Aaptiv lets you workout when you want, where you want, the way you want. Get unlimited access to audio-based fitness classes led by certified personal trainers. Find the perfect rhythm with a playlist of music you already know and love.
Experience more than 2,500 workouts in a variety of categories including running, elliptical, race training, rowing, strength training, stretching, yoga and more. With 30 new classes added each week, there's a workout for every interest and fitness level.
• Access 2,500+ trainer-led, music-driven workouts anytime
• Refresh your routine with 30+ new classes added every week
• Workouts from 7 minutes to complete training programs
• Fitness classes for every level ranging from running, cycling and elliptical to stretching, yoga and strength training
• High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
• Full marathon, half marathon, 10K, and 5K training programs
• No wifi? No worries! Download classes to listen offline
• Enable Apple Health to track calories burned
Get unlimited access to all classes for USD$14.99/month, USD$99.99/year or lifetime membership for USD$399.99. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee for the annual plan within 30 days, no questions asked.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
The applications Aaptiv: #1 Audio Fitness App was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2014-05-12 and
was developed by AAPTIV INC..
The file size is 145.66 MB.
The current version is 7.1.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
- Bug fixes
- Visual enhancements
If you’re enjoying Aaptiv, please take a minute to rate us in the App Store!
Exercise aspect is great, maybe having an option to turn off the Aaptiv music so you can use your own would be good, because I hate the music Aaptiv use.
I love this app! All the trainers are so great and have awesome variety of classes! The one thing that got me with this app and why I only rated 4 is because when I did the free trail it cost money to do the trail, then it was too hard to cancel the subscription that I missed out on canceling it and the money got taken out. So I ended up with the year subscription without really wanting it but I am happy with that now. I definitely recommend using this app to anyone who needs a little help or gets nervous doing it on their own, but not sure if I will resubscribe. It needs to be easier to cancel the subscription.
This app is a scam, they keep taking money out every month $14.99 and I cannot stop it. I have emailed them at least 20 times with no reply. Scammers
Be careful when accepting a visitor pass as I got charged 100USD and was advised the visitor pass automatically rolls onto a yearly subscription that you cannot cancel unless you contact customer service!! Be careful when signing up!!
If everything in app costs money to use then you should advertise it as such not wasting people time to download it to find out that everything is paid.
Apple Watch struggles to download workouts over either cellular or WiFi, and will randomly stop downloading once started got to +50% 3 times for it to then drop out
The idea of the app is great - but if you can’t convert miles to kilometres in half a second it’s a little difficult to get the most out of the app
The 7 day trial is a trap, you can try the app, unauthorise in subscriptions but they set the expiry date for 1 month so then after 7 days they can charge you! I tried the app, deleted the app, unauthorised the subscription after a few days and have still been charged the monthly fee of $21.49, not happy! 😡
Get downloads working to the Apple Watch and I’ll be back.
After many years (and two babies), I was struggling to get into exercising - it was not helped that I didn’t have access to a gym or much equipment. But then I stumbled across Aaptiv! Couldn’t recommend it more - I love it. Variety of programs, sessions - great trainers, who really push me and keep me motivated. I’m now about 4 months in and exercise at least 5 times a week (not to mention around 15kg lighter)! Also just started a meditation program in Aaptiv and liking that too. My only wish is for more of the programs to be ‘equipment free’, many include treadmill work outs which is not possible for me!