The greatest skateboarding game, period.
Winner, Breakout Title of the Year - Ind13 Magazine
Nominee, Mobile Game of the Year - IGN
Nominee, Best Sports Game - Pocket Gamer
"Skater's innovative, creative controls are a diamond." - 148Apps.com
"Skater’s controls feel like they’re built from the ground up for touch, and are gratifyingly elegant." - IGN
All of Skateboarding In The Palm Of Your Hand
Designed by skaters for skaters, we teamed up with 20 of the most prominent brands in skating to create the game every skater has been waiting for:
Powerful And Intuitive Control
Use the touch screen to directly control your shoes and board. Controls have been carefully designed to highlight the things that are most fun and important in actual skating, with a strong focus on flow of tricks and runs.
Every Trick Is Possible
This is the first touch-based skating game to include the full range of street tricks. Jump from Ollie, Switch, Fakie and Nollie and perform all standard flip tricks; with the inclusion of body rotations you can even do tricks such as Front-Side Flips and Big Flips. With recent updates now including Late Flips, Reverts, Ghetto Birds, Impossibles, Dolphin Flips, Dragon Flips and Gazelles. Chain everything together with manuals, nose manuals and every kind of grind and slide.
Share And Discover Runs
Skater allows you to save your favourite trick runs and share them with the world. In turn, you get to discover and copy runs that other players have created – giving you access to an endless feed of new ideas to explore.
The Latest Gear – Already Included
Pick from the latest shoes and decks to skate with; DC Shoes, Revive, DGK, etnies, Emerica, éS, Foundation, Lakai, Toy Machine, Zero, Baker, Deathwish, Shake Junt, Amgrip, Spitfire, Thunder, Venture, Pig Wheels, Force and Bro Style – they are all already included in the game.
Real, Legendary Spots
The spots featured are El Toro, Carlsbad Gap, Hollywood High, Stoner Plaza, Camp Woodward, Love Park and The Berrics – with even more to come in future updates! Starting with architectural plans, height maps and photos we took on-site, every detail of these legendary spots has been faithfully recreated – down to the graffiti, street signs and even stickers on obstacles.
Skater Celebrates Style and Individuality
Knowing that different people see different things in a spot and skate it in their own unique way, Skater blurs the line between single and multiplayer experiences to enable social interaction unlike any other previous skating game. It’s like taking part in a the world’s biggest online skate session…
Go skate at some of the most famous spots in history with content from thousands of players from around the world – any time you want!
The applications Skater - Skate Legendary Spots was published
in the category Games on 2014-09-17 and
was developed by Frosch Media Pty. Ltd..
The file size is 422.41 MB.
The current version is 1.6.11 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
Questions or feedback? Hit us up on [email protected]
1.6.11 - Minor Update
- New game server system implemented in run browser for speed and stability
- KTPlay community section removed due to focus on core features
- Minor bug fixes
1.6.10 - Minor Update
- Trick Book changed to Tips and Tricks section with videos demonstrating all tricks
- Tips and demo videos available at key points in tutorial and through first level unlock
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
1.6.5 - Minor Update
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
1.6.4 - Minor Update
- Fix for server connection and loading issues
- Fix for LES lighting
1.6.2 - KTPlay Community Section and New Baker Decks!
- KTPlay community system
- New Baker decks, Stacked Floral Blue and Logo Splatter
1.6.0 - Major Update
- L.E.S. Coleman skatepark NYC
- New deck: Revive Tie Die logo deck, Force Comic Ledge 52mm wheels, Amgrip Revive Collab grip and Orion Super Death trucks
- Various bug fixes
1.5.3 - Minor Update
- Two new decks - Revive + Force Wheels + Amgrip
- Game Centre Achievements now included and accessible through the Player menu
- Fix for crash caused by video recording issue
- Fix for crash when loading broken runs or re-loading levels with broken runs in them
1.5.2 - Bug Fix Update
- Fix some loading screen crashes
- Fix some gameplay crashes related to video recording
- Fix for crash and issues when loading corrupted gear data
- User feedback flow simplified
1.5.1 - Minor Update
- Fix blue screen issue in gameplay
- Fix work-around for Game Centre login issues
- Fix menu open getting stuck and run saving issues
1.5.0 - Minor Update
- New DC's x2!! The new Trase S SE Tristan in a slick White / Green colorway and new Lynx Vulc S Cyril Jackson in a hella cool Black / Red. Seriously loving these new kicks =]...
- Removed several causes of lag and jitter in gameplay. Feeling very buttery on older devices like iPad Mini 1!
- Small fixes to faulty / missing textures and carlsbad level select graphic
- Improved sensitivities and settings for many of the game controls (shuv, flip, steering, push and more)
- Improved processing of touch inputs and consistency of control feel across different device models and types
- Flip is now controlled by swipe speed instead of swipe distance
- Fix for frozen Game Centre / stuck on loading screen issue
- Fix for run refresh getting stuck after first refresh
- Fix for trick icons in replay browser
- Fix drifting foot when spinning out of grinds
- Fix for crashes caused by device running out of disk space
1.4.9 - Minor Update
- New hand-crafted “Spot Challenge” runs made by the Skater team which will appear in the run browser feed until you’ve ‘completed’ a level and unlocked the next one
- Main menu button moved to absolute edge of screen to reduce accidental pressing
- “Challenges” page now called “Trick Book”
- Fix crashes related to running out of hard disk space
- Fix crash / stuck on startup affecting some players
- Fix occasional losing level and gear unlocks
- Fix buggy position of body rotation slider on iPads
1.4.8 - Minor Update
- Music button moved to main menu
- Main menu button moved to top of screen to avoid accidental press during play
- Music volume fixed for use with Music and other apps like Spotify. Distorted game sounds also fixed
- One infrequent crashing bug fixed
I craped my pants and my mom beat me.. I LOVE THIS GAME
Great game just wish they would add more gear An spots
I love this game when I’m at school and just trying to pass the time but I’ve literally unlocked every park, done every challenge, and gotten ever piece of gear. So I think you should add more parks, like swift Cantrell park in kennesaw Georgia. It’s not a VERY big park but it’s big enough to be in this game I think
I bought this thinking it would be fun, and it is. I skate occasionally so the physics are sorta good. I don’t like how it won’t register nothing past 1080 in a spin, or quad in a flip. The sounds can be buggy at times too. Please fix these, because as of now the price is wayyy to high for the quality.
This game is phenomenal. I play it more than regularly (as I have been for more than a year, maybe two) and I never get tired of the sound and feel of this game. HOWEVER...few minor bugs with loading gear and “runs” of other players seem to happen occasionally, but that is not the main reason why I gave this game 4/5 instead of a perfect 5. This game seems to have very little updates when it comes to new items and locations which is ultimately fine with how good the realism of this game is, but it could be that much better. The best even. All in all, I play it everyday..I’d just like to see some more material and would even be willing to pay for it.
This is a great game, ive put too many hours in but we need a update! They need to put out new parks or something. Ive had this game since it came out i think and i feel like ive did everything there is to be done at every course. Please🙏🏼😂
Probably the worst skate app I've used yet. Definitely not worth 5 bucks. Every time I go to push the board flips and floats away or the shoes just fly away. Not worth the frustration.
Please update the game add like online where you could play opponents in games of skate and maybe new maps and skateboards other than that a good game
This game is a utter piece of crap do not waste money glitching and boring after a couple weeks
Who else wants new parks in this game or skate spots ? like westchester skatepark or courthouse ledges they should add that
Game is getting so boring I don’t open it anymore. I can’t and won’t say this is a bad game. But spending money on it and getting updates annually at this point isn’t worth it.
GREAT GAME!!! Just need some more content, I’ve been waiting along time and still no content :(
I’m rating it a three star because it was very fun when I was able to play the game, but now it just loads to 85% and stays at 85%. And I really wish i was able to play the game after paying for it.
App won’t open
Downloaded this game because the reviews looked okay, not great, and I should have listened to my gut. The game never loads. It goes to the screen with the logo and completely stops there. Nothing ever happens after that. This is a complete and total scam. Do NOT buy this game. Wish I didn’t have to waste my money to figure this out.
The game won’t launch on my iPhone 8 fix this
Game physics are awesome feels and runs amazing, just update for iPhone X user’s please and it will be a top notch mobile skateboarding game.
This game is so frustrating on a normal sized phone, it also gets boring pretty quick and probably shouldn’t cost more than 2 bucks
Great game for any lover of skating. Game sometimes won’t load and gets stuck at 85%. Any home we can ever get new levels?
the game is fantastic. i could play for hours and never get bored. such a great game. although, 25% of the time, when the game is loading and it shows the white percentage on the screen, it sometimes gets stuck on 85% and never finishes. i had this problem on my old phone as well.
I keep getting stuck in the tutorial and when I finish it kicks me out
Several loading issues (usually gets stuck at 85% and wont open) and not uncommon to get glitches. Gets boring quickly too, some new features wouldnt be bad
Just bought game and it won't load past the opening screen. Not happy and would like a refund. iPhone 6
Amazing actually a stunning game - I have been playing it for months.
Don't buy! Game crashes every time after about 2 min. Waste of money until it's fixed
Great game needs more spots though.it is totally worth paying
App looks fun but it crashes after the tutorial for nose grinds
Its a great game with unlimited possibilities. Id like to see it get updated frequently. More shoes,boards and spots should be added. Maybe wallenberg or brooklyn banks!