The greatest skateboarding game, period.
Winner, Breakout Title of the Year - Ind13 Magazine
Nominee, Mobile Game of the Year - IGN
Nominee, Best Sports Game - Pocket Gamer
"Skater's innovative, creative controls are a diamond." - 148Apps.com
"Skater’s controls feel like they’re built from the ground up for touch, and are gratifyingly elegant." - IGN
All of Skateboarding In The Palm Of Your Hand
Designed by skaters for skaters, we teamed up with 20 of the most prominent brands in skating to create the game every skater has been waiting for:
Powerful And Intuitive Control
Use the touch screen to directly control your shoes and board. Controls have been carefully designed to highlight the things that are most fun and important in actual skating, with a strong focus on flow of tricks and runs.
Every Trick Is Possible
This is the first touch-based skating game to include the full range of street tricks. Jump from Ollie, Switch, Fakie and Nollie and perform all standard flip tricks; with the inclusion of body rotations you can even do tricks such as Front-Side Flips and Big Flips. With recent updates now including Late Flips, Reverts, Ghetto Birds, Impossibles, Dolphin Flips, Dragon Flips and Gazelles. Chain everything together with manuals, nose manuals and every kind of grind and slide.
Share And Discover Runs
Skater allows you to save your favourite trick runs and share them with the world. In turn, you get to discover and copy runs that other players have created – giving you access to an endless feed of new ideas to explore.
The Latest Gear – Already Included
Pick from the latest shoes and decks to skate with; DC Shoes, Revive, DGK, etnies, Emerica, éS, Foundation, Lakai, Toy Machine, Zero, Baker, Deathwish, Shake Junt, Amgrip, Spitfire, Thunder, Venture, Pig Wheels, Force and Bro Style – they are all already included in the game.
Real, Legendary Spots
The spots featured are El Toro, Carlsbad Gap, Hollywood High, Stoner Plaza, Camp Woodward, Love Park and The Berrics – with even more to come in future updates! Starting with architectural plans, height maps and photos we took on-site, every detail of these legendary spots has been faithfully recreated – down to the graffiti, street signs and even stickers on obstacles.
Skater Celebrates Style and Individuality
Knowing that different people see different things in a spot and skate it in their own unique way, Skater blurs the line between single and multiplayer experiences to enable social interaction unlike any other previous skating game. It’s like taking part in a the world’s biggest online skate session…
Go skate at some of the most famous spots in history with content from thousands of players from around the world – any time you want!
The applications Skater - Skate Legendary Spots was published
in the category Games on 2014-09-17 and
was developed by Frosch Media Pty. Ltd..
The file size is 422.41 MB.
The current version is 1.6.11 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
Questions or feedback? Hit us up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.6.11 - Minor Update
- New game server system implemented in run browser for speed and stability
- KTPlay community section removed due to focus on core features
- Minor bug fixes
1.6.10 - Minor Update
- Trick Book changed to Tips and Tricks section with videos demonstrating all tricks
- Tips and demo videos available at key points in tutorial and through first level unlock
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
1.6.5 - Minor Update
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
1.6.4 - Minor Update
- Fix for server connection and loading issues
- Fix for LES lighting
1.6.2 - KTPlay Community Section and New Baker Decks!
- KTPlay community system
- New Baker decks, Stacked Floral Blue and Logo Splatter
1.6.0 - Major Update
- L.E.S. Coleman skatepark NYC
- New deck: Revive Tie Die logo deck, Force Comic Ledge 52mm wheels, Amgrip Revive Collab grip and Orion Super Death trucks
- Various bug fixes
1.5.3 - Minor Update
- Two new decks - Revive + Force Wheels + Amgrip
- Game Centre Achievements now included and accessible through the Player menu
- Fix for crash caused by video recording issue
- Fix for crash when loading broken runs or re-loading levels with broken runs in them
1.5.2 - Bug Fix Update
- Fix some loading screen crashes
- Fix some gameplay crashes related to video recording
- Fix for crash and issues when loading corrupted gear data
- User feedback flow simplified
1.5.1 - Minor Update
- Fix blue screen issue in gameplay
- Fix work-around for Game Centre login issues
- Fix menu open getting stuck and run saving issues
1.5.0 - Minor Update
- New DC's x2!! The new Trase S SE Tristan in a slick White / Green colorway and new Lynx Vulc S Cyril Jackson in a hella cool Black / Red. Seriously loving these new kicks =]...
- Removed several causes of lag and jitter in gameplay. Feeling very buttery on older devices like iPad Mini 1!
- Small fixes to faulty / missing textures and carlsbad level select graphic
- Improved sensitivities and settings for many of the game controls (shuv, flip, steering, push and more)
- Improved processing of touch inputs and consistency of control feel across different device models and types
- Flip is now controlled by swipe speed instead of swipe distance
- Fix for frozen Game Centre / stuck on loading screen issue
- Fix for run refresh getting stuck after first refresh
- Fix for trick icons in replay browser
- Fix drifting foot when spinning out of grinds
- Fix for crashes caused by device running out of disk space
1.4.9 - Minor Update
- New hand-crafted “Spot Challenge” runs made by the Skater team which will appear in the run browser feed until you’ve ‘completed’ a level and unlocked the next one
- Main menu button moved to absolute edge of screen to reduce accidental pressing
- “Challenges” page now called “Trick Book”
- Fix crashes related to running out of hard disk space
- Fix crash / stuck on startup affecting some players
- Fix occasional losing level and gear unlocks
- Fix buggy position of body rotation slider on iPads
1.4.8 - Minor Update
- Music button moved to main menu
- Main menu button moved to top of screen to avoid accidental press during play
- Music volume fixed for use with Music and other apps like Spotify. Distorted game sounds also fixed
- One infrequent crashing bug fixed
Please update this game. This is best skate game from App Store. I just bought an iPhone XR and can’t play it.
Great game I love it but you guys should give it a update with new parks and multiplayer mode to play s.k.a.t.e. Also make the parks bigger more wide spread and maybe camera angle choices for the user to be more comfortable. Also in my opinion by making the parks bigger it could allow the user to land their tricks with a little more Percision. Usually when I try to go for a grind I go over the rail or if I try to manual on a manny pad I Ollie basically over the pad entirely. But yeah overall great game hopefully this helps
I got this game the first month it came out and have been playing ever since the game had its problems but as of rn the game runs really smooth the Mechanics are Undeniably better than any other skate boarding app WAY BETTER THAN TRUE SKATE (best part one time purchase unlike true skate you unlock parks rather than buy them) the only issue I have is I want more parks and spots that’s it just more content which this game has a lot of I’ve just been playing so long that I want to see more Great Game For Skaters !
Overall a great game i skate all the time but live where it snows in the winter so it gives me something to do if it actually decides to load when I go on the app about 50% of the time it doesn’t even work
I honestly think that the game needs more maps. The maps are fun but after you get to a certain point the game is no fun because you ya e nothing to look forward to
I get bored and wish I could reset my progress and earn everything again. Make more spots and even better customization options. Please and thank you! ❤️ love the game. Keep up the great work
They game is fun and easy to play, but it lags frequently. Also some of the tricks don’t show up as the right name and it’s a little annoying. You can’t do late flips consistently and it doesn’t change the trick from heelflip to FS heel (or kick flip) even if the board does the 180 with the shoes. It randomly reverts mid air too sometimes.
For about a month the games been incredibly laggy. When it wasn’t it was a very fun game.
This is a great skateboarding game but I wish there was a way to play SKATE with friends. Matching tricks/lines by other is fun but against friends you actually know would be much better
Had this game since it started. Now they do not update it at all. Way better gameplay that true skate but skater apps content went downhill. Same spots for a year and a half. Messaged them last year asking if they were adding more spots and they said “soon”, haven’t heard from them since. If you purchase this game just know that you won’t get more content than what is there.