their $9.99 package which includes the desktop app and 1TB of space. Lightroom and Photoshop Express for mobile are the only two apps I frequently use in my day to day photography.
By far my favorite photo editing app! The only thing I would improve would be to add a layer opacity for presets. I love making/downloading presets, but I’d like have a layer opacity or something to adjust the intensity of it without having to go back and adjust everything individually
This app is great! It has nearly everything Lightroom CC has! I’m sure it’s missing a few things, but one thing I noticed is that you can’t duplicate a photo. Should be an added feature! Also, I kind of wish the sliders were less sensitive. I feel like I’m barely moving my fingers and the slider shoots to like 75. That might just be a me problem 🤷🏻♀️
Needs update for iPad Pro 11 inch
Now that apple pencils and other tablets are all the rage, it would be nice to have auto mask so you can draw on a nice clean mask!
I love this app, but it crashes often. There is still nothing better, but I wish it didn’t crash so often. Specifically, when cropping for some reason.
Having Lightroom mobile is a game changer for me. I can take my iPad with me on shoots and if I want to show a client an instant proof, it’s actually possible with my presets and editing capabilities no longer tied to just my laptop. The only thing I’d like to see different in this app is the ability for me to make adjustments from the native photos app with the photos actions api that Apple offers.
this is the best app I have ever downloaded !! it’s so good at making me look like a halfway decent person. i haven’t been disappointed !!
I absolutely love this app, and I opened it one day to edit a photo and it crashed, and I reopened it, and every single one of my edited photos were gone.
Have used Photoshop for 20 years - really enjoy the Lightroom app which lets me kick axe on my phone.
I won’t use any other.
Fantastic app.easy to use and such a powerful. Very happy with my purchase
Using it 6 months and keep getting better at it 😉 cheq my insta benedict.ie and see how dope is it 😉
This is a fantastic tool for any photographer to have on their phone
Tap class app
It’s a must for any photographer.
Very nice to work with and to while away the hours at the airport etc.
It’s so easy and intuitive to get fantastic results