Pillow is an advanced sleep tracking alarm clock that can effortlessly measure and track your sleep quality. Wake up refreshed and learn more about the benefits of great sleep.
Included in Best New Health & Fitness apps on the App Store.
Featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, CTV Canada AM, The Guardian, The Hindu and many more.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
- You can now track you sleep using your Apple Watch.
- View last night’s report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night.
INTEGRATION WITH APPLE’S HEALTH APP
- Automatically adds your sleep duration to the Health app after each sleep session
- Visualise inside the app how your sleep quality is affected by a variety of health and fitness metrics including weight, heart rate, blood pressure, caffeine and alcohol consumption, dietary calories and Nike Fuel activity. [Premium Feature]
TRACK YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH ACCURACY
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Accurate sleep tracking algorithm that detects both motion and sound patterns.
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics.
- Heart rate analysis for each sleep session (requires connection with Apple Health)
- Detects and analyses naps and short sleeping sessions.
- No calibration required.
- Records sounds during your sleep.
- Play, export or delete any audio recording. [Premium feature]
- Smart audio recording algorithm, discards noise.
OPTIMAL WAKE UP TIME
- Pillow monitors your sleep cycles and selects the best possible time to wake you up, just a few minutes before the alarm you have setup.
- Adjustable time window for the smart wake up period.
SNOOZE LAB [Premium Feature]
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Constantly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep related facts.
- Achievements to keep you motivated.
BEAUTIFUL & EASY TO USE UI
- Beautifully animated, intuitive gesture based interfaced
- Clean iOS8 inspired design.
- Easy to access help screens and video guide.
DETAILED SLEEP HISTORY TRACKING [Premium feature]
- Explore your sleep history with Week,Month,Year and All Time overviews.
- Data integration with Apple's Health
- M7 & Runkeeper activity data integration: View your physical activity in comparison to your sleep quality.
- Discover your sleep profile.
DATA BACKUP & SYNC
- iCloud support: Pillow uses iCloud to safely backup your sleep data and audio recordings.
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps.
- Export your database to .csv format.
5 SLEEP TRACKING MODES
- Switch between any combination of app functionality:
Sleep cycles, Audio recordings and Alarm.
3 POWERNAP MODES [Premium feature]
- Select between power, recovery and full cycle nap
- Easily enter your mood after each sleep session and see how it relates to your sleep quality
- Add your personal notes to every sleep session
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds.
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as wake up sound. [Premium feature]
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep.
- Optional vibration settings.
2 ALARM DEACTIVATION MODES
- Press and hold to stop
- Shake the device for a short period.
3D Touch support
- Quick start an alarm
- Quick start a nap
- View your the diagram of your last recorded sleep session
PREMIUM VERSION (available as an in-app purchase) unlocks the following features:
- Detailed sleep statistics
- Unlimited history
- Full access to sound recordings
- Powernap modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
The applications Pillow: Smart sleep tracking was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2014-05-22 and
was developed by Neybox Digital Ltd..
The file size is 155.93 MB.
The current version is 3.3 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Pillow now speaks Korean, Japanese and Traditional Chinese!
We've also rebuilt Pillow, ironing out some issues and bugs and adding full support for iOS 11 and WatchOS 4
Have to run through too many steps to get to sleep.
I love this app! So far there's only been a couple of hiccups but I just uninstalled and reinstalled and everything works great.
The sleep aid always turns off before I'm asleep. I can never get it to turn back on. It doesn't wake me up on time at all! I woke up 2 hours late today I was trying to give this app the benefit of a doubt and set my own alarm incase it wouldn't wake me. Only to find that everything is blocked by the app until You turn off its alarm!!! So frustrating! All in all not a very good app not very accurate either I wouldn't recommend it. I'm hoping for a refund its fine for "sleep monitoring" I guess but if you have a busy schedule don't get this app. It won't wake you up. Don't purchase the full version either stick to the free one. The recordings are excessive I wake up to 160 recordings of me shifting in my bed. Even once me talking to the app trying to figure out why the rainfall went off when I wasn't even asleep. 😂 It's been frustrating with this app for sure it's a no for me.
The app seems to monitor your sleep well especially with the Apple Watch. I fall asleep very stilly, controlling and slowing my breathing and heart rate using calming methods I learned in the Army and that can fool the app.
The title says it all. This app is super easy to use and tracks your sleep and factors that effect your sleep pretty accurately. One of the main reasons I use it is because it wakes me up between an interval of time that I am most awake instead of at a certain time. This way I wake up refreshed because I very rarely wake up during my deep sleep cycle.
Great app to keep track of your sleep!
I use to like this app but after it updated it made my back up alarms silent. I'm a really deep sleeper (if I ever actually get to sleep) and sometimes I need different alarm noises I order to get up. On multiple occasions I have seen by back up alarm going off in the alerts but because this app was open they were silent. Also there is no snooze so if you try to do a "five more minutes" you risk waking up a hour late. I've been late to work multiple time over that. However I do like that it tracks how I sleep so I can see how my body acts at bed time.
I like this app works perfectly!!
Since now i have to start waking up earlier for school, i really am back in track with my sleeping schedule.💗Im now more successful in school again. I prefer students and employees..etc; should have this app.
hell yeah hell yeah hell yeah hell yeah
Get into shape -
I Love This App So Much. I Really Wish It Didn't Cost Anything To Listen To The Recordings And Things Like So. But I Love This So Much. I Most Definitely will Be Spending The 4.99 Next Time I Can Buy A Gift Card. All In All, This App Would Be Five Stars Just A Little Upset Over Not Being Able To Access Premium Features For A Bit Or That I Have To Buy Them At All. 🙃
This app really helps me fall asleep at night and tells me what is happening during the time I'm asleep
It works for me. I have the free version, and as I only downloaded it for the alarm and sleep analysis, the pluses I discovered such as the sounds to help you fall asleep and smart wake up and snooze are amazing. I can wake up on time, got to sleep easily, and my results from the analysis when I wake up are accurate. Overall I am completely satisfied with this app, and is true to its claims.
The app is continuously providing data that is not accurate. To be specific, this morning a dream I was having woke me up. I checked the time and stopped the app. The app said I had been awake for the past hour. I had just woken up! And I clearly remember the vivid dream I was having. The app is both systematically and randomly off. That renders it useless. If Fitbit can get it right, why can't Apple? With the Apple Watch and iPhone combination, there's even more data to be analyzed; yet, the third party developers fail to come through with an app that is even remotely accurate. And instead of replying with a "hi" and "thank you", instead, please get to work and make this app work. I intend to keep this review accurate to the level it concurrently deserves.
I love this app and how it tells me how I slept but I've read keeping a mobile in your bed puts off radiation and damages the brain. Should I keep the app or delete it ??
I updated the app and now it no longer submits its data to the Health Kit.
I use this app every morning to get up on time. It's very good. I set my phone on a table away from my bed so I have to get up when the alarm goes off. The only problem with using Apple Watch with Pillow is when the alarm goes off and I start to wake up, it often doesn't matter where I am in my sleep stage- I find it super easy to tap snooze or stop alarm without ever having to get out of bed because the watch gives me the option to be lazy. It would be super handy to have a setting to enable/disable stop or snooze controls on the Watch. But nice work overall :)
I used this app for the first time and all I got was an analyzing data on my watch. It stayed at 100%. Both my phone was in do not distortion mode. Was that the issue?
I've been using this about 10 days and I'm very happy with it. I adjusted the sound level to the lowest setting and that cut down on so many recordings (chronic snoring issue). The app does exactly what is supposed to and the only thing I don't like about it is that now I can actually see what a terrible sleeper I am.
"Best used in a sound-proof room; do not share your sleep area with third parties, such as spouse, pet, children, etc. when using this app..." The overall execution of the app is worth a mention. However - as this app is also recommended in Apple Health, which, by design, collects individual health data - the sleep session can be dramatically obscured, in example, if you share a bed with your spouse: have I known of this in advance, I would hold off of purchasing the full version. I hope that my and others financial contribution will benefit and improve the app's future. Good luck!