## Staying focused with the cutest gamified pomodoro timer.
## Over 300,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
## Number 1 app in 113 countries. More than 1 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what's more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither. The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• Function based on the Pomodoro technique (a.k.a. tomato timer, pomodoro timer)
• Plant lovely trees and stay focused on what's more important in real life.
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock new tree species.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on www.forestapp.cc!
The applications Forest - Stay focused was published in the category Productivity on 2014-05-10 and was developed by SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.. The file size is 130.06 MB. The current version is 4.2.1 and works well on 9.0 and high ios versions.
Some bug fixes
- Redesigned Forest Page: Now you can directly view the forests of the day, week, month, year, and related statistics on the forest page!
- Custom tag color: Now you can arrange a specific color for each tag and see the focused time distribution of each tag at a glance on the forest statistics page!
- Newly designed news page: Here you can browse related information of Forest, including tutorial articles and event messages!
- New tree species: The Starry Tree!
This app has helped me put down my phone and focus on studying. It promotes a good message and works as a way to positively reinforce studying.
Love this app! Helps a lot with staying focused and not wondering off and playing games on my phone.
I use it when I study and I can’t say the amount of times it’s stopped me from going on my phone whilst studying. It would be great if there was a version of this for computers!
Thanks to this app, my motivation and dedication to my studies has changed drastically. I can now honestly say, since this app, most of the time I want to study, or work on that assignment I kept procrastinating for ages. This app creates an incentive that seems simple at first, yet becomes addictive, as you want to keep planting trees, to see a physical representation of all the hard work and dedication you put in day in and day out! Thank you Forest!
Sooo useful - maybe a timer that doesn’t make a tree to time breaks could be good?
This is the only focus app that actually works for me. The tree planting idea is brilliant. Sometimes I put the timer on not because I need to focus, but simply because I want to stay away from using my phone and as a result got a bunch of stuff done. The best :)
I divinely recommend this to any students out there looking to improve their productivity!
Honestly love this app w all of my liver. Like it helps me to stop procrastinating and the fact that you get points makes me exited to study? 100% worth the $3 I paid. 💕💞💕💞
You need this app. We all need this app. Your children need your attention, your work needs your attention and this app brings you presence in the areas that need you most. Don’t delay, small price for big rewards.
I can concentrate way way better with this app. Maybe touching it alot but it helps me not going into all the apps that will make me lose more of my concentrations.
Of all the other phone apps I’ve tried, this one has, hands down, been the absolute best. Not only is the idea of growing a tree cute but the way it is presented it very helpful. Whenever I click out and my tree dies, I always feel so bad. I also like that you can reply to important messages and still listen to music while still keeping your tree alive.
Self control is extremely important and this app helps me,I believe you can get the same ability as well by using it
This app is worth the dollar, it’s super useful for keeping me focused on my work and its rewarding to see your time and forest grow.
The browser extension is not adequate when you want this app for all computer work. A Forest version of the Focus app (across ALL devices) is ideal!
I wish we had an option to schedule a time, because I'm really tempted to use my phone at night! It doesn't work so well if you don't use it :)
I am a biomedical major in college and this app is amazing! I love the concept of the trees dying if you leave the app or if you answer a call/text message. It is very rewarding, and I really enjoy the aspect of being able to save my coins made from successful study sessions and purchasing a tree life tree to be planted, it’s really awesome!! Thank you for such an amazing app! Next, I’m going to try the alarm clock app by the creators!
For someone like myself who will walk past their phone and pick it up and just scroll by habit, this app has extended my days and made me stay more present. There have been many times I look at the clock and am so surprised that the day has gone. You don’t realize how much time you waste on scrolling until you use this app. I love it
This app is great! It helps me a lot to concentrate on what I’m doing and not go on my phone! I highly recommend you getting this app!:)👍🏼
Tracks tasks relatively easily with Graphs and Analysis. This is amazing. Thanks for making this!
this really helps me focus ! i have a hard time prioritizing on my own so when i use this and my planner hand in hand, i can EASILY get the job done !! I highly recommend this app to everyone & link up with family and friends on it, it helps a ton ! :)) God bless !
I found the app very useful.
Great app, very handy for the studying as I can never seem to keep my phone down for long, although I would say the amount coins earned per time spent growing trees is quite slow making it difficult to enjoy all the different features in a timely manner
Really helps to motivate me to study and work efficiently. You don’t realise how much time you spend on your phone until you can’t use it. Love the fact you can plant real trees too!
Love this app so much! can't study without it.
The fact that you can buy a real tree to help is incredible! Really helps for studying too :)
Just a bit silly but great
It’s has helped me stay focused and keep on my studying. I definitely recommend this app’
Really motivating, you almost feel bad for the tree if you leave the app and let it die!
Forest is lovely. It helped me reduce my screen time dramatically and keeps me motivated ro complete work sessions. I have created tags and so, can see my progress displayed visually, which is motivating and gratifying. Some things could be improved, of course, but overall, the app does its job great and I’m really glad I can use it on my Mac, iPhone and iPad. Keep it up, Forest.
I’m enjoying this app because it truly keeps me focused!
I truly love this app, but why does everything get so crazy expensive? From 500 coins to 800 coins for a tree? It’s a little demotivating to be honest. :\ :(
Please allow Apple Watch users to start and cancel timers on their apple watches. It makes it way more convenient and quick. We would really appreciate it.
This app is suuuper helpful! Highly recommend to anyone who needs to focus
I honestly don’t procrastinate as much as I used to because of it.
Defiantly defiantly worth it!!! I love the whole concept and everything about this app.
Forces you to stay focussed and stick to a work schedule. Great for people who need a little encouragement (*cough* restriction) to stay on track with a schedule.
This helps me so much!!