The greatest skateboarding game, period.
Winner, Breakout Title of the Year - Ind13 Magazine
Nominee, Mobile Game of the Year - IGN
Nominee, Best Sports Game - Pocket Gamer
"Skater's innovative, creative controls are a diamond." - 148Apps.com
"Skater’s controls feel like they’re built from the ground up for touch, and are gratifyingly elegant." - IGN
All of Skateboarding In The Palm Of Your Hand
Designed by skaters for skaters, we teamed up with 20 of the most prominent brands in skating to create the game every skater has been waiting for:
Powerful And Intuitive Control
Use the touch screen to directly control your shoes and board. Controls have been carefully designed to highlight the things that are most fun and important in actual skating, with a strong focus on flow of tricks and runs.
Every Trick Is Possible
This is the first touch-based skating game to include the full range of street tricks. Jump from Ollie, Switch, Fakie and Nollie and perform all standard flip tricks; with the inclusion of body rotations you can even do tricks such as Front-Side Flips and Big Flips. With recent updates now including Late Flips, Reverts, Ghetto Birds, Impossibles, Dolphin Flips, Dragon Flips and Gazelles. Chain everything together with manuals, nose manuals and every kind of grind and slide.
Share And Discover Runs
Skater allows you to save your favourite trick runs and share them with the world. In turn, you get to discover and copy runs that other players have created – giving you access to an endless feed of new ideas to explore.
The Latest Gear – Already Included
Pick from the latest shoes and decks to skate with; DC Shoes, Revive, DGK, etnies, Emerica, éS, Foundation, Lakai, Toy Machine, Zero, Baker, Deathwish, Shake Junt, Amgrip, Spitfire, Thunder, Venture, Pig Wheels, Force and Bro Style – they are all already included in the game.
Real, Legendary Spots
The spots featured are El Toro, Carlsbad Gap, Hollywood High, Stoner Plaza, Camp Woodward, Love Park and The Berrics – with even more to come in future updates! Starting with architectural plans, height maps and photos we took on-site, every detail of these legendary spots has been faithfully recreated – down to the graffiti, street signs and even stickers on obstacles.
Skater Celebrates Style and Individuality
Knowing that different people see different things in a spot and skate it in their own unique way, Skater blurs the line between single and multiplayer experiences to enable social interaction unlike any other previous skating game. It’s like taking part in a the world’s biggest online skate session…
Go skate at some of the most famous spots in history with content from thousands of players from around the world – any time you want!
The applications Skater - Skate Legendary Spots was published
in the category Games on 2014-09-17 and
was developed by Frosch Media Pty. Ltd..
The file size is 422.41 MB.
The current version is 1.6.11 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
Questions or feedback? Hit us up on [email protected]
1.6.11 - Minor Update
- New game server system implemented in run browser for speed and stability
- KTPlay community section removed due to focus on core features
- Minor bug fixes
1.6.10 - Minor Update
- Trick Book changed to Tips and Tricks section with videos demonstrating all tricks
- Tips and demo videos available at key points in tutorial and through first level unlock
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
1.6.5 - Minor Update
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
1.6.4 - Minor Update
- Fix for server connection and loading issues
- Fix for LES lighting
1.6.2 - KTPlay Community Section and New Baker Decks!
- KTPlay community system
- New Baker decks, Stacked Floral Blue and Logo Splatter
1.6.0 - Major Update
- L.E.S. Coleman skatepark NYC
- New deck: Revive Tie Die logo deck, Force Comic Ledge 52mm wheels, Amgrip Revive Collab grip and Orion Super Death trucks
- Various bug fixes
1.5.3 - Minor Update
- Two new decks - Revive + Force Wheels + Amgrip
- Game Centre Achievements now included and accessible through the Player menu
- Fix for crash caused by video recording issue
- Fix for crash when loading broken runs or re-loading levels with broken runs in them
1.5.2 - Bug Fix Update
- Fix some loading screen crashes
- Fix some gameplay crashes related to video recording
- Fix for crash and issues when loading corrupted gear data
- User feedback flow simplified
1.5.1 - Minor Update
- Fix blue screen issue in gameplay
- Fix work-around for Game Centre login issues
- Fix menu open getting stuck and run saving issues
1.5.0 - Minor Update
- New DC's x2!! The new Trase S SE Tristan in a slick White / Green colorway and new Lynx Vulc S Cyril Jackson in a hella cool Black / Red. Seriously loving these new kicks =]...
- Removed several causes of lag and jitter in gameplay. Feeling very buttery on older devices like iPad Mini 1!
- Small fixes to faulty / missing textures and carlsbad level select graphic
- Improved sensitivities and settings for many of the game controls (shuv, flip, steering, push and more)
- Improved processing of touch inputs and consistency of control feel across different device models and types
- Flip is now controlled by swipe speed instead of swipe distance
- Fix for frozen Game Centre / stuck on loading screen issue
- Fix for run refresh getting stuck after first refresh
- Fix for trick icons in replay browser
- Fix drifting foot when spinning out of grinds
- Fix for crashes caused by device running out of disk space
1.4.9 - Minor Update
- New hand-crafted “Spot Challenge” runs made by the Skater team which will appear in the run browser feed until you’ve ‘completed’ a level and unlocked the next one
- Main menu button moved to absolute edge of screen to reduce accidental pressing
- “Challenges” page now called “Trick Book”
- Fix crashes related to running out of hard disk space
- Fix crash / stuck on startup affecting some players
- Fix occasional losing level and gear unlocks
- Fix buggy position of body rotation slider on iPads
1.4.8 - Minor Update
- Music button moved to main menu
- Main menu button moved to top of screen to avoid accidental press during play
- Music volume fixed for use with Music and other apps like Spotify. Distorted game sounds also fixed
- One infrequent crashing bug fixed
The game is great but after you unlock all the spot and done everything there is it gets repetitive, it would bring back my enthusiasm for the game if they added new parks or way to play skate against other payers online.
It’s a great game,but not worth $5 also it only took me 1 day to unlock all the maps and we need more.
I feel like you guys have just given up on the app and thats chill and all. All we’re asking for (We as in customers) is a response. We just want to know whats going on, because Im curious if the updates are done forever or if there are new parks/obstacles coming to the game. But you guys never seem to care about responding or acknowledging customers questions or concerns. So 2 stars because i feel like im not priority even as customer.
I love this game but you can’t darkslide and I think you should touch up on the cars in the back I also don’t really like how you have to copy peoples tricks because sometimes they are stupidly hard and sometimes are a glitch
This game has been the best orgasm I have ever experienced in my life.
It’s a good game, easy to control, very nice graphics, but I wish that skateboards would be more customizable, and maps should be added regularly because the game could be completed in a day. Another thing I would like to see fixed is that when you do some tricks it tells you that you did a completely different one, which gets annoying especially when you have to copy someone’s run. Thank you :)
Your guys game lags like crazy an glitches across the whole entire screen of my phone definitely not worth $5
Great game, takes a little bit to adapt to the controls but they become very intuitive after a while. Please put out more levels!!! I think I have 20+ hours on each level 4 stars because app can be hit or miss whether it loads on my phone.
I CANT EVEN LOAD IT UP. It keeps crashing or takes me out the app. UPDATE IT
I’m not sure if it’s because I have a max now but it glitches in the middle of my tricks, very frustrating and if I woulda known, I wouldn’t had purchased again.
This is so underrated but I was so disappointed when I upgraded to an XS max and it didn’t work properly or support the different display resolution 😨
I had a iPhone 6 when I purchase this mad game then when I upgraded to a iPhone XR it was the first thing i download when I went in to the app I start to skate the app crashes and sends me to the home screen
Best game ever! Give us some darkslides and casper flips and you have the best skate game known to man.
Never works when I open to play.
Best game ever but the thing is it is so real i also would like to make my custom skateboard but best game ever🛹🛹
Not compatible with iPhone XR, don’t waste your money
Crashes too much and have to start all over again
First off it shouldn’t be $10 it isn’t worth anywhere near that much it should be around $2-5 second there needs to be way more spots I’ve gotten the the second last one in a day of playing and thirdly if just started getting a glitch where it loads super slow gets the 85% then stops so I haven’t been able to play but overall it’s a pretty decent game
This was 100% my favourite game on my iPhone SE, I never stopped playing it because even when you have everything you never run out of stuff to do. But now I have an iPhone XR, and I’m really sad that it doesn’t seem to work on XR’s yet. Would definitely recommend otherwise though.
Overall i think the game is awesome mostly cause it is relatively realistic. although I would like if the board could get ware like scratches were you have done slides and look like you’ve really skated it instead of it looking like it’s brand new after you have skated on it for ages. And it would be good if you could dark slide because it’s a trick not many skaters can do in real life so when you can do it in a game it is super cool. It would also be good if you could get your boards parts separately so you could have the trucks, wheels, deck and grip tape you want all on the one set up. Also the game doesn’t have independent trucks wick are one of the best truck brand there is in real life and it was originally the best truck company and one of the first truck brands known to man and most skaters would really like to see this as most skaters will ride independent trucks. I would really like to see the things I wrote about be added to the game and I think majority of others that play the game would really like it to especially skaters cause they would relate to every thing I said.
I bought this thinking it would be fun, and it is. I skate occasionally so the physics are sorta good. I don’t like how it won’t register nothing past 1080 in a spin, or quad in a flip. The sounds can be buggy at times too. Please fix these, because as of now the price is wayyy to high for the quality.
This game is phenomenal. I play it more than regularly (as I have been for more than a year, maybe two) and I never get tired of the sound and feel of this game. HOWEVER...few minor bugs with loading gear and “runs” of other players seem to happen occasionally, but that is not the main reason why I gave this game 4/5 instead of a perfect 5. This game seems to have very little updates when it comes to new items and locations which is ultimately fine with how good the realism of this game is, but it could be that much better. The best even. All in all, I play it everyday..I’d just like to see some more material and would even be willing to pay for it.
This is a great game, ive put too many hours in but we need a update! They need to put out new parks or something. Ive had this game since it came out i think and i feel like ive did everything there is to be done at every course. Please🙏🏼😂
Probably the worst skate app I've used yet. Definitely not worth 5 bucks. Every time I go to push the board flips and floats away or the shoes just fly away. Not worth the frustration.
Please update the game add like online where you could play opponents in games of skate and maybe new maps and skateboards other than that a good game
This game is a utter piece of crap do not waste money glitching and boring after a couple weeks
Who else wants new parks in this game or skate spots ? like westchester skatepark or courthouse ledges they should add that
Good game but add a new park
The app doesn’t even start when I try to launch it and I’ve tried 10 times already.
I had this game on two different phones and for some reason now it keeps kicking me out of the app.
I keep getting stuck in the tutorial and when I finish it kicks me out
Several loading issues (usually gets stuck at 85% and wont open) and not uncommon to get glitches. Gets boring quickly too, some new features wouldnt be bad
Just bought game and it won't load past the opening screen. Not happy and would like a refund. iPhone 6
Amazing actually a stunning game - I have been playing it for months.
Don't buy! Game crashes every time after about 2 min. Waste of money until it's fixed
Great game needs more spots though.it is totally worth paying
App looks fun but it crashes after the tutorial for nose grinds
Its a great game with unlimited possibilities. Id like to see it get updated frequently. More shoes,boards and spots should be added. Maybe wallenberg or brooklyn banks!