HiCast Sports Network puts the game in your hands so you can watch games live and on demand, anytime, anywhere, and easily save, edit and share your favorite game highlights instantly with family, friends and fans. We’re covering that first base hit, the over-the-fence home run, and the unexpected great play at home plate, so you can enjoy the game.
Using our mobile app, you can:
- Watch games live or on-demand. Visit www.hicastsports.com to see if your sports venue is among our growing list of partners in the HiCast Sports Network.
- Save and tag your favorite game highlights as they happen
- Zoom-in and trim your highlights to customize the view
- Caption, tag and share your favorite highlights instantly with your followers in our HiCast feed and beyond in Facebook and Twitter
- Find and follow teammates, family and friends in our HiCast Sports social network to stay connected, see their shared game highlights, and share likes and comments
- Message or email highlights privately to friends and family
- Create a highlight reel of your favorite moments from the game, tournament or season
You'll receive a 4-hour free pass to access games, live and on-demand, and try all of our cool new features, then you'll have the option to buy one of three pass subscriptions to continue your access:
- 7-day Tourney Pass for $5.99 (one-time, non-renewing subscription)
- Monthly Single User Pass for $5.99 per month (auto-renewing, monthly subscription)
- Monthly Family Pass* for up to four family members for $7.99 per month (auto-renewing, monthly subscription)
Pass Subscription details:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- If you choose a Monthly Pass, your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal (Monthly Pass $5.99 or Family Monthly Pass $7.99) within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel a monthly pass auto-renewing subscription at any time in your account settings after purchase.
- You can manage a monthly pass auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of our free 4-hour trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a pass.
The applications HiCast Sports was published
in the category Sports on 2014-08-19 and
was developed by Highlight Broadcast Network, LLC.
The file size is 26.67 MB.
The current version is 3.07 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
– Performance improvements and bug fixes
– If you like how our HiCast Sports Network puts the game in your hands, let us know by writing an app review. Your positive experience helps new players and fans get in the game. We appreciate your support!
– If you have questions or need support, give us a shout at: http://www.hicastsports.com/support
There was no live cam and only footage was from 2 weeks ago. Waste of money. Do not purchase this app.
First off the one minute clip concept is annoying. The previous vendor allowed you to download the entire game. Second, often I would tag a clip at say6:39, the label on the tag screen says 6:39 but once saved the clip might say 6:38 and be the wrong clip. I wasted a lot of time trying to capture clips that were incorrect. It also seems like the scrubbing is inaccurate as well. I'm looking into doing my own recording. Also at one pint video just stopped coming up all together. Unless you have time to waist don't bother. Basic functionality should work before charging people.
Worst app ever always freezes, no customer support, paid for the pass and couldn't watch my son's game since feed stopped streaming live after 1st inning. Don't waste your money!
Great view from pitcher/hitter perspective however, Impossible to see depth of outfield hits and plays. Woud be amazing if it had multiple camera angles. Lack of Ipad App or ability to view direct from website makes it less appealing
I love this app, but I can't seem to find it for my iPad, only phone.
I would give a zero if I could. I lost all of my info (account info, saved venues, hi lights, etc.) with the July 30 update. I paid for a 7 day pass to watch my son play 200 miles away. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app but cannot log in (error message: "Something went wrong"...DUH!!!) For over two hours, I reached out to HiCast via their support page, email and Facebook messaging. NO RESPONSE AT ALL!!!! I missed watching my son play and looks like I won't get any help to log in for archives either. 😡😡😡😡
Trying to watch my nephews tournament games and the screen keeps freezing up and going black. We are missing too much of the game-extremely frustrating!!!
Waste of $5 keeps freezing can't watch my son that's out of state playing save ur money peeps
It was great to watch our first game , even with all the time it took to refresh. Next 4 games freeze and aren't available to review/watch
Went 3 for 3 and I was finally able get all of my at bats on video using this app. Every player should definitely download this.